She noticed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She noticed!!!

Last night my girl and I had some amazing sex. I was SO hard and she was screaming, just screaming! She came 6-7 times. After I came, she noticed I was still pretty hard. That hasn't always happened for me. She asked me what has changed, was I doing something different? I just laughed and told her that was for me to know. a few hours later, we did it again and it was just as good. She has also noticed that I've been harder too.

And last week, a few hours after my stealth workout, we had sex. It was so tight, and of course part of the reason was I was enlarged from my workout, but not by more than 1/4" in girth. Anyway, she actually asked me, "Are you getting bigger or am I just tighter than usual?" I laughed and said, "what does it feel like to you?" and that was the end of the conversation, as I had her cumming about two minutes later!

Anyway, my EQ is just awesome since I started back with the PE. And that's with me being 38 years old, 40 lbs. overweight, getting too little sleep, taking 2 medications that sap my energy and have possible sexual side effects and having a poor diet. This makes me want to get in shape and show her and myself what I can REALLY do.

Thank you to all the good people at PEGYM for your knowledge and willingness to help us improve ourselves.
    9-22-10
    Starting Stats
    BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
    Most Recent Stats
    BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

Great story. Wish I had kept it stealth when I hear things like this.
    8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
    Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

Congratulations, that really is a wonderful success story! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Oh yeh!!! I love stuf flike this. And THIS is why my gf will never know about my PE.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Congratulations!
          KABOOM!
          What a great story. thanks for sharing and helping to keep us all motivated.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Congrats and totally awesome!

Comment

Thanks everybody. Imagine how motivating it is for me! There's nothing scarier than seeing your EQ go rapidly downhill, as happened to me when I recently regained a lot of weight. Now that my EQ is shooting straight back up, it's all good again.
              9-22-10
              Starting Stats

11-03-10
              Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

You know, as far as the stealth aspect of it goes, I am pretty sure I could tell her. The first time we made love she was blown away and told everybody who would listen how amazing I was, how I knew exactly what to do and where to put it, that I have a big dick, all the stuff that a guy wants his girl to feel and share! She said the same thing about our first kiss, and that this is how she knows I'm "the one." And I agree, we have an amazing physical connection.

She is convinced I have this deep, secret sexual knowledge that other guys don't have, because none of her other lovers do the things for her that I do. She told me she's never cum so many time with anybody else. One night, she came more than 12 times! Do you know what an ego boost that is? So anyway, I have told her about the kegels, and that there are exercises out there. I told her I do the kegels, but that's it. Maybe one day I will tell her. Or, maybe not....
                  9-22-10
                  Starting Stats

11-03-10
                  Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

I'm all for telling your better half, but in your case maybe the mystery is part of the turn on

Comment

Yeah Waylander, the mystery is definitely a cool thing. She asks me all the time, "how do you know how to do that? Where did you learn so much?" Well, for starters, I was married 20 years and had a lot of time to practice! But really, I think my current girl and I just have bodies that are perfectly compatible, and we both know exactly what to do. It's not all me in bed. And she knows that. But she still won't stop asking questions, and I love it! I feel like one of those guys who used to work for the CIA - you can try to guess the answers, but i can't tell you.
                      9-22-10
                      Starting Stats

11-03-10
                      Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

Ha Ha, it sounds like she enjoys the mystery, Milk it and make it fun! Its good to hear you've found such a good connection.

Comment

Yeah, we're engaged and she is 2 months pregnant with my baby. Thanks, life is good!
                          9-22-10
                          Starting Stats

11-03-10
                          Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

Gladhander
                            Sound like congratulations are in order all the way around. Bigger dick and a new baby on the way; that is great!
                            LJ
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                            Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                            Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

That is very cool news man! CONGRATS! And I know what you mean about the "connection" ... there's nothing like it!!
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X