Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, with gains after plateau.

As the title says. I'm back.

I've had nearly 6 months off training as I couldn't get past 8.35 after a year of trying everything.

However after taking 6 months off I was glad to see I hadn't list size.

I started a side to side routine with an added use of an extender and a pump to finish off.

I am absolutely over the moon to inform the gym that after 8 weeks of training I have finally hit 8.5 inches bpel.

I have not changed my signature yet. I have started another 6 week run after a weeks break. I started yesterday. Hopefully I'm on a gain train, so let's see where it takes me.

It's good to be back in the game with gains!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

My sig isn't showing for some reason but I have gone from 8.35 to 8.5 in 8 weeks.

For people who don't kniw me I started out with 6.75 bpel. In 2018 (if I remember correctly lol).

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Congrats on reaching your goal!
      Length:5.3/5.4/5.5/5.6/5.7/5.8/5.9/6.0/6.1/6.2/6.3
      Girth: 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/4.7/4.8/4.9/5.0/5.1/5.2

Comment

Originally posted by aimingforgirth View Post
        Congrats on reaching your goal!
        Everytime I hit the goal I end up wanting another lol.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Congratulations on busting the plateau!

May I help you with the sig? If so, please PM me the details you want changed.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Congratulations on busting the plateau!

May I help you with the sig? If so, please PM me the details you want changed.
            Thanks Al.
            Yeah it wasn't easy to take such a long break but it was worth it. Hopefully squeeze out a couple more notches on the ruler with the next cycle as I'll be starting at a more intense level.

Well I need to change the girth from ages ago to 5.7. I thought I did that before I had the break but obviously not.

MY length need changing to 8.5 but I was going to wait until a few weeks as I'm still in that denial phase lolol you kniw what I mean. I want to hit it Everytime with ease.

Thanks Al you're a top man.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
              Well I need to change the girth from ages ago to 5.7. I thought I did that before I had the break but obviously not.

MY length need changing to 8.5 but I was going to wait until a few weeks as I'm still in that denial phase lolol you kniw what I mean. I want to hit it Everytime with ease.

Thanks Al you're a top man.
              Glad to help!

Please PM me the date you wish to put into the sig also.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey man, what was your starting NBPEL and what's your current NBPEL?

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                  Everytime I hit the goal I end up wanting another lol.
                  This is part of what is called an eternal state of dissatisfaction. The same applies with career, money, status, looks, etc. Once you attain a goal, that only satisfies for a moment, before you start thinking about wanting more. You can have sex 1000 times... and sure enough you will always want to do it one more time. Soon, you will get a 9-inch cock... and then realize what you REALLY want is 10 inches... and finally, when you get to 10 inches, no woman will want to be near your junk!

Maybe now would be a good time to think, get some perspective and actually consider whether getting any bigger makes any sense. A "success story" shouldn't just be about a battle of the inches. A successful frame of mind is when you make the kind of decisions that will help your life OVERALL, which includes mental health and how you connect with others. Of course, that would be my preferred choice. But if for now you want to continue getting caught up in the vicious cycle of 'more is better', then by all means keep doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarro View Post
                    Hey man, what was your starting NBPEL and what's your current NBPEL?
                    6 inches used to be my nbpel. Now it's 7.75. My fat pad is literally 3 quarters of an inch. Ive stayed pretty much the same BMI since I stated here.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMorpho View Post
                      This is part of what is called an eternal state of dissatisfaction. The same applies with career, money, status, looks, etc. Once you attain a goal, that only satisfies for a moment, before you start thinking about wanting more. You can have sex 1000 times... and sure enough you will always want to do it one more time. Soon, you will get a 9-inch cock... and then realize what you REALLY want is 10 inches... and finally, when you get to 10 inches, no woman will want to be near your junk!

Maybe now would be a good time to think, get some perspective and actually consider whether getting any bigger makes any sense. A "success story" shouldn't just be about a battle of the inches. A successful frame of mind is when you make the kind of decisions that will help your life OVERALL, which includes mental health and how you connect with others. Of course, that would be my preferred choice. But if for now you want to continue getting caught up in the vicious cycle of 'more is better', then by all means keep doing that.
                      Oh yeah, I totally get that. I started just wanting 7 inched bpel lol. So I'm well aware of how this goes mentally.

