Substantial Newbie Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substantial Newbie Gains

Hey all, first time posting here after lurking for about 4 weeks. Found this site while wandering around the internet and doing google searches on god knows what, but i am very pleased to have stumbled upon such a great resource. K, enough with the small talk, now to the meat of the post:

Start 7/20:
    Bpel- 6.25 in
    Nbpel-6 in
    MEG- 6in
    Fbpsl-6.5 (Not sure if i got the acronym right, its flaccid bone-pressed stretch length)

Now one month later on 8/18:
    Bpel- 6.875
    Nbpel- 6.5
    MEG- 6-6.5 (it varies depending on eq, but never really goes beneath 6 as it did occasionally before PE)
    fbpsl- 7.5
    EQ- never really struggled with this being a 22 y/o guy but i have seen modest improvements in that I seem to be getting more frequent erections (or maybe its because its shorts, tanktop, and sundress weather at college).

Update 9/20
    Bpel- 7.2"
    Nbpel- 6.5" (gained a lil weight so the fat pad hasn't gone away)
    MEG- 6.2-6.5 (still wavers a bit, but the lowest i've seen it in a few measurings is 6.2, Gains in my book)
    Fbpsl- 7.75"
    EQ- still a holdin strong at 8-9 consistently, although i have had a few sessions which caused a drop in eq for a day or so after.

So there it is, i figured i would post this as a way to pay it forward to all those who were in my situation a month ago: looking incredulously at a seemingly farcical concept of being able to attain a larger penis. Welp, i was wrong, and im quite happy I was. I gained a great deal of motivation from reading all the success stories before me, so i wanted to get this out there to possibly help someone else gain/keep their motivation.

I used the standard JP90 routine, with a 15 minute warmup w/ rice sock most days. Sometimes it would prove to be too much for my penis so i would take a 2 day break until any residual itching or slight pain went away, usually until my eq came back to normal. I'm finding that a 3/1 or 2/2 schedule is working out best for me, both with regards to gains and my school/work schedule. I'm becoming a believer that less is more for me right now. (9/20 Edit: I added a squeeze or two to the girth section of my workout)

P.S. To everyone who constructively posts on this site, mods, vets, newbs, everyone, Mahalo.
    wtfcares
    Last edited by wtfcares; 09-20-2011, 11:13 PM.
    "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
    "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Hey wtfcares . Welcome to the GYM .
    Looks like a good start .
    The JP routine is excellent .
    Glad to see you here .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
    X