No announcement yet.

I Made it to the Elusive 6" Girth Goal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Made it to the Elusive 6" Girth Goal!

Granted, I started PE with a 5.8" EG and don't work on girth directly, but it was cool to see multiple measurements at 6" girth on my measurement days this week. I've measured at 6" or over before here and there in the past and never logged it because it seemed like more of an anomaly. But this was the first time it was consistently at that mark. I know it's not a big increase for me, but it was my goal and is kind of a benchmark.

I've done PE for a long time, almost all extending - not focusing on girth and only gained 0.1" girth in all that time. Then in just a few weeks, I put on another 0.1". I think the only difference was that in the last several weeks, I did more jelqing, squeezes, and edging after extending. My EQ seemed about the same (around a 9) as other times I measured in the past.

Anyway, Woohoo. One goal met!
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Awesome !
    Congrats !
    I hope to get there some day ,,,
    ��

Comment

Congrats!

I'll hopefully be there soon. I've made some great gains this year, and if they don't slow down too much, I'll be at the 8x6 goal by this time next year. Got a quarter inch to go in each direction, and I think I got my routine dialed in perfectly this time around

Comment

Congratulations!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Keep up the good work.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X