Does PE Really work HONEST ANSWERS PLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PE Really work HONEST ANSWERS PLS

Hello There so I joined PEGym 3 months ago as my sole mission was to increase the size of my penis with only 1 inch of length i didnt care about the grith because it is ok since i have been kegeling every other day for 2 years. I am 23 years old and i am 6'4'' tall and i weight 190 pounds. My penis was and still is 7 inch BPEL so i was really determined and I read all the instructions all the programs for beginners all the things to avoid so you dont get injured and yet I still got injured after PE'ing for 2 months. For those of you who want to read what happened here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...-pls-help.html

I expected to gain just 1 inch from PE so i started the beginner routine as it claimed a success rate of 1 to 2 inches in just 5 weeks.
    Everything was going well good all day longer hangs feeling horny all day. By following my Pls factors i was sure i was doing the right thing and but i wasnt measuring as i wanned to surprise myself but after PE for 2 months i got injured somehow i was using a tighter grip and i guess i damaged something as i feel numb only in the mid section and the beginning of the shaft.

So to get to the point i measured 3 days ago to see if i have gained anything after 2 months of PE'ing and iwas dissapointed there were no gain whatsoever. So guys Please tell me honest answers i dont want to get discouraged from this does it really work because i am really planning to continue after i recover and a lot of people say that it could cause permanent damange or you might not even gain anything and just damage your penis is it true. Honestly i would like to know what are the members of the forums that can confirm that PE helped them and they actually increased they penis and are healthy without injury. Thanks alot

Yes PE does work. There is NO beginner program that has a success rate of 1 to 2 inches in 5 weeks. Some people have gained an inch from JP's 90 day beginner workout, but the beginner workouts are mostly conditioning for the more intense workout coming after you finish the beginner routine. After those 3 months of the beginner routine, you can PM the vets here, I'm sure they would gladly help you to a good, and more intense routine that can start your gains.
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

pe4life is right, it absolutely works! (head on over to the Success Stories forum for proof)

The thing about PE is.. you DON'T want to be aiming for 1-2 inches in 5 weeks, as you are just asking for an injury. The goal is to build a stronger, healthier, and "enhanced" penis over time. And by time I mean months and years.

The most important thing is pacing yourself, and being safe not to hurt your one and only (I hope) penis. After you heal and get back into PE, you should definitely use a light grip when jelqing. You don't need a tight grip to move the blood throughout your penis.

Comment

the program was the following: ricesock 10min warmup - 6 min stretches down,left,right up and straightout while holding each stretch for 30 sec. and then after that 10 min of wet with vitamin E Vaseline jelquing with 3 sec strokes very carefully. and at the end warm down with the ricesock for 10 min so i did that for the first 2 weeks i did it only twice a week and after that every other day as it was described in the article i found on this site I was at 50-60% erection level. The the days that i wasnt doing this program i was doing kegels so it was alternating routine and i am good with this because i have been going to the gym for 2 years and i know best that the body needs a good recovery as opposed to everyday workout which does not provide the suffiecient time for my body to recover.

So this whole thing i did for 2 months almost and i gained nothing or even if i did after the injury it might of disappeared. Do you guys think its a good idea to continue after i recover should i start with the JP 90 day beginner routine or i do the one i mentioned above again. Also i wanna know lets say i stop PE'Ing because i just wanna get 1 inch nothing more are the gains going to be permanent or they are going to disappear after time and my penis is gonna get back to normal and can anybody confirm this ?

Comment

1 to 2 inches in 5 weeks? Oh, my good Lord!! You have been deceived terribly!! 5 months maybe. 5 years, much more likely. I am OCD--obsessive compulsive--maybe not classic OCD, but OCD nonetheless. I gained because I practiced p.e. for months at seven days a week, two hours a day. However, I started out very slowly and carefully. I repeat, very slowly and carefully.

Comment

• For steady growth, you'll have to continually increase the intensity of your workout. Accordingly, over five weeks time, move up to 25 minutes of jelqing and 10 minutes of stretching. This move up should be gradual.
            "You can realistically expect a 1 to 2” (possibly more) of a length increase, and around 1/2” in circumference within several weeks." -- AJ "Big Al" Alfaro, head personal trainer of Male Enhancement Coach

Well thats what www.pegym.com says Your First Penis Enlargement Workout Routine

Are your gains permanent ? if you stop PE'ing and i also have another question lets say you put the rice sock in the microwave for 80 seconds is that good to go for 10 minutes or you have to heat it up again every 5 minutes or so ?

Comment

Most people will tell you that your gains are permanent, so long as you keep practicing some kind of p.e. maintenance routine--much like body building. If you cut back, you will probably lose some, but certainly not all your gains. Some people keep all of their gains. It just depends.

Of course there are other factors, like the aging process--and the reduction in the male libido. For some guys, this can happen pretty fast--for others not so fast at all. Like virtually all self-improvement programs, it's what you put into it, that matters.

I do know that many men my age and certainly older have balls hanging half way to their knees--yukkk. I see them in the club locker room from time to time. Hmmmm. Come to think about it, maybe it's because they just got out of a hot shower--never thought of that until now. Mine are nice and tight against my body. Men can easily reproduce well into their 70's and 80's. Well, maybe not "easily." Ha, ha.

Comment

You been at it a short while you need to spend more time doing PE.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Good advice, KP.

