first month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first month

So just finished my first month of jp 90 day program and I gotten fron bpel 6.3 to 6.5. Im not sure if thats good gains for a month or not but hey its gains haha

Bloody good gains in anyones book, me old son. Well done, now keep training!

Comment

you really think so mate? lol because i am the type of person that needs constant motivation to maintain a workout schedule. Just hope the gains continue

Comment

0.2 in a month is tremendous mate. Though i wouldn't expect to continue gaining at that rate indefinitely! This could just be your dick realising its "potential", as such, often refered to as "newbie gains". Continued gains will most likely take more time and effort, although some guys do put on an inch in double-quick time. But yeah, great gains so far mate.

Comment

Those are really good gains man. Think about this. Lets say you only made .1 that month, but you consistently gained .1 each month after that. that's 1.2 inches in a year! Those are great gains by anyone's standards.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
          My Loggy Log

Comment

thanks for the support guys gives me a diffrent perspective !

Comment

Remember that any gains is better than no gains. And also, all the gains that you are able to make will add up. Penis growth does not happened in one night. For if it did, I would highly suggest you go see a doctor. 1/8th of an inch here, 1/4 of an inch there, and hell why not, a 1/16th of an inch there, all adds up over time.

I would like for you to consider this one bit Hilikus. You were able to make a 0.2 inch gain in 1 month. If you keep this up at this rate how much would you gain in a year? Well 0.2 x 12 = 2.4

So you are looking at a 2.4 inch gain in one year if you keep gaining at this rate. So to answer your question. No I do not think for one second that a 0.2 in gain is too little. In fact I think it is great gains. Keep it up!
              Starting Statistics: 01/10/10 - (EL 4.5000" x EG 4.5000")

Current Statistics: 02/22/11 - (EL 4.7500" x EG 4.5000")

End Goal Statistics: ??/??/?? - (EL 7.5000"x EG 6.0000")

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...daces-log.html

Comment

Working...
              X