LionHeart's work of succes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LionHeart's work of succes

I really tried to remember my original size so that i can compare if i'm making any progress. And i did remember one measurement happened about a year ago. I remember that my erection length was 14cm back then.

Well just now i measured and i was 15cm and bpel was 17.2cm. Damn. I already knew that pe works but it still is a positive shock to actually proove it. Only few months of vac hanging with weights under 10 pounds and one week of jelqing and i'm already getting results. I call it a succes. My goal is 18cm erection length. I believe it's possible to achieve.

It's hard to measure if my curve has straighten a little but i think my dick doesn't loon so curvy anymore.

I believe a minor pain in lower abdomen means that hanging is working.. right?

what kind of hanging do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by dupers View Post
      what kind of hanging do you use?
      Cheap medium size china vacuum hanger with custom weights such as bolts with nuts. I also have one 2kg retro weight. All weights together over 5kg.

Buy extra silicone sleeves if u think about getting a china hanger. They tend to break at some point. Old used sleeves are good for traction /anti turtling wrapping. Gives comfortable and very good grip when combined with self adhesive elastic band. No slipping! I just found out this new method of wrapping with used sleeves. Could not be more satisfied about my finding

Comment

I made some changes into my routine. I decided to put heavier weights away and continue only with 2kg (5lbs) weight alone since heavier weights gave me blood blisters, was hurting my glans, weakened my erection and gave me no fatique. Decided to use 5 pound weight for longer periods of time. 2-5 hours a day. I feel i can hang for all eternity so i do one hour sessions with few minute breaks in between. No i get the desired fatique, no blisters and no pain. Don't know about weakened erection. I will take a one week break starting today and heal my self. I believe erection will get better and then i will continue with my new routine. Will do some jelqing every now and then. Will report here next summer if i got any gains or not.

I believe i will gain. Time under tension right? That's how extenders work as well so why won't light weight hanging as well? Stay tuned.

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!

Pain and soreness are not good indicators for this type of training! It's better to observe the degree of tissue stretch during and after the session- as well as measurable gains- to determine the effectiveness of a particular exercise.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well well.. not really a work of success when i noticed that pretty much everything has a negative impact to my EQ.

i took few weeks break from all PE and "cured" my boner back to normal. In Overal i have gained length as i have mentioned before but the price was too high. It made my sexlife go down and i had to make all kind of excuses to my lady for not having sex.

Next thing i will try is jelqing. I have done it before but it has never been my primary PE exercise. It's fun to do and at least in short term it makes boners harder and forever lasting. So perhaps jelqing will work for me in the long term as well? Let's see.

I will start doing it slowly. First i will do like 100 reps in one session. Later i will do more if PI's are not screaming red

Comment

If your training routine is balanced, you'll gain size AND EQ.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Since all the stretching exercises had a negative impact to my EQ and libido, i stopped doing them. Perhaps some day in future i will continue hanging and perhaps pumping but for now i don't do them.

But damn jelqing is awesome! I do it 2on 1off with 100 reps. Followed by 20 kegels and 10mins of massage. It makes dick bigger, healthier, more veiny and erection harder instantly! In overal it makes penis look and feel way better than before. I already know that this is going to work. I can feel it in my very bones! Well not literally but you know

Jelqing also has big impact to self esteem and mental health in general which is at least as important as actual results in size!

Some may say that traction wrapping after jelqing is useles but i do it anyway. It's mezmerizing to see own dick hanging twice lower than usually. Dunno if it has permanent effect to anything. Perhaps a little?

Comment

Traction can work well in certain scenarios- particularly in conjunction with lighter intensity/higher volume sessions or with training which can allow for the extra recovery resources needed. If one is at their limits of recovery with a regimen and then adds traction, it may be too much to easily recover from.

Comment

Working...
                  X