More Hope to the Asians? xD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Hope to the Asians? xD

Alright so I began PEing March 15, 2010 but October of the same year is when I got serious!

I'm Filipino and supposedly we and the Chinese have the smallest averages of penis according to "recent studies"? I don't care because it definitely didn't stop me from gaining .75" EL and .5" EG!

Took the measurements last week but just didn't have time to post due to final exams but YUUHHHH XD!
    I started with 4.5" EL and 4.25" EG so i just wanted to let my fellow asian PE'ers know to NOT be discouraged and that doing your exercises in no rush with minimal pressure provides the best results! I forgot where I read "LESS IS MORE!" but ya you get the idea )

Congratulations on your gains and yea I think "Less is More" Keep up the great work and thanks for keeping us posted.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Congrats man, you give me a lot of hope and inspiration. Just stick to it and I'm sure it the gains will keep coming.
      Patience is Key

Comment

Detail some more about your routine maybe?
        My condensed progress log
        (BPEL x MSEG) Feb 11: 6.8 x 5.3; Mar 11: 7.1 x 5.3; May 11: 7.2 x 5.3

Comment

Good job man! Continue your climb up the ruler!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy View Post
            Alright so I began PEing March 15, 2010 but October of the same year is when I got serious!

I'm Filipino and supposedly we and the Chinese have the smallest averages of penis according to "recent studies"? I don't care because it definitely didn't stop me from gaining .75" EL and .5" EG!

Took the measurements last week but just didn't have time to post due to final exams but YUUHHHH XD!
            I started with 4.5" EL and 4.25" EG so i just wanted to let my fellow asian PE'ers know to NOT be discouraged and that doing your exercises in no rush with minimal pressure provides the best results! I forgot where I read "LESS IS MORE!" but ya you get the idea )
            So you mean you gain .75 EL and now you are 5.25 EL in what NBPEL or BPEL?

Comment

Originally posted by chris1 View Post
              So you mean you gain .75 EL and now you are 5.25 EL in what NBPEL or BPEL?
              oh right I forgot to mention ^_^"
              Yeah I was 4.5NBPEL now im 5.25 NBPEL

Originally posted by SirKyle View Post
              Detail some more about your routine maybe?
              (From late October 2010 to late January 2011)
              Bed fowfers for 10 minutes for warm up
              20 second stretches in all directions (upward left right and straight out)
              After each stretch, 10 circles to the left and to the right followed by helicopter shakes
              20 minutes of jelqs
              10 minutes of side jelqs going UPWARD(where the web between your middle and ring finger are on top or at the bottom of your penis)
              10 minutes of side jelqs going DOWNWARD (now these helped monstrously well, this whole time all I did was go upwards but I forgot who I read this from...again -___-....but i read about going downwards with these side jelqs. And to further more explain, it's when you cup your penis with the web of your fingers resting on top or below your penis and pushing the blood to the head and pulling towards the ground. My gains used to be static for awhile but after this, i started seeing results again! )
              10 minutes of fowfers to warm down

this all took about an hour..

Now I believe about 2 months ago I started getting into SUPRASLAMMERS and I've felt so good about these that these became my ONLY exercise ^_^" hehe...you be the judge if I'm an idiot or not but I even replaced these with jelqs because jelqs just didnt seem to have any more effect on me unless i did it for an hour and i DON'T have that much time >_<

Fowfers for 10 minutes
              Stretches in all directions with 10 circles and helicopter shakes
              SUPRA
              SUPRA
              SUPRA XD! (for 15 reps)
              Edge for 20 minutes (if you run out of time cut down on this exercise)
              Fowfers for 10 for warmdown

I definitely enjoyed these supras but its weird because they got me to 5.5"NBPEL one day...I couldn't believe it, but i can only get it up to there once in a blue moon -___- I chose to say im 5.25" because that one's the permanent gain
              Last edited by Pinoy; 05-11-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Ok can you tell me what is your BPEL now?

Comment

Haha it's still 5.25" i only posted this thread this week XD

Comment

On here you're not asian; you're a man. I like that so much better don't you? By the way,do you have any cookies? I'm hungry.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Oh cusp.. >_> I remember seeing a thread with this one's same name... just sayin theres more hope out there

And i've got some samoa cookies <3

Comment

pinoy, whoever you are, it serves an inspiration to us here in the philippines that our present misery is gradually curing. this is the only time i got the courage to get in touch with someone here.(i didnt despite my being asian, just feeling awkward and underdog to the western) Hope you lend me some help by sharing your experience , progress and success upon ur journey here. i send u short message to ur wall . may this bridge to a lasting friendship.

Comment

Congrats on your gains. It's really good that fellow Filipinos know this site and do the exercises. Your post gave some more motivation as we're almost similar in starting size. BTW, Filipinas are generally small in build so it really isn't a good idea to have a big penis as most of them would not be able to accommodate it. Probably the reason why we get short dicks in the first place.

Comment

It my come as a surprise to many but studies say that Asians do not lack in that department as Westerners tend to think in fact it is a fallacy and a distortion of the truth as much as Africans have larger cocks It is all Bull!
                            A few black or negra Brasilians I have been out they told me their men were small too. So Who owns the truth?

Comment

Hello, half-Filipino myself. Other half is Austrian. Continue your good work!
                              Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                              Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

Working...
                              X