• rate my dick..

some mods put a rate poll here..
    0-3
    3-5
    5-7
    7-8
    8-9
    9-10

This is how it looks after 4 years of hard work on PE.remember when I started was at 5.7"
    1-2
    7.14%
    3-4
    4.08%
    5-6
    13.27%
    7-8
    40.82%
    9-10
    34.69%
    papaki
    Last edited by papaki; 01-30-2011, 11:57 AM.
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Don't see a link P.

Comment

my pe..

pics moved to here:

NoAlbum's Album: papakiPics
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 08-17-2013, 11:07 AM.
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

papaki i have a question for you. how did you learn to relax your mind so that blood will flow into it without a erection. the only way i know how to do that is with nasty thoughts about having sex.
        Currently
        NBPEL: 7inch
        Girth: 5.50

Goal
        NBPEL:8-9inch
        Girth:7.50-8

Comment

here I am erected..but the same size I can reach with not a erection just from pulling.I dont know for sure but it is very strange.The only sure is that you have to be calm 100% to play with your dick..

Comment

Very impressive indeed, papaki. What's even more impressive are these Jedi powers of yours... you get a 10 from me!
            Starting stats (Jun 21, 2010):
            BPEL - 7.31", BPFSL - 7.25", MSEG - 5.50"

Most recent positive update (Mar 21, 2011):
            BPEL - 8.18" (+.87"), NBPEL - 7.56", BPFSL - 8.31" (+1.06"), MSEG - 5.69" (+.19" )

Goal:
            NBPEL - 8.50", MSEG - 6.00"

Comment

Looks okay, but the camera lens is filthy! Black smudges all round. :}

I'm kidding!
              Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
              Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
              Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
              Midasman's progress

Comment

Hey papaki, congratulations on PE-ing for four years. You deserve 10 for that. Also your unit looks good. 10 overall.

Comment

why hasnt some moderator fixed the poll?

Comment

What are your stats now(in that pic)?
                    gogogo 8x6 :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
                      why hasnt some moderator fixed the poll?
                      This isn't the poll forum papaki, if you want to start one then post there and follow the instructions in the sticky's.

Comment

papaki, is that 8.4 inch length? I think you need a closer pic, to get a good review. You do look very relaxed though
                        Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                        Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                        Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

here I think that I should be near 8" not under nor above.8.4" I hit only when fully errected and not in this position but in misionary...

Comment

I am going to post more pictures with the ruler this time but I had a small problem...when I left my cock to catch the ruler it went soft.So now I think I will make it by taking video and capturing some picture after...Going to have ruler posts soon...

Comment

flausid in relaxed days...

pics moved to here:

NoAlbum's Album: papakiPics
                              Dangler
                              Senior Administrator
                              ☼ Wizard ☼
                              White Tiger Award 2015
                              Last edited by Dangler; 08-17-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X