It really works! Great first gains!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really works! Great first gains!

So I learnt about PE when after reading a few forums, and felt pretty sceptical about it at first, but after reading a few success stories I started to get convinced. So I thought I may as well give it a go, I've got nothing to lose. Now 4 months in I have had my first gains that have really stuck and now I'm really looking forward to how much further I can get.

I started with 6.9” BPEL and 5.5” Girth, so I was probably a little bigger than average to start with?. My routine for the first couple of months consisted of warm ups and gradually building up sets of jelqs, about 4 times a week. I then started to incorporate stretching and warm downs in to my routine as well. After about the first two months I gained about .5”in length, but no girth.

I was keen to work on getting some more girth, as while I wanted a bit more length, girth was my main concern. So I continued on with the same routine but added supra slammers and eased off the jelqing a little. I started with 5 supras and then built up by one each session (still about 4 times a week) until I was doing 15 in a session. I was careful doing these and started slowly to condition my penis and not hurt myself. I did this for another month an a half and just this week I've had a rest week. I figured it would now be a good time to measure again as I'll prob be “at my smallest” for not exercising all week. So I did and I am now 7.8” BPEL and 5.75” Girth!! I am so happy with these gains and am looking forward to my (very) long term goal of 8.25”BPEL and 6.5” Girth.

I've also been very lucky with a supportive girlfriend who has noticed my gains and has really been enjoying it!

My advice to anyone thinking about starting PE is definitely go for it! You gotta be in it to win it, haha.

nicee i just started my self not long ago how long did it take you dude?

Comment

Its taken me 4 months to get those gains, but Im thinking these might be some initial gains and progress will prob be slower from here

Comment

We started nearly the same size then. Hope I can match your progress.

Comment

Definately bro! Stay consistent and you'll be there in no time Good luck with everything and let me no how u go in a couple of months

Comment

Big dick got bigger. Congrats
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

supraslammers question.. when u kegel long do u grab at base and hold at same time or wait after a couple secs after kegel?
              JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

Wow an inch in 4 months?! Good for you!
                Starting 3-10-12
                Bpel 6.125
                Eg 4

Current
                Bpel 7
                Eg 4.62

Short term
                Bpel 7
                Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

Congratz bro
                  The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys =)

Originally posted by LovelyComplex View Post
                    supraslammers question.. when u kegel long do u grab at base and hold at same time or wait after a couple secs after kegel?
                    To LovelyComplex, when I do Supra Slammers I hold at the base and do the kegels at the same time. It seems to pump more blood into the penis and expand it more

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by hypersonic2500 View Post
                        So I learnt about PE when after reading a few forums, and felt pretty sceptical about it at first, but after reading a few success stories I started to get convinced. So I thought I may as well give it a go, I've got nothing to lose. Now 4 months in I have had my first gains that have really stuck and now I'm really looking forward to how much further I can get.

I started with 6.9” BPEL and 5.5” Girth, so I was probably a little bigger than average to start with?. My routine for the first couple of months consisted of warm ups and gradually building up sets of jelqs, about 4 times a week. I then started to incorporate stretching and warm downs in to my routine as well. After about the first two months I gained about .5”in length, but no girth.

I was keen to work on getting some more girth, as while I wanted a bit more length, girth was my main concern. So I continued on with the same routine but added supra slammers and eased off the jelqing a little. I started with 5 supras and then built up by one each session (still about 4 times a week) until I was doing 15 in a session. I was careful doing these and started slowly to condition my penis and not hurt myself. I did this for another month an a half and just this week I've had a rest week. I figured it would now be a good time to measure again as I'll prob be “at my smallest” for not exercising all week. So I did and I am now 7.8” BPEL and 5.75” Girth!! I am so happy with these gains and am looking forward to my (very) long term goal of 8.25”BPEL and 6.5” Girth.

I've also been very lucky with a supportive girlfriend who has noticed my gains and has really been enjoying it!

My advice to anyone thinking about starting PE is definitely go for it! You gotta be in it to win it, haha.
                        great to hear that ur gaining well man....Question actually.....what are supra slammers? I'm a beginner as well and I have been Jelquing about 100 per day every other day and kegeling on the off days. I actually havent measured once, but i am trying to improve length and girth as quickly as possible of course.
                        2013 ---4/1-- 5/1----6/1----9/1
                        NBPEL – 6.25--- 6.5"----6.5"------6.65"
                        BPEL--- 6.65" ----7"------7"-------7.15
                        EG – ----4.5' -----4.5"----4.5"------

Comment

Well done my friend Impressive gains!

Comment

Hey PapaF, sorry about the long reply time, but if you're still interested in the supra slammers here is a link which explains them pretty well - https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-kingpole.html

They are a great excersise for girth and expansion

Comment

do u still do jelqs or just the supra slammers?

Comment

Working...
                              X