No announcement yet.

What has your wife/gf said, that motivate you to continue PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This past weekend my ex-wife stopped in to say hello to my son and I, and she ended up hanging out and sleeping over. In the morning I was taking a shower and she slid the door open to take a peek and tell me she was leaving.. Well a peek turned into a prolonged stare with longing, lustful eyes. She closed and reopened the door 3 times just to grab another glimpse before leaving. Now all must understand that my ex is very shy and never ever feels comfortable taking about sex, bodies etc... About an hour after leaving my house my ex sends me a text and I quote "Nice display". Two and a half hours later I received another text from my ex... and I quote "Sry to bother you again, but I can't get your penis out of my mind. I have thought about it constantly since I left and have cum twice during... I can't believe how BIG your penis was this morning... Was it always that HUGE??" Not once during our thirteen year marriage did she ever talk like that!! Needless to say I burst out laughing while reading the texts lol.

Oh and when I dropped off the boy she asked if I'd be interested in a little one on one quality time with her, I just smiled and replied "any time!"
    Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG

Comment

• ^ is hilarious! Congrats!
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

• Thanks NP, it was quite hilarious... and satisfying!! lol

Comment

• For the first time in almost 11 years together, my wife told me after having sex...I'm a little sore!? I asked her was she ok and she said I'm fine, but I think your getting longer or something, and your definitely thicker. The funny thing is, we were just having a quickie,didn't do it very longer or rough at all, just nice slow strokes. Definitely not trying to cause her any pain, but thanks PE!
          Last edited by ThicknessBlack; 04-23-2012, 12:30 PM.
          Beginning 1/31/12
          BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0

As of 1/25/2013

BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2

Goal
          BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

Keep growing and showing!!

Comment

• Congrats Thick!! Nothing better then feedback

Comment

• Great motivational post. Should be a must read for all newbies.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

• Last week my wife and I tried some new moves and afterwards she told me, out of the blue, that she's always heard sex gets worse the longer you're married. She said with us, it's just gotten better. She also told me she likes how I've been able to go longer than in the past. PE makes a difference whether you gain or not!

Comment

• Originally posted by tbluraider View Post
                  Last week my wife and I tried some new moves and afterwards she told me, out of the blue, that she's always heard sex gets worse the longer you're married. She said with us, it's just gotten better. She also told me she likes how I've been able to go longer than in the past. PE makes a difference whether you gain or not!
                  Amen!!
                  Beginning 1/31/12
                  BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0

As of 1/25/2013

BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2

Goal
                  BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

Keep growing and showing!!

Comment

• Right on. When we (my wife and I) do the lazy position where I am on the side (so we can casually screw watching the tube), I wasn't even fully hard and could reach the bottom without pushing it as much in as possible in that position and she could feel and soon had a orgasm induced by it. Wow, thanks to PE. Before with my pre-PE 7.2 I couldn't. Even though she will not admit to it (and still claims that I was just fine before). And although before PE my penis size was just fine but I know she likes what she feels now more than before.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                      Right on. When we (my wife and I) do the lazy position where I am on the side (so we can casually screw watching the tube), I wasn't even fully hard and could reach the bottom without pushing it as much in as possible in that position and she could feel and soon had a orgasm induced by it. Wow, thanks to PE. Before with my pre-PE 7.2 I couldn't. Even though she will not admit to it (and still claims that I was just fine before). And although before PE my penis size was just fine but I know she likes what she feels now more than before.

Thats awesome brother!!!

Comment

• i know this is for wife/gf but i just wanted to share the comment i got for motivation!

new girl the other day...slide mah joe boxers off and eyes kinda widened and said "wow. your bigger than most and its not even hard"

i have to say...very satisfied

happy PEing!
                        8 inches and still going!

Comment

• A quick update while I go into my 4th month of PE-ing.
                          I have been consistantly hitting very close to 8" now on the ruler.
                          (I started at 7.4",somewhere around the end of January)
                          I changed my condoms from the yellow ribbed Trojan to the Magnum Large Trojan.
                          (ohh the looks on the girls face behind the counter..)
                          I told my wife afterwards we had sex I started buying Magnum Large condoms because the regular ones ' felt too tight",
                          she seemed excited by it and wanted to see the box package etc..
                          Later this week I came by her office, and we talked for a while, there was a wooden ruler on her desk, this really happened, I told her, you know this is me right here: and I pointed to the 8 inches. She said ' what, all of that...' I said 'yeah, I measured myself for the condoms and thats what it was'. She said 'wow, I take all of that?' And she put her two hands on the ruler, she said 'yeah, thats true, wow.. '

My married life has changed so much since I started this program. And the best thing is its all free.
                          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                          03/04/13
                          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

• Upon insertion last night my gf, soon to be fiancÚ, said, " Holy Huge. Either you are growing or I am shrinking...or maybe both. At the same time, because..." she stopped talking at that point.
                            Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                            Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                            Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

• This thread is filled with all manner of inspiration Going to keep going!

Comment

• Just last night, while having sex, I shifted positions a bit and she let out an "ow!". I had to pull out and let her rest for a bit. She said it felt like I got so deep it was in her stomach.
                                Starting size - 8/27/2011
                                BPEL - 6"
                                NBPEL - 5"
                                EG - 4.25"

Current size
                                BPEL - 6.2"
                                NBPEL - 5.5"
                                MEG - 4.75"
                                BEG - 4.8"

Comment

Working...
                                X