Inching towards Eight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inching towards Eight!

I am up 1/8" on my BPFSL to 7.75" from 7.625". Woohoo! (I started at 7.0" on 4/25/11). This has taken about 10 weeks to achieve this last 1/8", so these are not fast gains, but this is my biggest limiting factor, so I am VERY excited about this recent milestone.

With all of the posts of 1/2" to 1" gains in 30, 60 or 90 days for newbies. I think it is helpful to see junior vets like myself still gaining. I think my length gains slowed down when I went to every other day hanging, but for the last 3 weeks, I have been back on a very strenuous every day hanging routine, and this has jump started the gains again. Maybe if I had been doing every day for the last 10 weeks, this could have been a better result. Either way I am happy just to be gaining length again.

Further, for myself I think BPFSL is my most accurate and important measurement for accurate length measurements. My BPEL is always about 1/4" behind my BPFSL. My BPFSL measurement is very consistent, much like stretching a cable out to it's max length.

My goal will be to get my BPFSL to about 8.75" which will give me a BPEL of up to around 8.5", which I can hopefully reach in about one more years time.

Thanks for all of the support in helping me reach my goals.
    Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
    Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
    My Progress Thread

Progress is looking good Captain! Good luck reaching your goals!
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

well done el capitan.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

wOOO NICE Capt'n. Hard work pays off! maybe ill try to stay consistent to hanging like you. I find that my BPFSL is actually .25'' LESS than my BPEL of 6.75 inches. I don't get it?

Comment

Good work man, keep it up

Comment

Excellent job! I hope to be able to join you someday!
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Some gain means there can be more gain, keep going...and rest and enjoy the growht sometimes.

Comment

Working...
              X