.25" girth in a month!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .25" girth in a month!!!

You've got one happy camper here today. Just a little about me. I started PE mid December and my stats were NBEL 5.75" x MSEG 4".75. After about 3 months of PEing, my penis looked better(more vascular) but wasn't really larger. I took the plunge and joined MECoach. BigAl gave me a routine in early March but I didn't gain, so he changed me to another routine. I started this routine on the 19th of April and today I've measured my girth at 5". I must have measured it around 20 times because it's hard to believe After 2 weeks I went up to 4.88", a week later up to 4.95" and 6 days later I've reached the 5" mark. All within 1 month. So anyone who has reached 3 or 4 months without gains, take heart that they will come, just persist.
    You want to know my routine? I think my routine blows out some of the myths of PE. My routine is:

5 mins warmup
    250 R jelqs ( fast jelqs with one hand. Jelq lasts 1 to 2 seconds. Use the same hand. I change hands every 25 jelqs)
    Up to 20 min edging

3 times a week. After fifth week take a week off.
    So this one is for my less is more friends I add 5 jelqs every workout but it hasn't taken me longer than 30 mins to perform it in total yet. It shows that you don't need to be performing 5 days a week, for 2 hours a day to get great results. In fact I always thought I could do more and asked BigAl if I could add some exercises, but he said no, the jelqs should be enough.
    I should be taking a week off now but I won't. I'm on a run now so I want to go with until I plateau.
    Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
    Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
    Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

that's great keep up the good work

Comment

Hi Samurai, excellent gains mate!

Yeah i've been guilty in the past of thinking 7 days a week of PE is the way to go but seeing a success story like yours makes me realise that rest days are good. So because of that i will have a rest day tommorow.

Comment

Congratulations on your gains, shipmate!
        YARRR!
        KABOOM!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Congrats! How often do you release after edging?

Comment

Thanks guys

BestSelf : I release once a week. I don't know whether this helps my gains or not but I prefer it this way. I feel hornier if I hold it in for longer and I find that my edging is stronger because of it.

Comment

Great gains!

This is awesome man! Keep us updated on your gain & routine!
              AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                You've got one happy camper here today. Just a little about me. I started PE mid December and my stats were NBEL 5.75" x MSEG 4".75. After about 3 months of PEing, my penis looked better(more vascular) but wasn't really larger. I took the plunge and joined MECoach. BigAl gave me a routine in early March but I didn't gain, so he changed me to another routine. I started this routine on the 19th of April and today I've measured my girth at 5". I must have measured it around 20 times because it's hard to believe After 2 weeks I went up to 4.88", a week later up to 4.95" and 6 days later I've reached the 5" mark. All within 1 month. So anyone who has reached 3 or 4 months without gains, take heart that they will come, just persist.
                You want to know my routine? I think my routine blows out some of the myths of PE. My routine is:

5 mins warmup
                250 R jelqs ( fast jelqs with one hand. Jelq lasts 1 to 2 seconds. Use the same hand. I change hands every 25 jelqs)
                Up to 20 min edging

3 times a week. After fifth week take a week off.
                So this one is for my less is more friends I add 5 jelqs every workout but it hasn't taken me longer than 30 mins to perform it in total yet. It shows that you don't need to be performing 5 days a week, for 2 hours a day to get great results. In fact I always thought I could do more and asked BigAl if I could add some exercises, but he said no, the jelqs should be enough.
                I should be taking a week off now but I won't. I'm on a run now so I want to go with until I plateau.

how many reps is it supposed to do on the first workout?
                S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                G
                BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Thanks MWP

mystic wolf : Your first workout should be a tester to see what feels ok for you. I started at 200. I jelq at quite a high erection level(maybe 80-90%) so I think this is why my girth grew faster than my length. I am very careful though of not injuring myself so I keep a watchful eye on my glans expansion. To be honest, it feel very close to masturbation, it's quite enjoyable. you don't want to jump to quick in the reps range i.e. adding 50 every workout, as you will miss the growing stage. Gradual growth is key.

Comment

Good stuff man congrats.
                    The once a week release, thats pretty hardcore. You think its helping in your gains?
                    7.5"NBP (+.25")
                    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
                    5.75"EG (+.5")
                    6" Base Girth (+..75")
                    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
                    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

Syphon80 : Some say it helps, some say you should release each time. I don't know to be honest with you but I do find it keeps me hornier and my eq can only improve when your bursting to release. This works for me though but for others the build up of cum might tip them over the edge and their edging sessions might not last long enough. Then again, if you really need to cum during every edging session then maybe you are already horny enough.

Comment

congrats man! ive aslo gained 0.25" (length not girth) after my first month (with JP90) and had to measure a few times to believe it. Girth gain seems harder, awesome job!
                        Progress log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-winning.html

Comment

Cheers winning. Congrats on your gains too. I think I've made some length gains also but my measuring wasn't accurate so I can't be certain how much. I know I've gained .15" in this past month though. I agree about the girth gains seemingly being harder to get. I am delighted because my goals are shifting towards girth gains anyway. I just hope it continues.

Comment

Wow! congrats on the gains samuari.
                            1st term goal: reached
                            2nd term goal: 7.25"
                            "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles" - Socrates

Comment

Congrats dude. I should just point this out - you mentioned that your penis looked more vascular but there was no growth after your initial routine. I think improved vascularity and more prominent veins almost always precedes growth. I wonder what would have happened if you stayed on your initial routine.

Glad to hear mecoach worked for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X