Happy JP's 90 Day to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy JP's 90 Day to me

Greetings all, today I am a very happy man.

I have just completed Jon Pop's 90 day programme and have my results in hand (pun intended).

I would first, just like to say thank you to all at PE Gym for making this possible.

When researching PE I browsed lots of forums and found this the most informative and friendly place so decided to join.

I didn't want to make a post before I had completed by first 90 days just to make sure for my own confidence, I wasn't embarking on some short term fad and to give the readers here a good personal experience and hopefully bestow some confidence in anyone just starting.

I have had personal issues as to why I'm looking to improve my size but this is a happy day so enough of that

I've completed the full 90 days and here is my progress report. Cue trumpet sound.

Day One: 09/09/2011

BPEL: 15cm / 5.9"
    EG: 12.5cm / 4.9"
    FL: 10cm / 3.9"

First 30 Days: 09/10/2011

BPEL: 15.5cm / 6.3"
    EG: 13cm / 5.3"
    FL: 10cm / 3.9"

2nd 30 Days: 09/11/2011

BPEL: 16.5cm / 6.5"
    EG: 13.5cm / 5.3"
    FL: 10.5cm / 4.1"

3rd 30 Days: 09/12/2011

BPEL: 17.5 / 6.9"
    EG: 13.5cm / 5.3"
    FL: 11cm / 4.3"

Total length increase for 90 days is a solid 1"
    Total girth increase in 0.4"

These figures are 100% accurate. I have no one to fool only myself and I have measured with complete honesty.

I'm amazed at the inch and my partner's moans confirm this...

I checked my EQ before starting and was a good 10'o clock with a strong tug at 12' o clock

For the first month I was tempted to measure everyday but this seemed to lower my confidence as some days, naturally I was smaller. I decided to measure once a month using a wooden rule.

I exercised on a 5 day on 2 day off routine. I warm up before each session with hot water and used an oil based moisturiser as lubricant. I exercise for around 20 minutes per day. I start with stretching, jelps then warm down with stretching.

I do 360 degree bundle stretches every time I visit the toilet starting at 5 each direction and working up throughout the day.

I supplemented my routine and experimented with the following based on the same 5 day on 2 day off: Green Tea, Water, Gingko, Zinc, L-Arginie, L-Lysine, Garlic Caps, Muira Puama, Ginseng. I'm happy to write a full report on my experiences with these supplements at some time.

I have cutout coffee which I feel has helped. I also drink around 8 cups or water per day and green tea which I highly recommend.

Over the past 90 days I have learn't a lot but also understand there is a lot more to learn and my journey does continue.

Here's a list of what I have learn't from my own personal experience over the last 90 days.

1. PE does work
    2. Stretching increases my length
    3. Jelqing increases my girth
    4. Kegels are cool and make you shoot further
    5. Some supplements work for me
    6. Coke shrinks you penis
    7. Don't jelp too hard - you can burst a blood vessel, this scared me
    8. Green tea rocks
    9. PE combined with supps, water and green tea increase my flaccid length
    10. Zinc and L-Lysine increases my load - don't take too much zinc
    11. PE gives me morning wood everyday
    12. PE improves my sex life and confidence

Since embarking on JP's program my sex life has greatly improved. With my new inch I'm hitting new spots and shooting like a star. I don't want to sound crude but I can actually hear the stuff squirt out with force from my newly primed tool. I thank Dr Kegel for this along with Zinc an L-Lysine. I'm doing at least 100 kegels per day from 1 second up to 10 second sets.

My flaccid length has increased slightly to 11cm or 4.3" On some occassions it does hang around 5" but I'm ignoring this and my average has improved just slightly so I am working on improving this. I have found drinking loads of water and green tea plumps it out nicely and I do think L-Arginine helps a little.

My short term goal is 7" x 5.6". Long term an 8" x 6" would be nice and I'm not stopping till I get it.

So I'll leave you all for know a very happy man. I've got a smile on my face like a cheshire cat and although 6.9" x 5.3" isn't the biggest in the world...for myself and me partner right now, it is just perfect.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks to all and a big thank you to Jon Pop
    bubster
    Last edited by bubster; 12-09-2011, 10:16 AM.
    Start: 09/2011 BPEL: 15cm / 5.9" | EG: 12.5cm / 4.9" | FL: 10cm / 3.9"
    Nov 2104: 11/2014 BPEL: 17.8cm / 7" | EG: 12.7cm / 5" | FL: 10.4cm / 4.1"
    Current: 06/05/2015 BPEL: 18.4cm - 7 2/8" 7.25" EG: 13.2cm - 5 3/16" 5.19" FL: 11.1cm - 4 6/16" 4.3"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Awesome gains, well done!
    My progress log

Comment

Good job!

