Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 year results are in! >50% increase in volume!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year results are in! >50% increase in volume!

This is a copy and paste from my blog:

10-11-2011 11/15/2011 12/14/2011 1/17/2012 10/14/2012 1/1/2013
    FL
    3.0 4.5
    --
    ??
    FG
    3.0 4.0
    4.25 4.5 -- ??
    BPFSL
    6.25 7.0 7.25 7.4 7.9 ??
    BPEL
    ??
    NBPEL
    6.0 6.5 6.75 7.0 7.3 ??
    EG
    ??
    VOLUME
    ??
    % increase ---
    14.5% 30.7% 37.3% 50.9% ??%
    I didn't check my flaccid measurements this time (they've become less important). If I had to guess, my flaccid normally hangs around 5.25x4.75 these days - but that's just a guess...

Well obviously my gains have slowed down tremendously since my wonderful newbie gains, but I'm very happy. I didn't quite reach my goal, but I am fine with that. My goal finishing up 2012 is to get to 5.5" in girth (I am currently doing a heavy girth routine). Its hard to fathom that the volume of my penis has went up by 50%!

I'm still getting plenty of approval from my wife and over the last 6 months or so she has been very supportive of me (which helps tremendously). My wife is out at the moment, I'll see if she has any thoughts she would like to share and post it here if she does.

Goals for 2013? 8" x 5.5". I'm very confident that I will hit my goal in 2013, and if I'm lucky I'll exceed them. Yes, a year seems like a long time for an extra couple of tenths in both measurements, but I'm in it for the long haul so to me its very acceptable. Who knows, maybe I'll be lucky and knock it out of the ballpark

Also, I want to thank all of you here - those that have helped me directly, those who have kept me motivated with their own stories, and all the new guys coming in that continue to make PEGym such a great place. This is really a great place and I am reminded constantly how lucky I am to have found it!
    donjelqer76
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by donjelqer76; 10-14-2012, 02:26 PM.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Congrats Donjelqer. Hearing gains from people are also motivating me also to keep going. I have yet to tell my wife, that I am exercizing, but I feel good about the small increases I have made. Keep on jelquing bud.

Comment

Congrats don! Sick gains! Great overview too!

You made a great run. Keep up the good work (both in PE as in the moderatorship)!

Comment

Congrats!!! It takes a lot of work to gain like that, and unfortunately we cannot really celebrate as we should.
        In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

You are a black belt in penile growing. Congrats, I know you have busted you ass for those gains!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Gratz!

Originally posted by Jm123 View Post
            Congrats!!! It takes a lot of work to gain like that, and unfortunately we cannot really celebrate as we should.
            He can shoot some fireworks.
            Into 19th Month
            BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
            EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Thanks guys. The gains are a bit deceiving, my first couple of months I had a huge jump in EQ which accounts for about half of my total gains. Funny thing is, I never thought my EQ was bad back then- only now in retrospect can I see that it wasn't very good!
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Wow, congrats.

Volume increase of 50% is awesome.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Congratulations DJ! Great gains you made there Its motivating me to keep going.
                  "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                  "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Congrats!
                    The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

congrats!
                      Starting Size
                      175mm - 6.9" NBPEL
                      184mm - 7.25" BPEL
                      140mm 5.5" EG (Mid-shaft)

Erect Goal
                      190mm - 7.5" NBPEL
                      200mm - 8" BPEL
                      152mm - 6" EG

Comment

Damn, congrats man
                        Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                        Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

DJ you are da man!! Amazing gains, you're a true inspiration!
                          Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
                          NBPEL: 6.3"
                          EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
                          EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
                          NBPEL: 7.25"
                          EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
                          NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
                          EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Way to go man! High fives all round!

Comment

Well done you seem to be on the money with all the devices and research you do !!!

If you don't mind I will probably copy most of your routine with time, the 6 month breaks between girth and length seems like a great idea.

I like the volume thing, the visualizer site on the net is great for that, you can do a cartoon pic of before and after with volume included.

Cheers Lee.
                              purple999
                              Last edited by purple999; 10-15-2012, 09:32 AM.
                              Starting stats: 01/04/12 ---- 5 5/8" NBP --- 6 3/8" BP --- 5 6/8" Girth
                              Current Stats: 01/01/13 ---- 6 3/8" NBP --- 7 3/8" BP --- 6" Girth
                              Goal for 2013: Lose 4/8 inch off fat pad + Get over 7" NBP

Comment

Working...
                              X