Dr. Howard Q&A: How to Gain Over 5 Inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Howard Q&A: How to Gain Over 5 Inches

I just recently interviewed Dr. Howard II about his experiences with PE for my blog. It's a great question and answer read for anyone looking to learn how a doctor of public health embraces PE.

Not all medical professionals are apprehensive about penile exercising.

Some, like Dr. Richard Howard II, actually embrace it with open arms. He has been both a motivation and a lighting rod of support since I first talked to him nearly two years ago.

Dr. Howard wrote the introduction to Exercising the Penis and has one of the most motivational success stories I’ve ever heard. He lost over an inch with a topical cream that caused Peyronie’s and gained it all back and more (totaling over 3 inches gained in length and 2 inches in girth).

How does a doctor go against conventional wisdom and gain so much? I’ll let Howard tell you in his own words . . .

Read the rest . . .
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Very nice, indeed! On a side note, once he said New Orleans.......I had some really nice flashbacks of the 2 wonderful years I spent there, with plenty of sex from an awesome girl. That's in fact where my first official measuring happened, where the girl pulled out a ruler and a solid NBPEL of 7" was recorded.

Comment

Very inspiring story. Makes me wonder if I should put away the needles and go back to the basics?
      May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
        Very inspiring story. Makes me wonder if I should put away the needles and go back to the basics?
        Maybe it would be good for your penis.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Awesome! It's great to see a doctor come forth and speak freely about PE. So many medical professionals regurgitate the same old rhetoric and fear speaking about this subject of PE in detail. Reading Dr. Howard's article made my day
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Glad you gentlemen could find it useful! It was a great interview, and I applaud Dr. H for taking another giant step in getting PE out in the open. Part 2 should be coming out the end of this week/next week.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Quite a story of recovery and discovery. Thanks for sharing it with us, Remek. I remember reading his piece in your book.

Comment

I am very interested in the last few paragraphs.

When Dr. Howard says that collagen can contract from doing too much (a defensive response) could someone ellaborate. Is this too much intensity, to much volume, not enough rest and are we talking about the response to one "too much" session or a culimnation of "too much" over a period of weeks and months?

Tissue looseness is also intersting. Now from this I take that stretches should be eased into, never going at it full on straight off the bat. Gradually getting more intense, and even then I think to maintain looseness extreme intensities should be avoided. Correct me If Im wrong.

Finally Can someone explain the V stretch Vs A stretch. I do a version of both I think and I like them both. I just stretch out the shaft and bend it slightly in all directions about a pivot point (my thunb or the edge of my hand). I think it stretches the tunica more.

Thanks

Comment

Especially about the collagen thing, I have the same question as scientificapproach.
                  VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

SA: I'm fairly certain he was referring to (D) All of the above. Too much intensity and volume in a session along with over a long period of time.

Comment

I think remek said it with the "(D) All of the above" answer. When I first started PE, I was younger and I didn't have have the resources to learn the proper ways of PE. Working out in the gym I was conditioned to push myself past my limits. I applied this same idea to my PE and I noticed some extra girth but a loss in length. At first I thought it was all in my head. But after reading the "less is more" concept, I've come to realize my thoughts were proven right. This added knowledge of being able to shrink, has made me commit to taking it easy with PE.
                      Total from start to current: (Start 26/02/09)
                      BPEL-5.8" >> 6.5" (+0.7")
                      EG-4.6" >> 4.75" (+0.15")

Comment

SA: I posted your questions to Dr. Howard and he replied on the comment section of the post.

Hope it helps!
                        rem

Comment

You can find the second part of the interview here: Dr. Howard Part 2: PE isn’t a 9-Inning Game | Aaron Kemmer & Labor of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
                            Try low erection jelqs 30-40% erect with a lite grip and jelq slow 5-8 seconds. This is great to do in the shower as a warm up, stretch and jelq all at the same time. Remember if PE is job it wont work it has to be a pleasurable thing.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

reading success stories realy inspires me to stick with it and work even harder and my eventual goal
                              9x6 monster here i come
                              19.5CM by 12.5CM
                              STG: 20.5CMX13.5CM
                              MTG:21.5CMX14.5CM
                              LTG: 22/23CMX16.5CM
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ing-agian.htmlMy Log
                              going for the big one :D

Comment

Working...
                              X