Damn Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Sam

My flaccid is hanging lower, and my dick gets hard when I work it up. It is just hard to believe that the 5 G's and erection tea can have this kind of effect. Here prior to, I was taking prescription drugs like arimidex, clomid, hcg to help matters, and it only made things worse. Thank goodness I found this site.

Gratz!
    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

yeah man thats good for you. you must be relived that your libido is getting better. take care my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip View Post
        My flaccid is hanging lower, and my dick gets hard when I work it up. It is just hard to believe that the 5 G's and erection tea can have this kind of effect. Here prior to, I was taking prescription drugs like arimidex, clomid, hcg to help matters, and it only made things worse. Thank goodness I found this site.
        I encourage you to read up on nutritional psychology. Biology is our friend. When you understand the effects certain foods/drinks have on your body you can start eating foods that help you in various areas of life. I studied nutritional psychology and cognitive neuroscience in college and I understand far more about human behavior and how the brain works. Great stuff really

Comment

Wham bam congrats Sam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slip View Post
            Congrats!

Erection tea?

Never heard of it

Comment

Congratulations Slip! Bigger flacid, harder erections - sounds like things are looking up!

Everyday you can read up on the delicious and healthy Erection Tea

Originally posted by kingpole
              Get out your coffee perculator your going to make Erection Tea.

Fill yp a four cup pot with water.
              Filter in the place where you put coffee.
              4-5 bags of black tea.
              2-4 tablespoons of ginger, you can get this in a jar at the grocery store.
              brew it like you would brew coffee.
              Then add a good squeeze of lemon juice.
              drink it black or sweaten it with honey.

This is good iced to.

Ginger has some of the same vasodilating properites as ginkgo biloba and green tea.
              Black tea like green tea is a cortisol blocker and lowers your blood pressure.
              Lemon is a natural artery declogger due to its vitamin "C" content and bioflavones.
              Honey raises testosterone levels due to its high boron concentration.

Don't put any artificial sweeteners in your erection tea or I will poke you in the eye.
              Doing the JP90

Stats
              6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
              8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

Working...
              X