My best girth and length excercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best girth and length excercises

Hi guys, I have been working on length and girth for many years on and off over 10 years and I thought it would be useful to share what I have learned so far from my experience. The two best exercises I found are:

1) Girth: bath tub squeeze: this was posted sometime back but I used the flat arm rest of my office chair. What you do is get 50-70% erect, tuck the penis between the legs so that the penis is pointing behind and gently sit on a narrow flat surface that is proportional to the penis. After few tries you should get a hang of it. Sit on the penis until you feel the head full to its limit. Its better to start slow and should be careful to not sit too quickly as it can cause damage. Even lightly sitting will squeeze the penis to its limits.

2) Length: side to side stretch: BigAl posted it decades ago and he gained 2 inches in 3 months from this according to records. I have tried many stretches and hanging but other methods do not cause fatigue as much as the side to side stretch because the methods are variable. Sometimes hanging stretches the skin instead of the ligs and tunica and so on.

So far I have gained 0.5 inches length from hanging and 0.5 inches girth from jelqing since 2007 on and off. But these exercises have resulted in 0.2 inches in length and girth in 2 weeks. Everytime I try these exercises the fatigue is noticeable and consistent. Lets see I will keep you updated.

Thanks for sharing,
    I'll just mention (for anyone starting out) that these are more advanced exercises and require some conditioning first
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for this message. I am going to try the bathtub method!

Comment

Working...
        X