Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well documented success with before and after pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well documented success with before and after pics?

Are there any known threads who have documented their progress and proved results thru before and after pictures ?
    I see many threads claiming great outcomes but no proof.

What exactly do you consider proof?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Before and after pics.

Comment

Some guys have photos in the photo section but the question remains would you believe them? Anything can be made up on the internet. Most guys like myself really don't want a picture of their dick on the world wide web because it will be there forever. So in regards to you doing PE either we're all a bunch of liars or we actually get results based on what we put into it. You're choice; I'm going out for some wings and rum.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Pics around if you look but our experience is then you will say they can be faked . We came to the conclusion the only real proof os you having a larger penis which will require work on you part.

Comment

Fair enough. Appreciate it, enjoy the wings and rum.

Comment

Agreed, appreciate the response.

Comment

I understand where youíre coming from. I was a long time lurker before I joined and honestly didnít believe PE worked. I wanted to see proof too, but the reality is most people donít take pictures of their dicks and post them on the internet. As some have mentioned, there are some who have and the pics can be found in the photo section.

Listen to me brother, PE works. It takes a long time like years to grow, but if you stick to it and be consistent your dick will grow.

Look at the progress forums and read some of the accounts with hundreds of posts. These guys have been posting their progress for years and years logging daily routines. Nobody is that dedicated at lying to post hundreds of times reporting every workout and incremental gains. These are real people who grew their dicks. Trust me brother itís real.
                Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

I agree with Mr maloney.

It would be a special kind of weird to post almost daily for years to pretend to strangers you made your dick bigger by stretching it.

Using myself as an example. I've been at it now for 3 years. I don't promote any brands, I don't sell devices, I don't sell routine etc etc ect.. I literally just log my progress for me to look on at and keep myself to account.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                  EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                  EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                    I agree with Mr maloney.

It would be a special kind of weird to post almost daily for years to pretend to strangers you made your dick bigger by stretching it.

Using myself as an example. I've been at it now for 3 years. I don't promote any brands, I don't sell devices, I don't sell routine etc etc ect.. I literally just log my progress for me to look on at and keep myself to account.
                    people can do it once a year. How tought is it ? I dont understand. All these "success stories" without a proof are invalid because they dont provide simple evidence. It should be mandatory. Do I believe in PE ? Yes, I gained a bit, but people claiming huge gains could atleast prove it

Comment

How can you "prove" something on the web? The question
                      does NOT make any sense. On some level, you just have to accept
                      that so many guys are here to work on improving their sexual
                      and erectile function. This "prove it" bull shit does not help
                      any of the members. It just puts a damper on the positive guys'
                      progress. I started out very large, which i did not realize at
                      the time, so there was no way in hell that i was going to take
                      a pic of my 7.75" by 5.5" cock!! I gained an inch and a quarter in
                      length and a good inch and a quarter in girth, and then i got
                      even larger and stopped because my lady would not have
                      been able to accomodate such a size. To each his OWN, men.

p.s. LOVE THE NEW FORMAT!!
                      Last edited by going411by7; 09-27-2021, 05:18 AM.
                      Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                      Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                      Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                      Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                      February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                      June '13 BPFLS 11"
                      January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                      December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatt View Post

people can do it once a year. How tought is it ? I dont understand. All these "success stories" without a proof are invalid because they dont provide simple evidence. It should be mandatory. Do I believe in PE ? Yes, I gained a bit, but people claiming huge gains could atleast prove it
                        Why does anyone need to prove anything to you or me or anyone else for that matter? Unless someone is trying to sell something or promote something I don't need any proof because, frankly, I don't care. If someone want's to lie about their PE because they are insecure, what does that matter to me? What effect does that have on my PE journey? MOST people on the Gym that document their progress do so because they want to encourage others. Guess what? Some people are blessed with 'elastic' penises and can achieve incredible results in a short time while some people take YEARS to make small gains. We are all different individuals with different genetic makeups and we all respond to PE differently.
                        Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
                        As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Stallion88 View Post
                          Are there any known threads who have documented their progress and proved results thru before and after pictures ?
                          I see many threads claiming great outcomes but no proof.
                          Go to our blog and see some of myself.
                          http://lghangerllc.blogspot.com/sear...d+after+photos - scroll to bottom of page.
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                          www.lghangerllc.com
                          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

As the old adage goes .... "a picture is worth a thousand words".
                            If you can't verify the gains you claimed you have made it's like all these guys who I golf with that boast about the 68 they shot, when they can't even break 90!
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cunny Linguist View Post

Why does anyone need to prove anything to you or me or anyone else for that matter? Unless someone is trying to sell something or promote something I don't need any proof because, frankly, I don't care. If someone want's to lie about their PE because they are insecure, what does that matter to me? What effect does that have on my PE journey? MOST people on the Gym that document their progress do so because they want to encourage others. Guess what? Some people are blessed with 'elastic' penises and can achieve incredible results in a short time while some people take YEARS to make small gains. We are all different individuals with different genetic makeups and we all respond to PE differently.
                              Excuses Excuses! My definition of an excuse is "the skin of a reason stuffed with a lie".
                              Several years ago Volkswagon got busted for making false claims about MPG. So when you say nobody needs to prove anything to you or anyone else, that's not how the world works!
                              -Foldus,
                              L.G. Hanger,-
                              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
                              X