Hairtrigger's Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairtrigger's Story

The main reason I looked into PE is to try to regain my EQ. It was brought on by a mild case of depression and the medication that was prescribed to treat me had side-effects that compounded the problem. For about 2 years my sex life was really non existent, I knew something had to be done and no one else could do it but me. I took myself off the medications which was a "mortal hell", and started working out to give me something positive to look forward to. Slowly everything started returning to me that I took for granted for so many years, everything but my woodie.

Even after I defeated depression and was no longer on meds my woodie had not returned, I talked to my doctor about what was going on but all he wanted to do is put me on more meds. After all of what I had been through I was not about to go back on meds, there had to be another option.

After searching online for ED treatments I finally was introduced to the concept of PE. I did several searches for PE and after digging through all the paysites I came across The PE Gym. All the paysites seemed to be hiding something but The Gym puts it all out there for you to make your own decision of routines and techniques.

For some reason or another I have never wanted a bigger unit. Most of the time I left my women satisfied with what I had, and still to this day I can roll Mrs.Hairtrigger all over the bed using just a single finger. However, if you can't get it up there will be a slim chance to fully close the deal. I never had any issues of premature ejaculation, well maybe that one time, but she caught me off guard and I had something in my eye and well ummm, you know..... Anyway, the concept of improved EQ, improved control, more intense orgasm's, along with the possibility of gains were enough for me to go ahead and get signed up.

Before I started PE my erections were in the 6-8 range, as of a month ago with some tweaking of the beginner's routine, I have an average of 8-9. At the very start of having sex is when I am the most erect, my wife is the only thing that can make me like this. One day I will shove her off and whip out the ruler to see what I measure with the 10.5 EQ! Well maybe not, but.....

I am happy with the progress that has been made and will continue the rubbin and tuggin as long as I can. I have already met my primary goal of improved EQ and will have to adjust to the side-effect of my .5 X.25 gain but I can learn to live with it. I had a secondary goal of increased flacid length but I believe it is a lost cause for me at least. On a good day maybe 1.5-2 incher, I guess all that matters is what you got in bed and not in the shower.

Just wanted to get this put in my journal so I can come back and use it as motivation when I hit a rough spot in the road. I can read this and remember why and how I got this far and probably remember how excited I was when I wrote this. Hope I haven't bored you too much with my story so far, maybe the story has just began, who knows.......HT.

Yeah, those side effects of having a longer thicker penis are something you will just have to get used to. PE should come with a warning label.

Warning, Penis Enlargement Exercises may drasticly increase the size of your penis.
    Do not Jelq or stretch unless you are prepared for the reaction from the opposit sex of; Oh my God!

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I would like to take a minute to thank everyone that is committed to improving this site. The PE Gym seems to have a diverse group of people that tends to look at these theories and ideas and bring them into a system that can be used by anyone that has the willingness and determination to improve themselves. I would also like to appologize for any remarks I have made pertaining to my sexual experiences over the past few months that may have offended anyone. I know most of you could care less if I get some or not but please look at this from my point of view for a moment.

For almost two years I could not have quality sex with the person I loved. Being that I cared for her deeply I couldn't help to think if she thought that she was not attractive enough for me. Imagine for a moment how fustrating it would be that no matter how hard you tried either your lover or even yourself couldnt bring you to orgasm. That was what it was like for me about 60% of the time, I knew I was failing as a man and there was nothing I could do.

Now, imagine everything you had plus more was returned to you. Can you even come close to understanding what it is like for me and my wife right now? I wish you could, it is the best thing that has happened to our relationship in a long time. That is why I can't help throwing those little quip"s in some of my post's because I feel like a brand new man. However, I will tone my post's down and try to keep my sexual quip's to a minimum in the future, I want everyone to feel welcomed just as I was. This site has helped me in many ways and I want to return the favor by helping it. I hope all of you have as much success with PE as I have, this has changed my life and will most likely change yours. Thank you, HT.

Comment

Very nice and moving post Hairtrigger! I love a good success story and one's like yours make everything we do here worthwhile.
        Thanks for sharing and for your valuable contributions to this site. It is very much appreciated.

I'm just curious, does your wife know about the site and your PE efforts?
        May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

I told her I was exercising to improve my EQ and she supported that, but she does not know what I do. Really at this point I don't really think she cares, that's all I can say about that for now. I told her I been doing some new type of Kegel's lately and offered to get her started on some, I might be able to get her involved into some VE. I appologize, that one slipped.

Comment

Kegel exercises are the best thing a women can do to tighten up her VJJ.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Has she commented on your "improved' state, either EQ or size?
              May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Yes, she is very impressed with my current EQ, she made some comments just last week about it. As far as size I could already reach her soul, it's just easier now.

Comment

Man, I'm starting to sound like a PE Spammer, I hope JP doesn't ban my ass........

JonPop, a PE legend, a spammers living nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
                    Yes, she is very impressed with my current EQ, she made some comments just last week about it. As far as size I could already reach her soul, it's just easier now.
                    I love this!! You're a man after my own heart. I identified with your story, Hairtrigger. I, too, got involved with P.E. to improve my EQ, and then my dick just kept getting longer and thicker--so I've stayed on for the ride!!

Comment

I'm Happy For You Mang... Keep It Up ..

Comment

Hey HT great and moving story!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Fascinating story Hairtrigger!! Congratulations improving your EQ. I too have improved mine greatly. I've also had to cope with gains as well. It's strange to say the least, but I love every minute of it!

Good Luck,

Jayhawk
                          jayhawk11
                          Last edited by jayhawk11; 01-24-2009, 11:53 PM.
                          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

It is something how having a story about how or why you started PE that you can come back to and remember how it was like at that time in your life. I still remember the day I wrote this and the day I got a PM from Iguana wanting me to move the story to the success stories thread. Since then I have talked to several guys that had the exact same issues as I was having. I still can feel the effects of depression but I know the signs and what to do to keep it in check. I am glad I found a place that accepts all no matter what and takes the time to help without asking for anything in return. I don't get to spend as much time as I would like here anymore but I do think about all you guys and the struggles each one of us have to face. I do appreciate all that this site and it's good people have done for me. Thanks guys and good luck to all. HT.

Comment

Still a great and moving story HT.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X