Motivation for pe'ers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation for pe'ers!

This is not to brag or to gain egotistical support for myself simply showing a before and after pic to inspire and motivate members!!

pics are now here:
    NoAlbum's Album: jdavid1990Pics

7.5x6 - 8.5x6.5 (NBPELxBEG)

4 MONTHS
    FREQUENT 1-2 WEEK SEX BREAKS
    SLOW DRY JELGS AND 2-3 MINUTE STRETCHES
    4 DAYS ON 2 DAYS OFF!

Please stay strong everybody, success is possibility and happiness is inevitable with enough dedication and passion!!
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 08-24-2013, 04:40 PM.

Thats one big ding dong. Just out of curiosity what made you do PE? I mean, you had a big penis pre P.E (those stats are my long term goal haha).
    Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
    08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
    08/11/12 - No Gains
    08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

Erm i think it was due too a lot of factors...

I'm 6'4 and around 100kg with relatively low body fat...

Ive always been a grower not a shower and seeing other bigger flaccids a lot, (Jail, rugby ect ect) it sparked feelings of inferiority.

I didn't like that some partners had been with anyone who had a bigger penis than me, and i wanted to attain monster cock status (in my opinion 9x7, i am still not completley happy with my size) stupid egotistical crap but yeah....

With my bipolar i can have times of negativity and body dysmorphia where i see things in a negative light which is what pushes me too succeed so much more.

Comment

Ah I see. Anyway best of luck, you're on the brink of monster cock status
        Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
        08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
        08/11/12 - No Gains
        08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

Like i said in my initial post, this thread is to motivate others not to support my confidence! Thanks anyways...

Comment

Hey, I'm struggling with girth. Is jelqing the only exercise you did for it? How many minutes/jelqs a day, and how many secs per stroke?
            Thanks in advance.
            Into 19th Month
            BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
            EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Im struggling with girth too. I want too hurry up and get too 7 inch girth because 9 length is close... I don't wanna be 10x6.5 I want to be 9x7!!

I do dry jelqs.... fairly high erection levels.... Slow.... about 5 seconds a jelq...

Also, i don't know... I do not count my jelqs, just spend an hour or sumet... lol.

Comment

May I ask why you were in jail?

+ Congrats on the gains!

Comment

Violence mate.

And again, its for the pe'ers not for my gratification to be made aware of to top up my ego bar

Comment

Originally posted by jdavid1990 View Post
                    Violence mate.

And again, its for the pe'ers not for my gratification to be made aware of to top up my ego bar
                    I know, but still, I can congratulate you for your gains and you're a good example of what consistency/motivation/passion can give you

Comment

Haha fair enough mate

Comment

See, I spend a good amount of time on my jelqs, 6 second strokes. For about 30 mins total in jelqing. However, I can't really get hard enough for effective expansion; that's my sticking point, been at this PE since my join date...
                        Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                        Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                        6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
                          See, I spend a good amount of time on my jelqs, 6 second strokes. For about 30 mins total in jelqing. However, I can't really get hard enough for effective expansion; that's my sticking point, been at this PE since my join date...
                          Take 2 weeks off.... I disappear all the time and it seems to keep me gaining because my penis is shocked by the change so it grows... Similar too weight lifting plateau...

Comment

Congratulations JDavid! Just checked your pics and i can definately see the gains, especially your girth looks much bigger.

Comment

I've taken a two month break, as well as restarted jp90 twice. I can make gains in the gym easily, PEing is another story. I have the dedication, just need to find my sweet spot routine. I'm just PEing for better EQ and penile control for now. That's all I've ever wanted was strong EQ...
                              Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                              Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                              6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X