No announcement yet.

Success with Quick Extender Pro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see other members share the same success I had with the device!
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by KiFan View Post
      Dude, you're motivating me a lot!
      Are you following some kind of routine? (Besides using it of course xD)
      Some complementary excercises? Diet?
      Basically I try to get in 3 to 5 hours a day, I don't do anything else. One thing I do which I believe really helps is making sure I stay flaccid while extending.
      Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
      As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        Glad to see other members share the same success I had with the device!
        It was your progress log that gave me the information I needed to make the decision to buy the QEP, so thank you very much!

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Cunny Linguist View Post
          Basically I try to get in 3 to 5 hours a day, I don't do anything else. One thing I do which I believe really helps is making sure I stay flaccid while extending.
          You're welcome! I'm glad that the results have been proven to be consistent among users that use it correctly and commit to the process. I'm convinced that this has the most reliable success rate among all PE methods.
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Congrats on your gains canny, that's pretty solid over a 6ish month period.

Your girth gains, they are purely due to the extender right?

I'm considering picking myself up a phallosan forte. Mainly because I can wear it at night. I too would rather a set and forget method as opposed to manual routines, primarily due to the fact that if its passive, i know i will be more likely to commit to it long term.

Again, solid stuff. Inspirational stuff from yourself and others like Ultimate burrito
            BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Comment

You're welcome! I'm glad that the results have been proven to be consistent among users that use it correctly and commit to the process. I'm convinced that this has the most reliable success rate among all PE methods.
              Im really interested to know which unit you purchased. Theres 3 of them (value, standard, limited editions). Most expensive one seems to have a booster and 4000g springs compared to 3000g for the value. Im measuring around 6.5 x 4.5 . Would love more girth more than anything but is it possible to get an inch girth gain with this device? Its a big investment to go for the most expensive unit

Comment

Originally posted by MojoRisin View Post
                Congrats on your gains canny, that's pretty solid over a 6ish month period.

Your girth gains, they are purely due to the extender right?

I'm considering picking myself up a phallosan forte. Mainly because I can wear it at night. I too would rather a set and forget method as opposed to manual routines, primarily due to the fact that if its passive, i know i will be more likely to commit to it long term.

Again, solid stuff. Inspirational stuff from yourself and others like Ultimate burrito
                Thanks, I really appreciate it. Yes, my girth gains have been purely from the extender, guite a surprise to me really.

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Pelvis View Post
                  I’m really interested to know which unit you purchased. There’s 3 of them (value, standard, limited editions). Most expensive one seems to have a booster and 4000g springs compared to 3000g for the value. I’m measuring around 6.5 x 4.5 . Would love more girth more than anything but is it possible to get an inch girth gain with this device? It’s a big investment to go for the most expensive unit
                  I did get the limited because it had more rods and the higher strength springs. It was a little bit more, but worth every penny to me. You could certainly go the less expensive route and buy more rods and stronger springs later if needed.

Progress Log

Comment

I agree 100%.
                    Static extending with rod length progressions when the dick says so is the No1 PE method for length gains.

Comment

Hey TeoDeles,

How would you compare the standard spring loaded traction to the vacuum traction of phallosan?

Do you know, anecdotally or otherwise, if there is a a difference in the methods, or should both be effective for gains?

Cheers., mojo.
                      BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Comment

Originally posted by Pelvis View Post
                        I’m really interested to know which unit you purchased. There’s 3 of them (value, standard, limited editions). Most expensive one seems to have a booster and 4000g springs compared to 3000g for the value. I’m measuring around 6.5 x 4.5 . Would love more girth more than anything but is it possible to get an inch girth gain with this device? It’s a big investment to go for the most expensive unit
                        I got the curvature edition because it offered the highest tension at the lowest price.
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

Progress has slowed quite a bit, but I am still making gains. I think by the end of the month I will be at a solid 7.25" BPEL

Progress Log

Comment

Great progress brother! Congrats!. Ive been using the QEP for 3-4 months too and Ive seen some juicy gains. But the thing is, what happens after you get to use all the rods? Does the extender become useless?

Comment

Hi Cunny Linguist,

Started my journey with QEP a month ago and I'm wearing it 8 hours a day, but if possible, I'd like to know which direction you have kept most, up or down.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TakenUsername007 View Post
                                Great progress brother! Congrats!. Ive been using the QEP for 3-4 months too and Ive seen some juicy gains. But the thing is, what happens after you get to use all the rods? Does the extender become useless?
                                Congrats on your gains! You can purchase additional rods from QEP if necessary. For me personally I have more rods then I will ever need, I think I have enough rods to extend to 10"+ if I wanted.

Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                                X