It looks like your goals are reasonably set and you are in the right state of mind. It also looks like you've adopted PE as a part of your lifestyle, which I believe is key to reaching your goals. Keep up the good work!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Very happy for you man. Keep up the good work.
        "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Agreed, it has now become part of my lifestyle and PE is a healthy habit I'm going to continue with. I really can't see myself ever stopping.

I do feel myself it has given me more benefits then just physically trying to extend my size. Mentally it gives you a great boost. It's like having $100 in you back pocket all the time.

It's also led me to clean my lifestyle up a little too. I drink less alcohol, stopped smoking, stopped drinking 7 or 8 cups of coffee each day and drink lots of water and green tea.

I'm hopefully getting a gym membership soon to try to reduce my fat pad.

I'm touching 50 years young and this is the best thing I've done in years. PE is a great thing to focus on.

The result of PE is also a great gift you can share with a loved one
          bubster
          Last edited by bubster; 12-09-2011, 10:12 AM.
          Current: 06/05/2015 BPEL: 18.4cm - 7 2/8" 7.25" EG: 13.2cm - 5 3/16" 5.19" FL: 11.1cm - 4 6/16" 4.3"

Comment

Originally posted by bubster View Post
            I do feel myself it has given me more benefits then just physically trying to extend my size. Mentally it gives you a great boost. It's like having $100 in you back pocket all the time.
            I agree with this, since starting PE (a year ago), the feeling of being a bit bigger definitely gives a confidence boost. Probably everybody here would rather have a bigger bulge than that $100 in the back pocket, even ten-times over.

You might think of doing Kegals every other day. Doing them every day might be a bit too much.

Otherwise, your consistency and attitude sound great. Just think of where you'll be in a couple of years.

Congrats!
            Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
            Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
            Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
            ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

Congrats man!!....you've inspired me [a newbee], keep up the good work, you will reach that 8by6 goal !!
              BPFSL=
              FG=
              ------
              Short Term GOAL
              BPEL = 7"
              EG= any gain {improve on curve}
              *Final Goal - 8.5X6.5*

Comment

Congrats!

But you've really ruined this glass of coke I was drinking...

Comment

Thank you for all your comments.

haha I think it's the caffeine in coke

I'm now starting a program of slightly more advanced techniques as I now feel conditioned. I'll report shortly with my next measurements.

Comment

Nice work bubster! Nice gains! I'm very determined to make PE my life change too, but I'm having a hard time giving up coffee...how were you able to since you seem to be such a coffee finatic?
                    RickHeeze
                    Started Dec 5, 2011 BPEL: 6.3~6.5, EG: 5.3~5.5
                    Jan 16 2011: BPEL 6.75 (+.25), EG: 5.5

3 month goal = BPEL 7 X 5.5
                    6 month goal = BPEL 7.25 X 5.6
                    1 year goal = BPEL 7.5 X 5.75
                    Goal BPEL: 8.0, EG 6.0

Comment

You are truly one of the best gainers i have seen here in a while, great news for you and our significant other. Keep on PEing and enjoy the forums, Nice thread. Great success, what else could a guy want. OK,I can think of a few things but they are not all PE related. Congrats to you!
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi RICKHEEZE

Thank you again for your comments.

I did get headaches when I first kicked coffee. I was drinking strong espresso from beans I ground myself, rocket fuel... Switching to green tea was a little difficult at first but when I saw how it effected my hang I would rather have this and the headaches soon subsided as the grim on my face and bulge in my trousers increased. It's worth it I say and green tea has plenty more health benefits. Just find one you like the taste of.

Hi Big0

Thank you. I've suprised myself. I think having belief in gains is a major contributing factor. As I say, I joined this forum as the members seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. It was easy to believe most gains here and this gave me supreme confidence in what I was doing.

I've got all I want. Anything else is a bonus

My next measure will be the 9th of January.

Hello jellyfishbrains

I'm also a fisherman - no picture no fish is the saying. I should have but didn't. I'll get my camera out and take a datum today as my gains will continue.

best regards

Comment

Wow, congratulations bubs!! These numbers are impressive. You should be very pleased. If I put on 1 and 0.4 in 90 days I'll be ecstatic. What kind of edging routine were you on and how many days on/off?

Comment

Now thats a cool story OP (Srs). Very motivating. Thank you sir, and keep going.
                            Start: Dec 2011

BPEL: 6"
                            MEG: 4.5"

Comment

Nice work! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X