PE is the best thing ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE is the best thing ever!

I don't recall exactly how i ended up here (i remember googling penis enlargement but never really thinking it would be possible), but all I know is that this has probably been one of the best things in my life - PE. Incredible to think that you can actually make your dick bigger, after years and years of hearing that a man has to settle for what he's got.
    So after 5 1/2 months of PE, i can say that i'm transforming my flaccid into a pretty decent flaccid (from 1 1/2 to 2, i'm already in the 4.5"s most of the time) and my bpel has increased in about 0.7" and about 0.5" in girth. Don't know if i'm getting carried away and imagining things but even by looking at it i feel that my dick seems to be getting "big".
    All i know is that i want to continue growing and reach the 8" mark, to a huge fat dick.
    I gotta thank everyone one who is helping to make this possible by sharing their experiences, answering questions.
    I'm now thinking of ways to further improve my routine and maximize gains. Would introducing the bathmate to my normal 15 min stretch + 25 min jelq routine help even further at this point, or should i just stay where i am for now?
    I do want to reach my goals the fast as possible.

Congrats jcarrier! Those are great gains for 7 months. What is your routine?
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

A wise man once said anything is possible, once I found this site. I now believe in that statement.
      Main Goal
      BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
      BPEL 8
      EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
      EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
        Congrats jcarrier! Those are great gains for 7 months. What is your routine?
        Actually, in 5 1/2 months Sean. My routine is the following:

2 on, 1 off.

10 min warm up (rick sock)
        15 min manual stretching - 3 sets of 30 seconds each (down, straight out, left, right and up), 4 sets of 20 sec A-stretches, 4 sets of 20 sec Dual fulcrum straight out stretches, 2 sets of 20 sec Mandingo stretches, 2 sets of 25 sec rotary stretches and Heli shakes
        25 min jelqs - ok grip and also overhand down - many directions, about 3-5 sec each stroke.
        6 30 sec uli's
        10-15 min edging/ballooning
        5 minutes warm down (shower).

Comment

Congratulations on the gains. Here is advice often given on these forums which strikes me as very sensible: Stick with whats working for you until it stops. That way, whenever the gains slow/stop you will still have many tools to re-start the growth. For proof that this can work, read the first post of this:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/3777-my-success-story-frustrated-beginner-read.html.

Cheers!
          "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
          "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Comment

Congratulations on your gains! PE is the best ever, changing peoples lives all over the globe. Keep up the good work.
            MrsLooking4more
            Retired Super Moderator
            Member of the Month Feb 2013
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-22-2013, 05:57 PM.
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Thanks everyone, hope to continue gaining.

Comment

Congratulations from me too,jcarrier!

Comment

Congrats bud on your gains and progress! stay motivated and keep going, I myself am now 2 and a half weeks in to jps 90 day beginner routine and am loving it!

My flaccid looks so much more full, my sex drive seems to have increased as well, after I finish my routine I feel really sexually excited and wished I had a girl lol! Congrats buddy keep it up!!

Comment

Pe is a great tool for confidence. For me it is a way of life. I have gained size but most importantly I have gained many friends tht have enriched my life.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Agreed with last post, I finally opened up to a close friend about this website and told him what I was doing, now it seems everytime we hang we talk about PE and its cool having a close friend to talk about and be supportive of this stuff! I truely love the sensation it brought back in to my life.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        Pe is a great tool for confidence. For me it is a way of life. I have gained size but most importantly I have gained many friends that have enriched my life.
                        Ditto, right back at you!
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Excellent gains Jcarrier! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            Pe is a great tool for confidence. For me it is a way of life. I have gained size but most importantly I have gained many friends tht have enriched my life.
                            I think ya'll are the coolest I have ever met! Ever!
                            Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                            Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                            Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

All united on the path to a huge fat cock and new found confidence!

Comment

Working...
                              X