1 Month of JP90!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Month of JP90!

Okay, so truthfully I started with JUST under 6" in length, and JUST over 5" in girth.

I know I was less than 6" in length because I used to measure and every time someone asked I would tell them 6" even though I knew I wasn't a true 6"

As for girth, I think I was BARELY above 5", but let's just say I was 5.125"

Throughout this month of PE, I’ve noticed visual gains (not measured). My flaccid seems to hang lower and be bigger, and my girth felt bigger. I wasn’t so sure about length.
    So a full month later I decided to measure. I now measure 6.25" in length multiple days in a row and 5.375" in girth multiple days in a row. Interestingly enough I've managed to measure a true 5.5" girth yesterday and also a few days ago, but it is not consistent. I think I was at my PONR. I'm so happy though! This is actually working. When I hit 6.5" length and 5.5" in girth easily then I'll be 100% sure.

Length was measure NBPEL, though I haven't put on any weight, or gained/lost any fat. I think my fat pad is about 0.5". Girth was measured MSEG.

Hopefully this motivates others.

As a side note, I feel that I haven't been performing my stretches as well as possible, because I always become a bit erect while doing them. I noticed last workout that I REALLY got a good stretch, but it was something new. So I'm going to put more effort in stretching completely flaccid from now on.

I've been working 3 days on 1 day off.

Thanks everyone and the community as a whole for all the help and advice.

Also: Have never taken any pictures but I think I will upload some this weekend.
    Herbivore
    Last edited by Herbivore; 10-03-2012, 04:18 PM.

Awesome job - keep up the good work!

You should have a couple more months ahead of you where gains continue to come easy before your newbie gains are used up and things slow down. Looking forward to see your gains over this next month
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Hey man,im new here and i was wondering where did you find the PJ90 workout?! i cant find it

Comment

keep up the good work bro.
        im about a month into my jp90 so i'll be doing some measurements this week to see where im at..maybe i'll post a thread.
        Started sept 9, 2012

EL: 5.9", EG: 5",
        Short-term: EL: 6.5", EG: 5.5"
        Long-term: EL: 7", EG: 6"

ultimate goal:EL: 8", EG: 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by simeon View Post
          Hey man,im new here and i was wondering where did you find the PJ90 workout?! i cant find it
          beginner's forum -> first thread (the sticky one)
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X