Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its happenig

Hi all im shocked

I have gained 0.3 inches of mid shaft girth , and 1 inch of base girth in two momnth of pe .

Started out much too fast , learned , and ajusted the intensity and after 3 month of pe, nothing.

Then i took a week of started with pe program and i have gained all the above in the past 8 weeks .

Those who have seen my other posts know that im for real ,and not trying so sell enything.

I will be monitoning everything because i think im a fast gainer

For the first time i feelt what it feels like holding a 7.9 inch and 5.8 inch girth manhood.

Have gained zero length , but things are happening
    Slow deep and hard
    Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 05-27-2011, 11:56 AM.

Well don't tell the whole world? Do you want everybody to know? Man you're terrible at keeping secrets aren't you? ( congrats)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well done!!!

What exercises were you doing to gain girth?

Comment

Congratulations!
        KABOOM!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Big AL is helping me that is al im saying.

Im not sure if i can tell , il have to ask first but i think the key is erect kegles ,squeezes , and perfect atension to body clues, i also eat L-argenine and drink plenty of green tea, and REST Girth = Rest plenty also

the argenin i take at night time.

Its really mindblowing, i started out just under a big one , now when i feel it like a woman would it feels 30 % bigger

Comment

You were already pretty big before.
            BUT congrats on those gains. .3" in girth is NOTHING to scoff at. The length will come as well. Especially if you have Al helping you out.

I'm sure you got the same feeling I did, you had a bigger one before, but never considered it that.
            One day you look down... you're just like.... Jesus, I gots me a big freakin cock.
            Kinda a great revelation after putting in the work.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Congrats mate
              :D Life is not a dress rehearsal, it is the final play.

Comment

way to go, good to see great reports like yours. I am trying to jump on the same bus. Measure on the 1st of june!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Excellent stuff, man. I know you workout three times a week and every five weeks you take a week off. Could you tell me what you do on your off days? Do you avoid touching your penis and let it completely rest?
                  Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                  Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                  Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Excellent girth gains! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                      Excellent stuff, man. I know you workout three times a week and every five weeks you take a week off. Could you tell me what you do on your off days? Do you avoid touching your penis and let it completely rest?
                      The key is listen to your penis , on of days if it feels right edge , I think stamina increases the speed of development into high gear for me my base and mid penis that is expanding.

Im in a role here and I need to stay 100& focused , this is diffidently happening and as by the looks of it realistically I should end up with 6.6 inch base/mid girth and 9.5 in length.

Im seriously starting to think about the consequences that size penis would inflict on my selfeasteam , and my femal companion
                      Gosh i really might end up being a really huge penis with myself attached to it
                      Slow deep and hard
                      Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 05-29-2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Nice job man.....congrats.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X