Quick Update, Good Results So Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Update, Good Results So Far

I think I started ~Nov 2010 and the original plan was I was going to do the 90 day until Feb and remeasure. I started at 6.75 BPEL x 5.00 girth and had a bend to the right. I wasn't super consistent after month two, and have been fairly sporadic since then. I'm a single dad & business owner, so time and privacy are both an issue. Regardless, I felt that I had 'conditioned' myself a bit, and though I didn't measure I did see a positive difference.

This past month I have been consistent, and have still been doing the JP90 with a few squeezes on good days. I've also been exercising and eating better and here are my results as of last night:

7 + BPEL (with a ruler, didn't get an exact measure, but prob 7.1 or so) - that's a 0.25"+ length gain
    5.4 girth at the base. My base girth is really thickening up, midshaft is starting to get bigger too - 0.4" girth gain
    no curvature any more. Added bonus is more vascularity.
    Better EQ

I credit the exercise and EQ gain with quite a bit of it, but the PE has also definetely helped, at least from the perspective of have a healthier dick. I know it sounds strange, but the PE really seems to be reshaping it. The way my base is thickening up is really quite amazing, and now I see the girth starting to essentially work its way up. Couple that with getting rid of my curve (which I hated), and it's a great motivator to keep at it.

Hope this helps anyone else who, like me, sometimes has trouble staying focused & consistent.

Congratulations!
    Believe in your gains!
    KABOOM!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Nice gains evolution! Well done!

Comment

Working...
      X