Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +0.5cm in length during one month...

or 0.2 inches.
    Although the BPEL measurement showed 18cm well I think the BPEL lenght is 17.5cm.
    Not bad for an old crock of 38 years don't you think??

Congratulations!
    Gains are gains!
    KABOOM!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Well i didn't gain that much in my first month. So 0.2 inches looks pretty good progress to me. Well done!

PS: 38 is very young.

Comment

Congratz on the gain.

I picked up .5" in my first month but that was all EQ increase. Don't expect that much gain every month, it's all based on how good you erections were before PE and how they are after. My EQ was apparently pretty bad before I started.

Keep up the good work.
        ------------------------
        Before beginning PE, Oct2010 NBPEL 5.75" MEG 4.5"
        Dec 2010 BPEL 6.5" MEG 5" -(right after PE session)
        Jan 2013 NBPEL 6" MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
          PS: 38 is very young.
          I was kidding man!
          I called myself old crock cos here are younger people than me.

Originally posted by SumGuy View Post
          Don't expect that much gain every month
          I agree. Any progress has its limits. Otherwise after one year it will be +6" inches longer. That's impossible of course. In my opinion most of men gain around 2 inches after a couple of months of performing PEP.

Originally posted by SumGuy View Post
          Keep up the good work
          Well what's my program???
          1) Two days every week rest!
          2) 2-3 minutes warm up
          3) 6-10 minutes stretching (every stretch lasts around 30 seconds)
          4) 100 - 200 jelqs
          5) 2-3 minutes warm down
          6) Every day I do Kegels. At least 50. Sometimes I do 300 or more.

I believe that Kegels and warm applications are the necessary factors to success.
          Yiagos
          Last edited by Yiagos; 07-13-2011, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yiagos View Post
            I was kidding man!
            I called myself old crock cos here are younger people than me.

I agree. Any progress has its limits. Otherwise after one year it will be +6" inches longer. That's impossible of course. In my opinion most of men gain around 2 inches after a couple of months of performing PEP.

Well what's my program???
            1) Two days every week rest!
            2) 2-3 minutes warm up
            3) 6-10 minutes stretching (every stretch lasts around 30 seconds)
            4) 100 - 200 jelqs
            5) 2-3 minutes warm down
            6) Every day I do Kegels. At least 50. Sometimes I do 300 or more.

I believe that Kegels and warm applications are the necessary factors to success.
            I m sorry to say your opinion is very wrong... most men maybe gain 1 inch in their whole PE career... I gained less than 0,5 CENTIMETRES in length and 0,3 cm in girth in over 8 months... and I gained them in my first two months ,after that gain I stopped to gain... just cemented..at least I hope!! but I keep on PEeing 'cause I like it and btw it's useful for two things:

1) my cock become even more conditioned and able to bear increasing pulling and pushing forces

2) this way I can experiment what works and what not

I decided to end my PE program in October 2011 as I started it in Oct 2010 so I want to finish an year of training and see what happens...

I use every kind of basic and advanced techniques performed with my own hands, tried to warm up, to warm up for prolonged time,to not warm up at all, to quit smoking,to eat better,to strecth lighter,to stretch stronger,to jelq lighter,stronger,squeeze lighter,stronger , to rest more,to rest less... well all I can say is penis growth is hard to achieve and be happy with this 0,5 centimetres bc probably you will struggle to gain further length or girth...

Second thing I want to say is you should be more specific when you post your routine..

for example, how many strength do you use when you strecth? how many pressure when u jelq and so on...

sorry if I seem a bit negative but I only wanted to put the things in a more realistic view and hope my english was pretty understandable
            S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
            1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
            G
            BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by mystic wolf View Post
              I m sorry to say your opinion is very wrong
              Probably you would say unbelievable.

most men maybe gain 1 inch in their whole PE career
              Any man is different than others. Maybe I won't gain anything during next months or +0.5cm (as I see we are neighborhoods thus no reason for converting).

I gained less than 0,5 CENTIMETRES in length and 0,3 cm in girth in over 8 months...
              It is a slow progress but I have no idea why. Do you rest at least one day per week??

I use every kind of basic and advanced techniques performed with my own hand
              From Morepenis manual:

As you've seen, we've covered several enlargement techniques. We've noted the methods that we've found to be the most successful for our customers, but you need to find the methods that work best for you. We're not saying that you should do EVERY exercise in the book. As a matter of fact, we DISCOURAGE this. For best results, stick to the daily workout program that we recommend OR make up a workout schedule of your own comprised of the main exercises we've given you.

