Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Condoms?

Idk Should I Start Using These, My Length Is Only Around 5 Inches;(
    But My Girth On The Other Hand, Is 6.1 Inches Base Girth, And Mid Shaft is 5,5.
    so idk some help?

Buy a small 3 pack. and try them

Comment

Condom length doesn't matter, you don't need to roll it all the way down. Choose a condom because of the girth
      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
        Condom length doesn't matter, you don't need to roll it all the way down. Choose a condom because of the girth
        I agree.
        "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

I bought some magnums the other day. No i dont need them lol BUT i blew one up and measured it and it came to 5.25 girth. The ring at the bottom is the same girth as a normal condom though.
          pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

At your girth Magnum XLs are likely best and magnums are a must.
            Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
            Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
            Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Ima Buy A Pack Of Regular Magnums And And XL To See.Bathmate Really Helps In Girth BTW . Hahahaha

Comment

congratulations on your girth haha you should buy both regular and magnums and make girls put regulars on you just to hear them compliments :P, whats your routine?
                now until 2018, all out length

Comment

Yep, magnums with your girth are the way to go and magnum xl perhaps.....
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

From what i hear is that XLs are for 5.75 and up. At 5.5 your totally a magnum buyer. Enjoy that gold!
                    Jo diggah hast du nen scraubenschlüssel dabei?

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
                      At your girth Magnum XLs are likely best and magnums are a must.
                      false... Magnum XLs I've not had luck with... I'm between 5.375 and 5.5" (midshaft) girth most times and I've lost a magnum XL Not enough to fill it out...

I lose it mostly when I lose my erection strength a bit.

Always just a little bit embarrassing, thinking about yanking it out her pussy before she noticed, LOL!

Do not get magnum XL unless you're always 100% hard and/or consistently over 5.75" in girth throughout the length of your penis. You don't have enough thickness for the XL, sadly

As far as the best condom, go for the Magnum Ecstasy, or Sir Richard's Extra Large. Those have been my favorite condoms, sizewise. Sir Richard's Ultra thin is good too. But I like Ecstasy most, being that it's a baloon head condom that slides around on both you and her... feels a lot more natural.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                        false... Magnum XLs I've not had luck with... I'm between 5.375 and 5.5" (midshaft) girth most times and I've lost a magnum XL Not enough to fill it out...

I lose it mostly when I lose my erection strength a bit.

Always just a little bit embarrassing, thinking about yanking it out her pussy before she noticed, LOL!

Do not get magnum XL unless you're always 100% hard and/or consistently over 5.75" in girth throughout the length of your penis. You don't have enough thickness for the XL, sadly

As far as the best condom, go for the Magnum Ecstasy, or Sir Richard's Extra Large. Those have been my favorite condoms, sizewise. Sir Richard's Ultra thin is good too. But I like Ecstasy most, being that it's a baloon head condom that slides around on both you and her... feels a lot more natural.
                        Beware, the magnum ecstasy condoms lube is not water based and messy. You both pretty much need to shower afterwards.
                        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Use whatever feels comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
                            Beware, the magnum ecstasy condoms lube is not water based and messy. You both pretty much need to shower afterwards.
                            It has to be... Latex and Oil don't jive well with each other.

Comment

i tried a magnum on.
                              it fits snug ,
                              im good with that

Comment

Working...
                              X