Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 weeks in and I've definitely gained!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks in and I've definitely gained!!!

I started at 4.5 and from doing JP's routine along with Lazy ass stretches I'm now at 5''. Gaining my first 0.5'' so quickly is like dream come true!!! i know some people grow quicker than others but I thought I'd be a hard gainer, now i cant wait to get the next half an inch I have measured the last 3 days morning wood, prePE wood and prewank wood just to make sure it was real and it definitely is

So thank you PEgym and everyone for helping towards my goals!!!

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
    I started at 4.5 and from doing JP's routine along with Lazy ass stretches I'm now at 5''. Gaining my first 0.5'' so quickly is like dream come true!!! i know some people grow quicker than others but I thought I'd be a hard gainer, now i cant wait to get the next half an inch I have measured the last 3 days morning wood, prePE wood and prewank wood just to make sure it was real and it definitely is

congrats ! keep it up! whats your final goal? Just out of curiosity to make sure you actually gained, did you measure BPEL?

Comment

6'' is my ultimate goal, and no i never measured by bpel before. but it has definitely grown!!!!

Comment

If you haven't measured your BPEL, how do you know it's grown? .5" in 3 weeks is a little, unbelievable if I may say.

Comment

I swear to god(if there is one) my penis has always been 4.5'' nbpel I've measured plenty of times in the past year it has never changed, it started to go to 5'' directly after PE but now it is 5'' all the time it doesn't matter when i measure it always comes up at exactly 5''.

Comment

Congratulations, may have been a better EQ just like in my case but gains are gains, don't get discouraged if things will slow down, this really works, you gotta put time in it
            Start(Feb/19)
            FL: 2,95
            FG: 4,29
            BPEL: 5,51
            MSEG: 5,11
            Current(July/30)
            FL: 3,50
            FG: 4,52
            BPEL: 6,02
            MSEG: 5,35

Comment

*Wipes tear from left eye* I'm so proud of your penis. Everyday he makes you proud. Today he deserves a fap. Congrats on the gain mate.
              A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

Comment

Congratulations!
                KABOOM!
                You are just getting started. A lot more gains are out there waiting for you, shipmate.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Although i'm 3 weeks late congratulations on the gains mate!

Comment

Congrats bro!! Nice gains, keep it up!
                    Start 27/04/2011
                    6.8BPEL 5.4EG
                    Last measurement 28/05/2011
                    7.1BPEL 5.5EG
                    Short-term goal
                    7.5BPEL 5.7EG
                    Long-term goal
                    7.8BPEL 6.0EG

Comment

newbie gains are a beautiful thing for the ego. stay motivated and they'll keep coming.
                      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                      now: 7X5
                      next: 8X6

Comment

congrats i believe you anyways i've probably gained at least 3/8' in a little longer but if you have been doing the JP workout that seems to be working for everyone else as well. if you could gain .5 every 3 weeks your only 6 weeks away from your goal.
                        best luck :)
                        Ty
                        nbpel:9.25'in
                        eg:6.75'in
                        short term goal:nbpel 9.5'in
                        long term goal: 10'in
                        total gain from start of routine: 1.25"in

Comment

Originally posted by systematyler View Post
                          congrats i believe you anyways i've probably gained at least 3/8' in a little longer but if you have been doing the JP workout that seems to be working for everyone else as well. if you could gain .5 every 3 weeks your only 6 weeks away from your goal.
                          I wish!! I have no new gains Maybe very miniscule gains, I think I need to be more consistent.

Comment

I wish!! I have no new gains Maybe very miniscule gains, I think I need to be more consistent.
                            From what I hear consistency is paramount to making any kind of substantial gains.

On a side note: You've been here 2 months and you have almost 800 posts that's AMAZING
                            Starting stats: 6.25" x 4.37"
                            Current stats: 6.8" x 4.53"

12% increase in volume
                            58% to goal (7.6" x 5.6" )

Progress/Photo Log

Comment

Originally posted by NeedGirthBad View Post
                              From what I hear consistency is paramount to making any kind of substantial gains.

On a side note: You've been here 2 months and you have almost 800 posts that's AMAZING
                              LOL I'm addicted to the PEGym!!!

And I have nothing better to do

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X