Reached 200mm BPEL Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reached 200mm BPEL Finally

So I finally reached my goal of 200mm BPEL which is more or less 8", I think 203 mm is 8" so I will push for that. I started out at 170mm BPEL and MEG of 130mm. My girth is still only about 137mm but its gradually building. Hoping to reach 6" with that eventually, now that my length gains have more or less been achieved.

I have done PE on and off for about 2 years but for the last 3 months I have basically been using my BM 5-6 nights a week for 15-20mins. Then when I am out of the shower I jelq for 5-10mins, following by using a cockring for 10-15mins. It seems to work well for me and since the jelqing is the only thing that requires any effort my routine really only take 5-10mins.

Hope this may help anyone else who is stuck for time like me and wanting to see reasonable results. Again I know that if you want fast large gains you do need to put in the hours every week, but for me I was relatively happy with my starting stats I just wanted a small bit of gains (for the fun, I don't really know why)

Any questions let me know.
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

congrats!

Comment

Working...
    X