Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with girth

Hey guys,

Im looking for some input here. In the last 3 months I have seen amazing length gains. I would say close to half an inch, which I am very pleased with (.1 inches away from initial goal!). With that said, I am really struggling with my girth, and its starting to get me down. I'd like to feel happy with my length gains, but I'm really looking for girth right now. Even though I've gained the half inch in length i have gained ZERO girth. Below is essentially my progress from the last 3 to 6 months:

BPEL - 7.0
    NBPEL - 6.5
    MEG - 5.25

Now:
    BPEL - 7.4
    NBPEL - 6.9
    MEG - 5.25

no girth gains, which perplexes me because I focus on it in my routine. Below is the routine I've been using:

10 min rice sock warm up/stretches
    15 min 3-4 sec wet jelqs
    10 min clamp
    hot shower cool down

As you can see, clamping is just as predominant in my routine as jelqs. So what gives? I see so many of you guys getting girth gains with just jelqing, but Im really focused on girth gains and Im seeing none. Any advice on my routine or new things to try? What works for you?

Thanks!
    STARTING- 12/31/10
    BPEL: 6.5 / NBPEL: 6.0 / BPFSL: 6.4 / MEG: 5.0

CURRENT - 1/20/2012
    BPEL:7.4 / NBPEL: 6.9 / BPFSL: 7.9 / MEG: 5.25

Hey i would love a reply to this aswell I have roughly the same stats as you I'm about7.6" BPEL and 5.3" girth, i really would like to work my way up to 6" girth as for the length im happy with. Since I started jelqing I have gained about and inch in length but hardly nothing in girth
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Try adding Ulies to your routine, and increase from 1 to 2 sets with clamping (make sure you stop after 10 min to massage). Also, try wearing a cock ring at medium tightness for awhile after your work out.
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I have the exact same stats!

Started at around 7'' and now 7.6''.
        I'm happy with the length gains but I seem stuck at 5.3'' in girth
        I just recently started to clamp with no big gain but I'm not giving up!

You should try 3 sessions of 10 min clamping perhaps. With a 5 to 10 min break between each (massaging and lightly jelqing during that time).

About ulis : what would be the benefits of adding ulis? Isn't clamping like a prolonged uli?
        04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
        04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
        04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
        04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
        Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
        Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
          Also, try wearing a cock ring at medium tightness for awhile after your work out.
          Any further advice you can give on this? I have never worn one, or know of a good quality product to buy. Also how long should it be worn post workout? Would love to try this

Does anyone else have any further experience with girth gains and cock rings?

I have occasionally added a second set of clamping to my routine, but find myself turtling more than I would like to the next day or so, which worried me. If I do 2 sets should I loosen the clamp a notch? Or does that defeat the purpose? Also, I ALWAYS do my clamping sets AFTER my 15 min jelq. Should I switch that up? Anyone have any insight into that?
          STARTING- 12/31/10

CURRENT - 1/20/2012

Comment

Same thing here! I've gone from 5.25 to 5.4 girth in about a month and a half, by adding Ulis,squeezes, and supra slammers to my edging sessions. I started with one of each (30 sec uli, 5 second squeeze and 1 supra slammer, and built up tp 2-3 per session of each. This will tire your Longfellow out! I only PE every other day...

I've noticed that I gain length then girth, as I've added the girth my bpel has increased by 1/4"
            Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Clamps should be tightened to the point that your penis feels really full, but no pain. Bright pink or red is fine, dark red or blue/purple is bad. Cock rings should be adjustable and easy to remove. Remember the cock ring is just for maintaning a chubby, it is not a clamp. Some like to strap behind the balls some just the shaft. It is usually recomended that you don't wear a cock ring for more than 20 mins, but I have worn one for 2-3 hrs(light to medium tightness) with no ill effects. If your boy turtles, try shaking him a bit, that usually will plump him up.
              How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.

Comment

Slow Squash Jelqs or Supra Slammers

Comment

Little bump because I'm also interested in what has the most affect on girth.

When you guys say you did Uli's or SS's while edging, any guidelines on that? Warming up/intensity etc?
                  Anyone made gains without the use of equipment like a clamp/ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayj View Post
                    About ulis : what would be the benefits of adding ulis? Isn't clamping like a prolonged uli?
                    They give you more direct control over the pressure, also there is less chance of depleting the O2 in your penis. I like ulies as a pre-clamp warm up.
                    How did I get here?

Comment

Hmm havent thought about using Ulis as a pre clamp warm up. Will have to try
                      STARTING- 12/31/10

CURRENT - 1/20/2012

Comment

How about trying to get yourself a bathmate ? If you can squeeze 10 minutes of pumping a day in your shower, before your workouts, it could the key to unlock girht gains.

I've been pumping for a week and a half, i'm liking it so far.

Congratz on your length gains
                        Starting size (dec 2011):
                        - BPEL: 7.1"
                        - MEG: 5.1"

18 february
                        - BPEL: 7.2"
                        - MEG: 5.4"

Goal:

-8 x 6

Comment

Cock rings are one thing and ball stretcher / cockring combo are another. After excercising I wear my leather with snaps 2" ball stretcher with cockring combo. Once I put it on I also put on a pair of briefs or a snug jock strap. I continue my exercise by working and maintaining a big bulge.After pumping I am about the size of a Red Bull can. by getting on my ball stretcher and working a bulge, the skin of my scrotum and the penis base remain stretched after PE with pump is over for the session. It makes your 'shower' stay for a much longer time.
                          douginscranton
                          Last edited by douginscranton; 02-04-2012, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Supra's. Just keep in mind that girth usually takes longer because you have more tissues involved with girth than you do length including your body adapting to more blood into the penile region (so biology does play some what of a role).
                            Begin 7/25/2011:
                            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gorgodzilla View Post
                              How about trying to get yourself a bathmate ? If you can squeeze 10 minutes of pumping a day in your shower, before your workouts, it could the key to unlock girht gains.

I've been pumping for a week and a half, i'm liking it so far.

Congratz on your length gains
                              I started with pumping years ago, I do think that pumping can help in conditioning your penis for PE. However, I've noticed that most of the plumpness from pumping, was actually lymph fluids in and under the skin, and some increased blood in the cc/cs. For that and few other reasons I quit pumping in favor of clamping and manual PE.
                              How did I get here?

Comment

Working...
                              X