Comment

Originally posted by Nigh7fall View Post
                    • For steady growth, you'll have to continually increase the intensity of your workout. Accordingly, over five weeks time, move up to 25 minutes of jelqing and 10 minutes of stretching. This move up should be gradual.
                    "You can realistically expect a 1 to 2” (possibly more) of a length increase, and around 1/2” in circumference within several weeks." -- AJ "Big Al" Alfaro, head personal trainer of Male Enhancement Coach

Well thats what www.pegym.com says Your First Penis Enlargement Workout Routine

Are your gains permanent ? if you stop PE'ing and i also have another question lets say you put the rice sock in the microwave for 80 seconds is that good to go for 10 minutes or you have to heat it up again every 5 minutes or so ?
                    Hi there Nigh7fall,
                    Just followed the link that you provided above and read through it. I think when it says that the first 5 weeks on the beginners programme is designed to maximise growth, It actually means that it is conditioning your penis in such a way that it is ready for the advanced routines where growth is likely to take place. You see ... a lot of guys make the mistake of jumping straight in to the advanced stage to early, so even if they're lucky enough to avoid injury their penis becomes acustomed to high intensity training which makes gains hard to obtain so in a way you don't want your penis to become too strong too early.
                    Also Big Al's qoutes are found in the advanced section so he means within several weeks into the advanced level will you be able to expect some growth. You have only been training for about 2 months/8 weeks and 5 weeks of that would of been at the beginners stage.
                    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I know I should stay out of these threads but I'm always drawn in.
                      You've been here for 2 months so you must've seen people's gains in their signatures? Progress logs? Success forum?
                      It works, you were gripping too hard. If you're really that scared, be happy with your 7 inch willy, it's big.
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I was very sceptic to PE, but I gained like 0.6 inch in six month... unfortunately I'm no fast gainer, but there is some progress...
                        but it takes a lot of dedication, time and sacrifice for me...
                        BadDog
                        Last edited by BadDog; 12-19-2010, 10:38 AM.
                        Starting stats (Jan/Feb 2010): BPEL 6.5 MEG 4.9
                        Current stats (25.8.2010): 7.0 x 5.1 :)
                        Current goal: 7.5 x 5.5
                        Long term goal: 8 x 6 ;)
                        Bad.dog's progress log

Comment

1-2 inches in 5 weeks?!?!?!? Are you kidding? Some people report 1" after JPs 90...and even that's a fast gain. If there are people out there who gained that quickly it probably had more to do with them having a weak EQ when they first measured than a legit length gain (although there are rare exceptions). This is a LONGTIME commitment and everyone's dick is going to respond differently. Plus, you have to give yourself time to figure out a routine that works for you. Be patient! Change your program...seek council...but be patient. Better to gain slowly then gain quickly and get an injury that sets you back a month or more!
                          STATS:
                          Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                          BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                          :rolleyes:

Comment

It works, ive made plenty of gains but taking a little week off this week, shall begin again going back to my 5 days a week on monday. Stick at it, just look at my progress

Comment

Originally posted by Nigh7fall View Post
                              Hello There so I joined PE Gym 3 months ago as my sole mission was to increase the size of my penis with only 1 inch of length i didn't care about the girth because it is OK since i have been Kegel every other day for 2 years. I am 23 years old and i am 6'4'' tall and i weight 190 pounds. My penis was and still is 7 inch BPEL so i was really determined and I read all the instructions all the programs for beginners all the things to avoid so you dint get injured and yet I still got injured after PEing for 2 months. For those of you who want to read what happened here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...-pls-help.html

I expected to gain just 1 inch from PE so i started the beginner routine as it claimed a success rate of 1 to 2 inches in just 5 weeks.
                              Everything was going well good all day longer hangs feeling horny all day. By following my Pals factors i was sure i was doing the right thing and but i wasn't measuring as i wanned to surprise myself but after PE for 2 months i got injured somehow i was using a tighter grip and i guess i damaged something as i feel numb only in the mid section and the beginning of the shaft.

So to get to the point i measured 3 days ago to see if i have gained anything after 2 months of PEing and Iowas disappointed there were no gain whatsoever. So guys Please tell me honest answers i dint want to get discouraged from this does it really work because i am really planning to continue after i recover and a lot of people say that it could cause permanent damage or you might not even gain anything and just damage your penis is it true. Honestly i would like to know what are the members of the forums that can confirm that PE helped them and they actually increased they penis and are healthy without injury. Thanks Lot
                              Nigh7fall, Let's talk about honesty. The real curse of a dishonest man is not that they are not believed it's that they cannot believe anyone else. I for one an appalled that you would imply with your title that people posting here are less than totally honest.

You have in fact only been a member of the gym for about a week, not three months, although you may have been doing PE that you have read about. Your first post was after you started having numbness in your penis. Further more you have not been forthcoming about the popping you felt while having sex with your girlfriend, as a more likely source of your penile numbness/injury and not your over training. You've failed to mention that you made a large increase in your work out after, what, five weeks.

I'll try to keep it simple for you Nigh7fall, as you seem to have a propensity to interpret the written word as you see fit. Yes PE works and yes the gains can be permanent. Not that you'll believe me or anyone else that posts.
                              Unit
                              Retired Moderator
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Unit; 12-19-2010, 09:01 AM.
                              ​The enemy of good is not bad
                              The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
                              X