Pearly Penile Papules and Fordyce Spots- a cure has been found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearly Penile Papules and Fordyce Spots- a cure has been found

After a few days of browsing the internet for cures to help the conditions, and finding nothing but disheartening results saying that the only way to remove them was through surgery, or that guys should just put up with them because they're not harmful and "girls don't mind", I found an incredibly simple way to remove them.

Go to wherever it is you do your shopping and buy a Clean and Clear product called "Blackhead Clearing Cleanser" (google it first if you want to).

Every morning and every night, dab a cotton bud (q-tip for the Americans here - I'm in the UK) and rub the stuff over the affected areas. Now, I don't have an extreme case of PPP - not like some of the stuff I've seen on google images, but this is what I've been doing for the passed few days and there is a HUGE reduction in both. I've no doubt that my penis will be lookin' good and handsome in a few weeks.

I couldn't believe how simple this solution was, and I hope every guy who suffers from PPP and/or Fordyce Spots finds their way to this thread somehow and finds out they don't have to suffer. Gave me a tonne of confidence, and I know it could do the same for so many people out there.

Hope this gets through to so many men.

Im not sure what is that, but one time I got some weird white dots after some dirty pussy. I pulled them all off with needles and twizzers. The skin healed and they never came back. That was the best solution.

Comment

Originally posted by polecat View Post
      After a few days of browsing the internet for cures to help the conditions, and finding nothing but disheartening results saying that the only way to remove them was through surgery, or that guys should just put up with them because they're not harmful and "girls don't mind", I found an incredibly simple way to remove them.

Go to wherever it is you do your shopping and buy a Clean and Clear product called "Blackhead Clearing Cleanser" (google it first if you want to).

Every morning and every night, dab a cotton bud (q-tip for the Americans here - I'm in the UK) and rub the stuff over the affected areas. Now, I don't have an extreme case of PPP - not like some of the stuff I've seen on google images, but this is what I've been doing for the passed few days and there is a HUGE reduction in both. I've no doubt that my penis will be lookin' good and handsome in a few weeks.

I couldn't believe how simple this solution was, and I hope every guy who suffers from PPP and/or Fordyce Spots finds their way to this thread somehow and finds out they don't have to suffer. Gave me a tonne of confidence, and I know it could do the same for so many people out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_papules

these tings? Ive got them also and dont like them much. Im in UK also - might try this stuff - but does it cause any negative reactions to our friend? Is it safe for the bell end?
      Starting: BPEL 6 EG 4.3
      Goal: BPEL 7 EG 5

Comment

It's designed for use on the face, so I'd imagine it's good for anywhere...
        Starting:9-8-2011
        BPEL: 8 in.
        MEG: 6.25 in.
        BPFL: 6.5 in.
        FL: 5.5 in.
        BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
        BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
        MEG: 6.375 in.
        NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

I notice i've got a few small ones. Luckily i'm UK and at only £2 i'm definately gonna give it a try.

Comment

lets all try it and report back!
            Starting: BPEL 6 EG 4.3
            Goal: BPEL 7 EG 5

Comment

I've got a pretty big amount of PPP I might give it a try! As soon as I knew what PPP was I became less concerned, but I still wouldn't mine getting rid of it! If I give it a try I will let you know my results
              BPEL: 7.7''
              EG: 6.2''

Short term goals:
              Increase EQ and BPEL: 8'' EG: 6.5

Long Term goals:
              BPEL 10'' EG: 7.5''
              "GO BIG OR GO HOME!"

Comment

I'd avoid putting stuff on your glans that has chemicals etc. Also PPP can't just be removed from home remedies like that.

Comment

Gonna try this tonight. Thanks for the information, friend.

I have mild PPP but it is something that does bug me. Every time I get a blowjob from a new chick she asks, "Um...what are these little bumps." It is a conversation I would love to avoid having in the future because they generally think it is an STD. I have to step away from the fun to explain to them what it is. One chick was concerned enough that she wouldn't do anything with me. I told her to look it up on her smart phone and she did. Luckily, I still got the BJ...but she was clearly bothered by it.

I will report back after a week of use.
                  ByggD
                  Last edited by ByggD; 10-05-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

This is viral marketing.
                    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                    link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                      I'd avoid putting stuff on your glans that has chemicals etc. Also PPP can't just be removed from home remedies like that.
                      I beg to differ ^_^ And, like somebody said: it's meant for your face, what harm could it do? I'm glad to see a few people are going to try it and report back!

Comment

hmmm...well I have both of these, so at least now I know what they are. My papules are barely noticeable but my fordyce spots are pretty apparent, but they only go about halfway up my shaft on the sides. Honestly, I just thought it was normal. Glad to know they're not harmful.
                        Starting:
                        6/17/2011: BPEL: ~8.5" / NBPEL: ~8.125" / MSEG: 5.25"
                        7/22/2011: BPEL: ~8.75 (+0.25") / / MSEG: 5.5" (+0.25")

goal: BPEL: 8.75" / MSEG: 5.75"

Comment

I beg to differ ^_^ And, like somebody said: it's meant for your face, what harm could it do? I'm glad to see a few people are going to try it and report back!

Your glans are more senstive than your face. Especially if you're uncut.
                          Steve23
                          Retired Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Steve23; 10-06-2011, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Hmm I have a feeling this is a marketing scam because polecat only has 2 posts and they happen to be on this thread. However, if you guys have been trying this stuff out, please report back and tell me how it goes. I fucking hate the PPP I have I wish there was an alternative to surgery to reduce these.
                            Better to die quick,
                            Fighting on your feet.
                            Than to live forever,
                            Begging on your knees.

Comment

Putting stuff on your glans sounds like a bad idea, esp if your uncut, the glans isn't skin like on your face, it's more like the inside of your eyelid.

Comment

Working...
                              X