Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished JP 90 days- RESULTS!

Hi all,

I've finished the JP90 day routine and have just measured up the results.

Even though I've been slightly inconsistent at times with my routine, I have gained, and I'm really pleased with my initial results.

Here are my results below:

Before:
    NBPEL- 5.9"
    BPEL- 6.6"
    EG- 4.9"

After:
    nbpel 6.4"
    bpel 7.2"
    eg 5.1"

I did the JP 90 day routine, although I eliminated V-jelqs, mostly because when I tried them, they were really hard to do and didn't feel nearly as effective. This may be because I have penoscrotal webbing (which I hope to correct after PE)

Unfortunately, my flaccid length hasn't gained that much, but I'm sure gains will come in time. I just want to say thanks to this forum, as even though I don't contribute (due to lack of expertise and time), the success stories are a real inspiration.

Could anyone give me any tips on how to move on from here in terms of my routine? Any additional exercises I could add?

Also thanks to JP for the routine!

Comment

Very nice gains mate!

I can remember you being like me and having a much shorter bpfsl than your bpel. What's your bpfsl now?

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
        Very nice gains mate!

I can remember you being like me and having a much shorter bpfsl than your bpel. What's your bpfsl now?
        Thanks schlittle. Don't think i ever managed bpfsl actually. Might have got me mixed up with someone else!

Comment

Just checked your progress log and on post 4 you put your bpfl has 4 inches?

If that's true then you want to include a few more upward stretches and maybe some tunica tugs into your routine because your tunica is probably your limiting factor. And if you could stretch your tunica a bit more this would help you with your erection length for sure.

Comment

fantastic gains, nice work
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

way to go dude.

don't think of it as finishing the jp program. now is the time where you take the jp program and eliminate the things you didn't find effective, expand upon the exercises you liked, and try out some new ones! there are some more advanced exercises that you can try out more now that your penis is conditioned. i've found the most effective for my situation to be hanging for lengthm and uli's and horse squeezes for girth. just remember to start slow with advanced exercises and work your way up slowly in intensity.
              The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
              now: 7X5
              next: 8X6

Comment

Working...
              X