No announcement yet.

Newbie faster girth gains than length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie faster girth gains than length?

Been a lurker in the pegym and thunders for quite some time. Have did on and off pe for awhile but never really dedicated my self to more than two weeks before believing that it’s impossible and quitting never seen any gains. Well this time I’ve started with the mindset giving it at least 3 months to what happens. Well I’m two weeks in to my routine jp90 with a few additions.

10-20 minutes a day of jelqs at 40-60 percent. Sometimes stopping because of getting full erection and resume once subside. Always great expansion with these

5-15 minutes of manual stretches when I have time at work.

A low 2-4 pumping session for around 30 minutes to 1 hour once a week while trying to stay erect as possible in the tube.

And I use phallosan extender 2-4 hours about 3 days a week at max extension I can stand. Days I work I sleep with phallosan tied to bottom of the bed so it is pulling down at a straight down angle always the red tension unsure of the amount of pressure that is tho. Usually wake up around 3-4 hours in have to take it off and go back to bed without it the rest of the time.

I’m just curious because all I have read points the length gains are easier than girth however I have not jelqed in the last 24 hours or pumped in about 5 days. Only some manual stretches today
    Definitely not complaining!!! just curious of anyone else that seems to gain girth easier. EQ during first measurement was during edging so had to be close to 100 percent.
    Also my flaccid hang always stays in a chub it seems. More vascular when flaccid and have not experience much if any turtling. Always been more of a shower than a grower

Anyways measurement after 14 days

Beginning
    NBPEL 6
    BPEL 7.4-7.5
    MEG 4.5 mid
    MEG base 4.8-5
    BPFSL 7.6-7.7

Now
    NBPEL 6
    BPEL 7.5-7.6 probably due to EQ
    BPFSL 7.7-7.8
    MEG 4 7/8 mid
    MEG base 5

I'm in about the same situation as you, dabbled in PE once in awhile but usually quit within a few weeks. I'm also around two weeks into a new push to do JP90 fully committed, plus I'm ball-pumping about 15 to 20 minutes six days a week. No devices right now. I don't plan to measure more than once per month.

One thing I can say for SURE has made a HUGE difference in how focused, dedicated, optimistic, even how enthusiastic I am, is having read a few chapters in a book called Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill. I strongly recommend it for help with achieving any goals you have in life, it involves both common sense and esoteric (but completely true) methods that all the greats have used. I'm sure some naysayer will insult me for suggesting it but that book has already changed my life. Written in 1937 by a protege of Andrew Carnegie. I've never read anything like it and I've read a LOT.
    Current stats (Nov. 2020):
    BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
    EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
    BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
    EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

Usually means you're pulling too hard.

Comment

Three months is not a realistic time frame to make a decision to continue. I was at it for nine months before I made any meaningful gains, though each individual responds differently to PE. For me, girth came before length.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Three months is not a realistic time frame to make a decision to continue. I was at it for nine months before I made any meaningful gains, though each individual responds differently to PE. For me, girth came before length.
          Before a decision to continue in the same routine, or before giving up on PE in general?

I have it set in my mind that I'm moving on from JP90 at the 3-month mark, unless it's giving me steady gains in one or both dimensions. It's part of my "business plan" to get the size I want by a certain date.
          Current stats (Nov. 2020):
          BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
          EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
          BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
          EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

I agree that you can change your program after three months, though not necessarily, if you are not making gains. However you should continue with a dedicated and consistent program(s) for at least a year before giving up.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Definitely adjust my time frame from 3 months to see expected results. Just a good short term for me and will continue on afterwards. PE is much more enjoyable this time around. Going to try keep measuring around every month. The only reason I did early this time cause I felt a clear different from Where my index and thumb met before.
              Thanks for that advice any and all appreciated!

Comment

Working...
              X