No announcement yet.

Cemented 1 inch gain since April 22nd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemented 1 inch gain since April 22nd!

Stumbled on this from word of mouth at work, found this website. Was sceptical as I assume most are reading the success thread and here I am posting my own! I think some gains are from EQ because I vaguely remember measuring bone pressed along time ago and I was 6 7/8? Around there, I was living an unhealthy lifestyle in years past, picked up smoking and was partying excessively, living it up and being single. When I start April 22nd I was 6 5/8, which I made some quick gains due to EQ. Today I am measuring at 7 5/8, slightly over to be exact a 1/16. I have quit smoking during my PE time because I wanted to gain as much as possible. I've drank once this year which is unbelievable for me and I've made positive changes in a lot of aspects of life. But the added inch, well it has brought me tremendous confidence in the bedroom and I cant get enough. For anyone doubting PE this is very real! Inch in length and 1/4 in girth! Excited to reach my end year goal of 8 x 6.5

Well done, Danny!

My PE success has also crept into other areas of my life, just like you. I, like you, am looking forward to continued gains on many fronts!
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Few weeks of JP90, big al jelq free routine and now basically exclusively pumping with 50 jelqs between sets. Up to 1 - 1.5 hours in pump a day. Starting to get some discoloration tho :/. Woundering if this reverses if I lay off the pump for a few weeks?

Comment

Cheers madyogi!!! You have some killer gains in short time aswell! Hopefully the easy gains continue for you my brother! Big dick swinging wooohoooo!!! Haha

Comment

Congratulations bro. PE is amazing!
          Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
          Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Wish I found it sooner ballsmahoney!!! Specially during my single hay days 3 years ago....would of been alot more woman to appreciate the hard work haha , tho my girlfriend finally started saying great things past couple weeks!
            Dannyjuice
            Last edited by Dannyjuice; 07-07-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

How long did it take you to get these results?

Comment

Congratulations!
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Karana I started my PE journey April 22/2020

Comment

I've heard pump gains are temporary?
                    Any idea if this rumour is true?
                    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
                    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
                    25th september: ??
                    Goal 18cmx16cm
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

I'm pretty new here and to this so I dont know if my word is church. This was my last post and in the past week I've added somethings and have really felt like it's going to help me push it to the limit. There is 100% temporary gains pumping. My dick is for sure bigger for 3 days or so after, a bit of fluid build up and it just being swollen, I dunno I compare it all to the gym. Because I'm new and a bodybuilder to me pumping is alot like working the fast twitch muscles of say your bicep, it's when you lift light weight for high reps and focus more on the expansion and getting swollen and bringing blood and nutrients in rather than doing a very heavy bicep curl for low reps and real tearing down those deep long fibre slow twitch muscles. In body building I've got alot of size from working out like that, you never get sore and you blow up. But if you want strength it's that deep slow twitch muscles you are after. As far as dick pumping goes I look at it like that. Your expanding it greatly , I do it often and there isnt really much recovery time from it for me it never makes me sore. Your pumping tons of blood and nutrients in there. So ya its bigger for a few days and then it decreases abit with time but there is still solid real gains there. Just this week I started reading on the difference between tunica and smooth muscle work and how to tell where you are lacking and what's holding you back. All week I did bundled stretches , never tried them before and was blown away. I've never hung so low flaccid. I did these for three days solely and read it's good for length and girth. My main target was more girth but even just the added 1/4 it being fatter makes it not look quite as long if that makes sense. The girth really takes away from the length visually. So I'm back to wanting both. But what I was about to say the fourth day or so I had a heavy bundled stretch day , really working the tunica which makes it looser and in turn be able to take on more blood, after the heavy workout with that I did a heavy pump after and was blown away. I pumped 1/2-5/8 bigger and longer than I ever had at that pressure. Now that is my focus for awhile. The two together and I'm gonna run that for abit because I really feel on to something, for me personally speaking and how my body seems to work.

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
                        I've heard pump gains are temporary?
                        Any idea if this rumour is true?
                        After using a pump generally the penis is a bit thicker and slightly longer for a few hours, but a pump can also be used to have permanent growth. It can be one of the best tools to permanently increase girth (once the gains have been cemented).
                        Starting: 10/8/18: 6.3 BPEL/EL 5.85 5.6 MSEG
                        Current: 6.9 BPEL/EL 6.4 (0.6+) 5.6 MSEG
                        Goal: 7 EL / 5.6 MSEG

Comment

Working...
                        X