Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has your wife/gf said, that motivate you to continue PE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    i got a "maybe you should stop doing that...its way too long for me."

    i was happy to hear that! haha

    i don't want to hurt my partner..but on the other hand, i want a long-long-long dick
    8 inches and still going!

    Comment


    • #77
      Most of the time I get "is it in yet?" or just little demonic clown giggles from time to time.

      Comment


      • #78
        Yesterday Im getting ready for work and my wife ask me," Are you hard?" I say no, then she's like, "Man! So, that's just your flaccid hang I'm see in your pants!?" "Don't go to work showing off my stuff to those ladies at work. Lol!! I leave the the bedroom with a HUGE grin on my face.
        Beginning 1/31/12
        BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0


        As of 1/25/2013

        BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2





        Goal
        BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

        Keep growing and showing!!

        Comment


        • #79
          Something I've noticed my wife has been doing lately that she didn't or couldn't do in the past. She's been grabbing it with both hands and sucking what's left which is the head. It feels good and is a visual turn on!
          Starting: 1/14/12
          BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

          Update 4/15/14
          BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

          Goal:
          BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

          My log

          Comment


          • #80
            Last night she just looked at it, it was flaccid but still very pumped and veiny, when I stepped out of the shower after I did some stealth jelqing, she didnt say anything still, (see my long story in succes forum..) but she played with it, weighing it and just looking at it. She then went on her knees and started sucking it, at one point without hands, her hands were massaging my balls, I got a good visual of my new veiny tool in her mouth. It does look fatter and definitely VEINIER after just 2 and a half months. She hasnt said nothing yet, but suddenly is being the 'good wifey', cooking and stuff. Dont know if this is because my dick or because I really did her good early this week.
            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
            03/04/13
            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
              Last night she just looked at it, it was flaccid but still very pumped and veiny, when I stepped out of the shower after I did some stealth jelqing, she didnt say anything still, (see my long story in succes forum..) but she played with it, weighing it and just looking at it. She then went on her knees and started sucking it, at one point without hands, her hands were massaging my balls, I got a good visual of my new veiny tool in her mouth. It does look fatter and definitely VEINIER after just 2 and a half months. She hasnt said nothing yet, but suddenly is being the 'good wifey', cooking and stuff. Dont know if this is because my dick or because I really did her good early this week.
              Good stuff bahama. The cock can be a mighty thing, its evident when your wife starts cooking because of it, lol. Wish I can get my wife to cook...well, something good anyways

              Comment


              • #82
                My girlfriend regularly tells me it's "scary" - though I can tell from the look in her eyes it's a good kind of scary.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
                  Last night she just looked at it, it was flaccid but still very pumped and veiny, when I stepped out of the shower after I did some stealth jelqing, she didnt say anything still, (see my long story in succes forum..) but she played with it, weighing it and just looking at it. She then went on her knees and started sucking it, at one point without hands, her hands were massaging my balls, I got a good visual of my new veiny tool in her mouth. It does look fatter and definitely VEINIER after just 2 and a half months. She hasnt said nothing yet, but suddenly is being the 'good wifey', cooking and stuff. Dont know if this is because my dick or because I really did her good early this week.
                  This is the funniest thing! I have noticed my wife is definitely more domestic (cooking & cleaning) and sexual lately. I thougt to myself, is it my dick or is just my imagination. Lol! I sent her a pic of my dick after a jelqing session today. She responded in all caps,"I CAN'T WAIT TO TASTE AND FEEL YOUR DICK TONIGHT."
                  Beginning 1/31/12
                  BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0


                  As of 1/25/2013

                  BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2





                  Goal
                  BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

                  Keep growing and showing!!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by ThicknessBlack View Post
                    This is the funniest thing! I have noticed my wife is definitely more domestic (cooking & cleaning) and sexual lately. "
                    Yes, exactly, lol. Cleaning too!
                    01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                    03/04/13
                    BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      "Oi, Oi, Oi.......No don't stop, it's a good kind of hurt!"
                      Lurked since 2010
                      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                      current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013
                      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                      Done with hanging...

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        The wife and I had sex last night and she said It felt like I was hitting her bladder. I asked her if I was hurting her, she said no, but she needs to adjust She also said I felt thicker then I did the last time we had sex...which was just 3 days before. I told her I haven't gain anymore since I last measured. Then she said, well It felt thicker to me and I should know.
                        Beginning 1/31/12
                        BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0


                        As of 1/25/2013

                        BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2





                        Goal
                        BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

                        Keep growing and showing!!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Another update. So I'm 9.5 weeks in and about a half an inch longer and my wife is unaware of my PE. During sex tonight I was hearing different noises and a lot of vocalizing. After we are done this is what went down.

                          "I swear your dick is hitting spots in me that it has never hit before."
                          "Maybe my body is changing?"
                          I say. "Well is it a good thing or is it painful?" (I knew the answer. Just wanted to hear it.)
                          "NO, it's a great thing! It's just different."
                          "Maybe my dick is growing with old age? I hear it happens with old age and gravity."
                          "Shut up. Whatever it is it's unbelievable."

                          Thank god for Al Gore and his Internet! So glad I found this place!
                          Starting: 1/14/12
                          BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

                          Update 4/15/14
                          BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

                          Goal:
                          BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

                          My log

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
                            Another update. So I'm 9.5 weeks in and about a half an inch longer and my wife is unaware of my PE. During sex tonight I was hearing different noises and a lot of vocalizing. After we are done this is what went down.

                            "I swear your dick is hitting spots in me that it has never hit before."
                            "Maybe my body is changing?"
                            I say. "Well is it a good thing or is it painful?" (I knew the answer. Just wanted to hear it.)
                            "NO, it's a great thing! It's just different."
                            "Maybe my dick is growing with old age? I hear it happens with old age and gravity."
                            "Shut up. Whatever it is it's unbelievable."

                            Thank god for Al Gore and his Internet! So glad I found this place!
                            Awesome post!!
                            Beginning 1/31/12
                            BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0


                            As of 1/25/2013

                            BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2





                            Goal
                            BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

                            Keep growing and showing!!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
                              "Maybe my dick is growing with old age? I hear it happens with old age and gravity."
                              LOL
                              Are you ever going to tell her? I am also a strealth jelqer.
                              You dont use braces or extenders right? Just your hands?
                              01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                              03/04/13
                              BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Ivor View Post
                                My girlfriend regularly tells me it's "scary" - though I can tell from the look in her eyes it's a good kind of scary.


                                I heard this once, but I didn't truly believe it, LOL! I pushed my fatpad back and though she thought she was getting most in her mouth, when she saw the rest of it, she pulled back like "AHH, I only got it that much in? It's so big! That's scary!" and laid her head on my chest for a few seconds looking at me before she stroked it more, kissed me, and we rolled over and had sex, LOL!

                                The only thing that motivates me is not seeing the tape measure wrap around to 6" when I measure! i'm at 5.375" girth and that's not big enough!
                                Last edited by somebodyelse; 03-21-2012, 09:21 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X