That's why I follow the simplest one (I described it above).

probably you will struggle to gain further length or girth...
              Because of having better erections (cos Kegels) maybe this is the reason for +0.5cm gain. Believe me sometimes (cos I measured several times my penis) ruler showed 18cm BPEL and 14cm nBPEL but I kept 17.5 & 13.5 values to ensure about my progress.

for example, how many strength do you use when you strecth? how many pressure when u jelq and so on...
              Force on penis is not something measurable. You cannot say "I apply 1 Kg pressure on jelq". But I stretch and jelq (now I am on fifth week) as hard as I feel comfortable. The first two weeks I didn't use much force, I increased it little by little.
              Yiagos
              Last edited by Yiagos; 07-13-2011, 10:07 AM.

Comment

how the hell is possibile you have 18 cm bpel and 14 cm nbpel?? it is a 4 cm difference!!! are you super obese??? btw when I asked what was your pulling strength I meant if you stretch it to your maximum flaccid stretched length every time you stretch it.. it would make sense to stretch to that point and, possibly, beyond it to gain further length but someone says there's the risk the tunica gets tough and no more stretchable... so I am a bit confused now..
                S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                G

Comment

how the hell is possibile you have 18 cm bpel and 14 cm nbpel?? it is a 4 cm difference!!! are you super obese???
                  Haven't seen my signature???
                  It shows something about hippo My waist size is 117 cm. Therefore I need to be around 80 Kg instead of PEP

I meant if you stretch it to your maximum flaccid stretched length every time you stretch it..
                  Yes after fourth week.
                  Time to ZZZ......

Comment

I m sorry to say your opinion is very wrong... most men maybe gain 1 inch in their whole PE career... I gained less than 0,5 CENTIMETRES in length and 0,3 cm in girth in over 8 months... and I gained them in my first two months ,after that gain I stopped to gain... just cemented..at least I hope!! but I keep on PEeing 'cause I like it and btw it's useful for two things:

1) my cock become even more conditioned and able to bear increasing pulling and pushing forces

2) this way I can experiment what works and what not

I decided to end my PE program in October 2011 as I started it in Oct 2010 so I want to finish an year of training and see what happens...

I use every kind of basic and advanced techniques performed with my own hands, tried to warm up, to warm up for prolonged time,to not warm up at all, to quit smoking,to eat better,to strecth lighter,to stretch stronger,to jelq lighter,stronger,squeeze lighter,stronger , to rest more,to rest less... well all I can say is penis growth is hard to achieve and be happy with this 0,5 centimetres bc probably you will struggle to gain further length or girth...

Second thing I want to say is you should be more specific when you post your routine..

sorry if I seem a bit negative but I only wanted to put the things in a more realistic view and hope my english was pretty understandable
                    Yeah in those months I gained 1 cm in length and almost the same in girth.
                    "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Originally posted by Chungungo View Post
                      Yeah in those months I gained 1 cm in length and almost the same in girth.
                      I m too curious to know your detalied routine and lifestyle now...
                      G

Comment

Congrats friend. Keep up the good work
                        Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Comment

I m too curious to know your detalied routine and lifestyle now...
                          I was living in Canada , 24, besides working and training I had the privacy to rent a room and the money I cannot make at my age (25) in my country, basically all I did was a lot of jelquing with a good oil, great warmup and great cooldown.

Now my routines are shorter and do not have the privacy to get a great warm up but I I learnt and do some girth specific exercises, I am almost 13 cm in the base.
                          "Girth over length :D "

Comment

are you super obese???
                            Check my album. Damn I compressed too much the first photos but they are not terrible....
                            Originally posted by Phalik View Post
                            Congrats friend. Keep up the good work
                            Thank you Phalik. I need extra diet and give up smoking f*cking cigarettes!
                            Yiagos
                            Last edited by Yiagos; 07-15-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yiagos View Post
                              Check my album. Damn I compressed too much the first photos but they are not terrible....
                              Thank you Phalik. I need extra diet and give up smoking f*cking cigarettes!
                              LOL sorry I didnt want to offend you saying you are obese.. also I didnt look at your signature before.. I see your weight is 94 kg.. well the weight in itself isn't that big compared to your height but your waist girth is impressive.. my weight is 90 kg and my waist size at navel is 93 cm , you only exceed me of 4 kg but your waist exceeds mine of 24 cm!! you need a good diet my friend.. you cock size is very good already you only have to focus on drop your weight to be hung!
                              G

Comment

Working...
                              X