Gave up after 2 years of training...then quarantine and bathmate happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave up after 2 years of training...then quarantine and bathmate happened

Back in 2016 I got interested in increasing my size and stumbled across this forum. My starting measurements were 5.4 inch BPEL and 4.5 EG. I started off with JP's 90 day beginner routine. I was religious with my schedule, but didn't see any initial gains other than my FL.

As the months went by I started adding more jelqs to my routine as well as more stretching exercises. I was trying not to get discouraged because I've seen so many posts about how long it can take before I start seeing any gains.

After one year my BPEL only increased to 5.5 and my EG stayed the same. I was feeling a bit discouraged so I tried changing it up a bit, and getting more intense with more workouts and doing more advance routines. I kept it up for another full year only to see my BPEL go to 5.6 and my EG go to 4.6. Needless to say I was extremely discouraged at how long it took to see barely any gains. I stopped completely because I didn't think the hour or so I spent exercising everyday was worth it.

Fast forward to march 2020 and the start of quarantine, I got an e-mail from an adult website advertising a sale on penis pumps. I thought what the hell, I'll give it a try. I came back to this website, and saw that the bathmate was highly recommended. Needless to say I bought one, and I can't believe the success I've had with it.

I've been using it every mon, tues, thurs, and fri since march. I take 1 week off every 6 weeks to let myself fully recover. On top of that I do my jelqing (300 ok jelqs + 200 v jelqs) exercises on mon and thurs, and I also do 20 mins of stretching on tues on fri. My gains have been unreal in the past 6ish months. When I first measured in march I was still 5.5 BPEL and 4.6 EG. I am currently sitting at 6.9 BPEL and 5 EG.

I was feeling defeated after those first 2 years of almost no gains at all, but now I'm incredibly happy that quarantine happened and I decided to invest in bathmate. I'm definitely looking forward to continuing my progress and hope to reach my goal of 7.5 BPEL and 5.5 EG.

TLDR-2 years of routinely jelqing and stretching with almost no gains. Invested in a bathmate when quarantine started and now I've gained 1.4 inch to my BPEL and .4 inch to my EG in about 6 months.

Update 11/29/20

I took about 2 months off from PE because I overdid it a bit with the bathmate around the end of September. Since then I've been taking it easy. Last week I started using the phallosan forte for first time. I am going to keep everyone updated with my new strategy after a few months of using it and seeing what works best. I still plan to use the bathmate as well as jelqing and stretching, but I plan on taking it a lot easier on the vacuum pressure of the bathmate(trying to get too strong of a vacuum is definitely what caused my injury). My starting measurments where 6.7BPEL and 5EG.
    fat_tony89
    Last edited by fat_tony89; 11-29-2020, 08:40 PM.

Seeing gains like that really helps with the motivation doesn’t it ?
    Do you have goals or new goals ?
    Congrats

Comment

Ty! It honestly does feel amazing. For so long I've been lurking (just made an account today to share my story) in this forum and seeing people post their gains, and I honestly thought they were fake because of how quickly they grew...but now having experienced it myself, I'm a believer.

I'm hoping in the next 6-12 months I can reach 7.5 BPEL and 5.5 EG.

Comment

Now that’s one success story. Congrats
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Congrats on your growth. I'm hoping to see this type of growth when I change my routine up here in September. 7" by December. You just gave me hope
          12/6/19
          NBPEL: 6.25"
          BPEL: TBD
          MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
          NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
          BPEL: TBD
          MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
          Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

What's been your bathmate routine?

Do you clamp after?

Comment

Were you taking REST DAYS back then when you were doing the stretching - jelqing?

Comment

1.4inches in 6months is incredible! I too have tried doing manual exercises such as jelqing and stretching but have not seen much results. I just got a bathmate 2 weeks back and the results have been incredible, my dick doesn't turtle as much and my dick has just been growing bigger and bigger inside the pump. I'll upload the pics on my account for everyone to see.

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by lunapt View Post
                    What's been your bathmate routine?

Do you clamp after?
                    I start off by using a warm rice bag for 10 mins. I then do the warm up stretches found in JP's 90 day beginner guide. After that I get semi-erect (about 40-60%) and start using the bathmate. I will keep it on for 3 mins and every 30 secs or so I will try to increase the pressure. After 3 mins is up I do a 1-2min slow release of the pressure. I find that if I do a quick release my penis is prone to red spots and bruising. I then take a 2-3min break were I gently massage my penis. I then repeat this process for 2 more sets.

I pump every mon, tues, thurs, and fri. After my mon and thurs sessions I will do 300 ok jelqs and 200 v jelqs. After my tues and fri sessions I will do 10-20 mins of stretching. Once I'm done with a full session I will use a warm rice bag for another 10mins.

I do not do any clamping.

Comment

Originally posted by 4.75starter View Post
                      1.4inches in 6months is incredible! I too have tried doing manual exercises such as jelqing and stretching but have not seen much results. I just got a bathmate 2 weeks back and the results have been incredible, my dick doesn't turtle as much and my dick has just been growing bigger and bigger inside the pump. I'll upload the pics on my account for everyone to see.
                      Good luck with your journey! I hope it works as well for you as it is for me!

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                        Were you taking REST DAYS back then when you were doing the stretching - jelqing?
                        I would rest at least twice a week, and I would also take a full week off about every 6-8 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by fat_tony89 View Post
                          Good luck with your journey! I hope it works as well for you as it is for me!
                          Thanks! How long did it take for you to see gains in erect length? So far I only get the post pump dick for about 5minutes before it disappears, no gains in erect length yet. Would be great to know the timeline of when the gains start to appear!

Comment

Originally posted by 4.75starter View Post
                            Thanks! How long did it take for you to see gains in erect length? So far I only get the post pump dick for about 5minutes before it disappears, no gains in erect length yet. Would be great to know the timeline of when the gains start to appear!
                            I started to see gains right around the 5-6 week mark, that also happens to be when I started to increase the vacuum pressure more than what I was used to.

Comment

Originally posted by fat_tony89 View Post
                              I started to see gains right around the 5-6 week mark, that also happens to be when I started to increase the vacuum pressure more than what I was used to.
                              Thanks! Will update when I hit the 5-6 week mark! Currently on 2.5weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X