I have now the mentality of not worrying about gains and see what happens. The rate I'm which my length is increasing is nothing compared to my first 6 months of training. Even after my long break, it isn't like it was. To see a 'point one five' growth over 8 weeks of training is very encouraging to me, but it's way off the half inch or 3 quarter inch I put on in my first ever 8 week push.

I doubt I'll hit 9". I haver perused 8.5 for well over a year and to be able to hit it comfrey say a all out effort 8.6 on a great day, that'll be me done with length. It's too much investment of time and effort lol. I've known for a long time, ideally I need to find a nice health based PE routine to ensure my unit works well for life.

In a strange way, I'm sort of happy that I haven't made huge inroads this last 8 week.. However if this next 8 weeks gets me to 8.75 I'll each my words and I'll be pushing for 9...🤣🤣😅😅😅

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Nice that you are aware of it.

Just a side note, I saw you posted a reply to my post on someone else's thread (johnra, "sometimes more is better"). I don't want to add any more posts to his thread, so I'll reply to you here if you don't mind.

I believe your PE experience FAR EXCEEDS my own, so I'll take your word for it when you say more stretching is better than too little. The thing that worried me the most about johnra in particular, is not so much upping the stretching intensity and time, so much as his ATTITUDE towards PE. When a young man such as he has internalized the notion that he NEEDS to be bigger in order to be happy... that can potentially be dangerous for him (not to mention the undue mental stress he's adding into the bargain). If he seeks to validate through others that "more is sometimes better", this is the kind of attitude that can spill over to other PE activities: "If I can stretch harder and for longer, then surely I can do the same for jelqing, edging, clamping, etc...". It can easily lead to a slippery slope. That's why I wouldn't give him the validation he was looking for.

Vouching for more hanging stretch time and intensity to an experienced member is perfectly fine. But I don't think it's advice I would give to a 20-year-old with a potentially dangerous attitude with respect to PE. I hope this clarifies my point.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMorpho View Post
                          Nice that you are aware of it.

Just a side note, I saw you posted a reply to my post on someone else's thread (johnra, "sometimes more is better"). I don't want to add any more posts to his thread, so I'll reply to you here if you don't mind.

I believe your PE experience FAR EXCEEDS my own, so I'll take your word for it when you say more stretching is better than too little. The thing that worried me the most about johnra in particular, is not so much upping the stretching intensity and time, so much as his ATTITUDE towards PE. When a young man such as he has internalized the notion that he NEEDS to be bigger in order to be happy... that can potentially be dangerous for him (not to mention the undue mental stress he's adding into the bargain). If he seeks to validate through others that "more is sometimes better", this is the kind of attitude that can spill over to other PE activities: "If I can stretch harder and for longer, then surely I can do the same for jelqing, edging, clamping, etc...". It can easily lead to a slippery slope. That's why I wouldn't give him the validation he was looking for.

Vouching for more hanging stretch time and intensity to an experienced member is perfectly fine. But I don't think it's advice I would give to a 20-year-old with a potentially dangerous attitude with respect to PE. I hope this clarifies my point.
                          Thanks man. Yeah I mostly try to encourage kinthetic training in people. It takes a lot of mental a physical conditioning. So with harder pulls and stretches it mist definitely still falls into a safe stretch.

I admit I don't know the guys history, but I'll take your word for it. People should workout as 'part' of an improvement process. It's more of a holistic approach. It's like anything, if you're dieting to lose weight, but you're not taking exercise into account, or your embarking on a crash diet with no idea how to eat healthy in the long term then it's just a quick, potentially harmful means to an end that might come back to bite you.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Congrats!
                            Starting: 10/8/18: 6.3 BPEL/EL 5.85 5.6 MSEG
                            Current: 6.9 BPEL/EL 6.4 (0.6+) 5.6 MSEG
                            Goal: 7 EL / 5.6 MSEG

Comment

Congrats!
                              BPEL: 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0
                              MEG: 5.7 5.8 5.9 6 (depends on the EQ)

3-Year Goal: L:8, G: 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X