Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still not convinced. Is any gainer willing to prove?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not convinced. Is any gainer willing to prove?

I read a lot of _text_. However I have not found any visual evidence here. Is anybody, who gained some considerable girth, willing to prove that PE, especially girth exercises, is working?

Regards

The answer would be no. Okay your next question is?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Here is a good example of someone that gained girth and length. Click on media and then december2012-max2013 photos.

https://pegym.com/forums/member/90880-thependulum/media

Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Originally posted by user768251 View Post
        I read a lot of _text_. However I have not found any visual evidence here. Is anybody, who gained some considerable girth, willing to prove that PE, especially girth exercises, is working?

Regards
        You say you have 'no photo evidence'. That's your negative. Now you want others to disprove your negative. Awfully Trollish. You may be using this forum incorrectly and need to move along to other sites.
        None of our membership is under any obligation , to fulfill your demands, of any sort. Am I Understood ?
        If your uncertain how to move along, then I am certain I can help you accomplish this easy to do feat.
        Admin.
        Last edited by Dangler; 09-10-2021, 05:48 PM.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I will provide proof for one million US dollars.
          Last edited by Jay1983; 09-10-2021, 07:23 PM.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Sigh we be down this path endlessly giving evidence so many times we are sick of it .
            Plenty of photos if you look around .

Comment

images.jpeg
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Bro lmao

Comment

Why would anyone care if you're convinced our not?

What are you bringing to the table that makes anyone want to prove anything to you?

Comment

Originally posted by user768251
                    Guys, why so salty? Okay maybe I could have omited the conviction thing, but in the end I just asked politely. ‍♂️
                    Are you that busy in life that you need validation? Because if that's the case than PE definitely isn't for you.

Comment

Originally posted by user768251
                      Guys, why so salty? Okay maybe I could have omited the conviction thing, but in the end I just asked politely. ‍♂️
                      Are you just not wanting to put in the work without some form of validation that PE actually works? I saw where you dabbled with wet jelqs but they seemed to be a bit much for you. Why not give a solid PE routine a try like the JP90. It's 3 months, not really that big a deal considering the entire exercise can be done in about 30 minutes or even split up (stretches in one session and jelqs in another). I have links in my signature for the descriptions of the routines how to perform them. If you are worried about injury then you probably should just focus on your insecurities that may have brought you here in the first place and just learn to be happy with what you already have. We aren't going to waste a lot of time here trying to convince someone, either go for it or don't. It's that simple.

https://pegym.com/forums/beginners-f...rrito?t=117893
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

if you don't believe it, just live with your little dick man

Comment

Originally posted by steeldek View Post
                          if you don't believe it, just live with your little dick man
                          people get motivation from seeing facts. Your comment is not helpful.

Comment

Working...
                          X