https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Hey PPI, this is an awkward question. But how long does it take for you to do 50 s2s's? (Or 100.. I mean how fast do you do them?)
        Also does 1 side count as 1 rep or 2 sides is 1 rep?
        Trying to break my plateau fo quite some time now (came from break revently). I've not tried s2s's in past and would like to do them "correctly". Thanks
        01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
        15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
        20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
        20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
        06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
        18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
        My progress log

Comment

Hey, man. Congrats on your achievements so far. May I ask how you achieve such good results? I know you have a progress thread, but I'd rather have you reply with a short summarized post. I saw the last pages in your progress thread, but I'd love to hear something like from how you started it until now.

I've always had in my mind that I will stop chasing new PE goals if I one day hit 8x6 (BPEL+BEG), but I am sure if I do so, I will try chasing 8 NBPEL and 6 MEG....
          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by petrpan View Post
            Hey PPI, this is an awkward question. But how long does it take for you to do 50 s2s's? (Or 100.. I mean how fast do you do them?)
            Also does 1 side count as 1 rep or 2 sides is 1 rep?
            Trying to break my plateau fo quite some time now (came from break revently). I've not tried s2s's in past and would like to do them "correctly". Thanks
            I count 1 rep as both sides if that makes sense. I try to do somewhere around 2 second per rep.

Build up slow with easy tension and progressively add volume and tension.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
              Hey, man. Congrats on your achievements so far. May I ask how you achieve such good results? I know you have a progress thread, but I'd rather have you reply with a short summarized post. I saw the last pages in your progress thread, but I'd love to hear something like from how you started it until now.

I've always had in my mind that I will stop chasing new PE goals if I one day hit 8x6 (BPEL+BEG), but I am sure if I do so, I will try chasing 8 NBPEL and 6 MEG....
              First your gains are great, do whatever you're up to, keep going!

I bought an extender and I tried it for a couple of weeks then ended up getting called in for a hernia op I was due.

Around 3 weeks into recovery I started doing light directional pulls. After recovery I carried on with the stretches but I started adding in the extender after each session for 1 or 2 hours.

I was seeing gains at this point.

I carried on with that routine for around 3 months I think.. I saw the bulk of my gains here.

I then tried the jelg free for 6 weeks, gained a mm or 2.

Then I went back to my original routine with the occasional hang for 30 mins or so. I made a mm or 2.

Since then I stopped gaining length.

I then tried a girth routine.

If do horse squeezes, eventually building up to 20 or 30,cant remember lol

I also pumped building up to 15 or 20 mins.. I made about half inch over 8 weeks.

This is all from the top of my head but it pretty accurate.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Half inch in 8 weeks from pumping - did you pump pre or post workout? or in the middle? Permanent gains, not typical fluff pump gains that goes away?
                Vacuum I take it?

I just got a bathmate (again) and will pump post workout hoping it will aid me in some girth gains because i am def. a hard gainer when it come to girth. My dick can take a beating...
                BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMorpho View Post
                  This is part of what is called an eternal state of dissatisfaction. The same applies with career, money, status, looks, etc. Once you attain a goal, that only satisfies for a moment, before you start thinking about wanting more. You can have sex 1000 times... and sure enough you will always want to do it one more time. Soon, you will get a 9-inch cock... and then realize what you REALLY want is 10 inches... and finally, when you get to 10 inches, no woman will want to be near your junk!
                  This is a great post!

One can be a slave to their ego or its master. Being a slave to it always brings misery, as the ego is insatiable. Learning what the ego is and striving to put it in the proper perspective in one's life is the beginning of self-mastery.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                    Half inch in 8 weeks from pumping - did you pump pre or post workout? or in the middle? Permanent gains, not typical fluff pump gains that goes away?
                    Vacuum I take it?

I just got a bathmate (again) and will pump post workout hoping it will aid me in some girth gains because i am def. a hard gainer when it come to girth. My dick can take a beating...
                    I used squeezes too.. In actual fact I contribute the gains to them rather than the pump.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                      Everytime I hit the goal I end up wanting another lol.
                      Good grief isnt that the truth...

Congrats on the gains and staying after it.
                      Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                      My Log

Comment

Nice gains what is your bpfsl now at 8.5 bpel

Comment

Sorry I'm late to the party, but, congratulations. First reaching this milestone and second for not being so addicted you freaked out during your six month 'vacation.' Seems healthy to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X