This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fla.boy's story

I got 3 inches from hanging with the Bib-Hanger.Started out 7 months ago with 6 inch erect penis and now i am 9 inches erect.
    All i did was hang for 2-30 min.sessions a day.I did nothing else to get where i am today.

Lucky guy.

Comment

How much weight were you using? How has it affected your erection quality? Was there an increase in girth?

Do you feel that the gains you made came by deformation of the tissues or cellular multiplication?
      phallic1
      Last edited by phallic1; 07-05-2010, 07:15 PM.

Comment

congratulations on the gains fla. boy, did u do pe exercises aswell? Not to be an asshole, but do you have picture proof?
        The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post
          How much weight were you using? How has it affected your erection quality? Was there an increase in girth?

Do you feel that the gains you made came by deformation of the tissues or cellular multiplication?
          Started out at 5 lbs. and by the time i reached 9 i was hanging at 15 lbs.
          Erections are the same as when i first started hanging.
          I was 5.50 in girth and right now i am 6.50 in girth.
          I do my hanging 1 hour before i go to bed.

Never hang erect,it will slow down your gains.

Stick to hanging and you will get gains.

Comment

Wow, I'll consider hanging in 2 months then.
            You said you didn't do anything besides hanging, but how was your routine (did you hang everyday, took breaks, etc)? Do you apply heat while doing that? Did you already had any PE experience or did you just start hanging?

Great gains. Upload some pictures if you can.
            Goal:
            8"x6"

Comment

Originally posted by fla.boy View Post
              Started out at 5 lbs. and by the time i reached 9 i was hanging at 15 lbs.
              Erections are the same as when i first started hanging.
              I was 5.50 in girth and right now i am 6.50 in girth.
              I do my hanging 1 hour before i go to bed.

Never hang erect,it will slow down your gains.

Stick to hanging and you will get gains.
              how did you manage an 1" in girth gains from just hanging? You did nothing but hang for the months?

Comment

wow im jealous..

Comment

I gained 6 inches in 6 months with my Bib. I used it only a total of ten times. I was also taking miracle supplements.

Comment

damn how im jealous

Comment

I'm suspicious/skeptical of the claim, but... if these gains are true - then congratulations!
                      A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                      NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                      GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Wow! Do you have a high LOT?

Comment

I gained 38 inches from haniging with the Bib hanger, on a good EQ day I'm 47 inches, and 46.5 on a bad EQ day. My basr girth is 18 inches all hanging from the Bib hanger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante311 View Post
                            I'm suspicious/skeptical of the claim, but... if these gains are true - then congratulations!
                            Second this. 3 inches in 7 months? If you even bothered to read Bib's instructions on hanging then you'd know that hanging for 30 minutes is counter-productive to gains, because that's when blood cells start to die out in the penis. Also you only increased the original starting weight by 10 lbs? Again if you bothered to read Bib's instructions then you'd know that eventually those ligaments would toughen up and be more resistant to the weight, so you have to increase weight every one and a half to two weeks.
                            Also, there's no routine outlined, rest days, on days, edging, masturbation, warm-ups or anything of the sort.
                            But hell like Dante311 said, if it's true then congratulations.
                            millia
                            Senior Member;PEGym Editor
                            Last edited by millia; 07-06-2010, 12:20 AM.
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Well, it's almost 0.5 inches per month. I too am suspicious, but he can be a very lucky guy... strange thing about hanging for more than 20 minutes, I think wouldn't hang for more than 15 in the beginning because I'm very scared of hurting my unit, but maybe this guy could endure all that lol. Well, there is a guy on thunders that grew more than 2 inches in a rather short time period by doing only fragmented exercises (he only did stretches during the day). There are pictures and everything on his log... I can't remember his name though.

Millia, by the way, your new avatar is awesome lol!
                              Goal:
                              8"x6"

Comment

Working...
                              X