6+ girth stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6+ girth stories?

There is a thread dedicated to motivating things said by wives/girlfriends when they notice that it's getting bigger, but what about reactions to 6+ girth during first time sex? Does anyone have any stories to tell? I don't have any myself, but I am rapidly approaching the 6 girth mark and I got to thinking that this could be a fun topic.

"get that thing away from me"..."you are scaring me"
    JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

I wouldn't know about 6" girth but with a 5" girth.

" Its not that small"- Wife.

" This ones bigger" - Friends sister refering to another guys penis.

Oh and my favorite is the time my wife fell asleep during sex.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

The first time my wife saw mine (back in the day, no EQ issues, prePE aprox 7" BPEL 5.75-6" girth) she jumped back and was frightened by it. Sex was painful to her at first, in fact it took a good 1-3 months before we both truly enjoyed it. The pain was always present for her every time we had sex (first 5-10min) until we had our first kid. By the way we easily had sex over 1000 times by time she had our first kid.

On the other hand she always has had multiple/continuous orgasms during sex, and this started within probably the first couple of weeks of sex. There was an article about the different types of orgasms women have. I have experienced every type except one. Can you guess? Yup anal is, and probably will always be, off limits.

A side note/tip. I can screw for hours and have always been able to, as long as my EQ is not an issue. I also focus on my wife's pleasure first, and once she is exhausted/happy have mine. I have learned the most about what pleases her, at the 15-30 minute mark of sex. I would imagine it is like that for most women. I am not sure if size, can make up for this skill difference. I think size is more along the lines of a Lamborghini vs a KIA; both get her to where she is going, but one takes longer to get her there.
        In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
          I wouldn't know about 6" girth but with a 5" girth.

" Its not that small"- Wife.

" This ones bigger" - Friends sister refering to another guys penis.

Oh and my favorite is the time my wife fell asleep during sex.
          Dude. Bathmate + PGE1 injections + jelqs. You will gain girth like nothing else. PM me if you want some resources.

Edit: I should have said any pump but I have only used a bathmate. When I start to work girth again, I am going to own many a pump - already own both bathmates. People talking shit about pumps mustn't have been doing it right. I've been working nothing but length for 6 months and still have the extra .4" of girth in all places on my shaft that I gained from jelqing and pumping.
          MikeShlort
          Last edited by MikeShlort; 10-25-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I think one can gain that much without PGE-1 injections, Whateverhappened to dedication and working for it. I am sure you could gain that with pumping and jelquing alone, perhaps a bit of clamping. PGE-1 is not a smart option to go with. But then again, i am not surprised at the advice that some people give anymore.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What qualifications do you have to give that statement? Admin at a pe site that has 50 admins? Oh, and women want big penises. Just like men want sexy women. It's human nature. Get over it.

And I work hard at PE daily. You can see that from my progress thread at MOS. It's not a matter of making it easier. More effective is more like it. The guy is saying his wife is falling asleep during sex, I'm offering to give him advice on something that is working for me and others. You feel the need to be hostile because you don't like me. Hilarious.

FYI - I would think that clamping is a lot more dangerous than a vasodilator that is used by doctors to treat men with ED. No?
              MikeShlort
              Last edited by MikeShlort; 10-25-2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Must be true, after all you are an expert, You think I know nothing, that is fine. It is not your attitude about PE I wonder about. Your problem is your attitude towards women and negative remarks about a penis that is anything excep big. You are a negative influence.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

jm123 went ballz deep

Comment

To clarify. I only think she fell asleep once so its not like she does it all the time. If I was 6"eg I doubt that would have been the case. Although for a lot of years she might has well been asleep for all she got out of it. Things are much better now after our first child. Go figure. I think her vaginal lining has thined from age or childbirth so now she actually gets something from sex. For a long time it was just a chore for her. She probably needed a big dick back then to do something for her but its not the case now. I still think that her ideal is bigger than I am now though.

Ok, back to all the big dick stories...
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by Jm123 View Post
                      The first time my wife saw mine (back in the day, no EQ issues, prePE aprox 7" BPEL 5.75-6" girth) she jumped back and was frightened by it. Sex was painful to her at first, in fact it took a good 1-3 months before we both truly enjoyed it. The pain was always present for her every time we had sex (first 5-10min) until we had our first kid. By the way we easily had sex over 1000 times by time she had our first kid.

On the other hand she always has had multiple/continuous orgasms during sex, and this started within probably the first couple of weeks of sex. There was an article about the different types of orgasms women have. I have experienced every type except one. Can you guess? Yup anal is, and probably will always be, off limits.

A side note/tip. I can screw for hours and have always been able to, as long as my EQ is not an issue. I also focus on my wife's pleasure first, and once she is exhausted/happy have mine. I have learned the most about what pleases her, at the 15-30 minute mark of sex. I would imagine it is like that for most women. I am not sure if size, can make up for this skill difference. I think size is more along the lines of a Lamborghini vs a KIA; both get her to where she is going, but one takes longer to get her there.
                      Kia. Yep thats me. Lol

Comment

I've pumped to over 6" EG (from my current 5.3")- and I'm talking about a 3-hour long pumping session at low pressure with no edema (rock hard, not just a squishy mess of lymph fluids).

It didn't really change much for me and my wife. It still went in with no extra resistance, and she didn't orgasm any faster than normal or react any differently during sex. It really all comes down to the individual woman. In fact, after experiencing this together a couple of times, we both prefer the increase I've made in length so far believe it or not. I'm much less concerned about my girth after these experiences - sure I want more girth eventually, but after talking things out with her and openly discussing what we've enjoyed together I have a very good perspective on things.
                        donjelqer76
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by donjelqer76; 10-26-2012, 05:05 AM.
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

It's an issue in the beginning. Most first time love making the dude doesn't walk around pea cocking his hard on.

Im not talking about sex with a non loved partner.

So the lady doesn't know until she gets her hands on it. I have never known what the guy is packing prior to being in a relationship and then having sex.

For me it was fear. My partners knew what they had so they knew to let me ease into it at my pace and listened to my expletives / responses until I got it in my way. Played with it ,tested it then let the love making recommence.

I prefer girth and its fine once the lady knows what to expect.

PS. If your out there just fucking or hoping to get picked for a one night stand realize what you have and do the right thing. Lube is not a replacement for her arousal and readiness.

I'm going out for breakfast now. Been in bed rest for days miss my local diner . Have a great day!
                          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Taking Tink's lead from another thread, I'll just say ...

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              Must be true, after all you are an expert, You think I know nothing, that is fine. It is not your attitude about PE I wonder about. Your problem is your attitude towards women and negative remarks about a penis that is anything excep big. You are a negative influence.
                              Oh, heck, you know I gotta give you a rep for that one (talking all that only having a few reps to his namey name there). LOL!
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X