Large Flaccid Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Flaccid Stories

Any good stories to a woman seeing your large flaccid? Or any woman have any good recollections of large flaccid sightings?

I have had some comments . Early in our relationship my partner said when does it get small (meaning flacid) I said that is as small as it gets.

Comment

Always been a grower not a shower and still am but with my current erect stats even being a grower i have a decent flaccid. On average i'm 5x5 and i love in my gym shorts or baggy trousers how women always have a look . Ever since gaining a bigger flaccid the whole size doesn't matter thing has made me think.... Why girls always looking at it then?

Comment

There is somethin in it what you say. Few days ago I was at the swimming pool. I have maybe not perfect swimming suit but its fits me well (maybe a little small). I was amazed that girls that were swiming by under the water with their glasses on, have turned their heads toward my bulge to have a look. And I don't have a great bulge!
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Yesterday when i went to the gym i caught the lady behind the desk staring at my crotch

Must say it feels good!

Comment

Women look for our flaccid dingdongs, just like we try a glance at the notorious camel toe.. How I love living at the beach.

Comment

Working...
            X