Thinking about giving up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about giving up

I think after three more months of PE I'm going to stop, because its not work for me. I been stretching for like a year and a half. I stretched more skin then anything. Having so much problems pull the inner penis out.

Did you keep a log that people can review? Maybe someone can see what is wrong!
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Don't give up man. You can do it. It just sounds like you need some advice. What is your routine? How often do you do it?
      Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
      BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
      Now(June 2013)
      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
      Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
      BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
      Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
      BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

Originally posted by BaltimoreJohn View Post
        Don't give up man. You can do it. It just sounds like you need some advice. What is your routine? How often do you do it?
        I think you prob also need some advice. Tell everyone your routine and the vets could help out.

Comment

Don't give up and don't give in. Dedication and commitment are keys to success...regardless of lifestyle you can do this. Because of ED my penis was dead, atrophied and it shrank to only two inches flaccid. Three years later, I've gained almost 2 inches in length, .5 in girth, a 6 inch flaccid and most importantly 85% function! Stop worrying and get busy with a new routine or start using devices (hanging/clamping). Even if you get a hanger and start clamping, you'll need to mix up your routine occasionally. Perhaps that's your problem now, your dick has become bored with what you are doing. Shake things up a bit and get out of your comfort zone.

Comment

Would he be a candidate for a shock routine?
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

i have some things you need to fix
              (1) keep a log ~ this will keep you on track and it is free
              (2) buy a bib hanger ~ not needed if you are doing light weight, but if you are not seeing results buy it
              (3) Put the hanger on correctly ~ not possible to hang correctly an entire year and not see something ~ review the basics

Question...have you had any gains?
              DaddyDick
              Last edited by DaddyDick; 01-30-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I stretch SD, but I hear stretching BTC is better. When I put the stretcher on
                it pitch me, but when I put it behind the head it dont pitch.

My work out is

1. I warm up for 10min
                2. I stretch SD for one to two hours with 15 to 20 weights
                3. I jelq for 10min
                4. I warm down 10min

Can anyone help me, what do you think Im doing wrong?

6" Girth
                5" Flaccid
                7" Erect
                My goal 9"

Where do i get the Bib Hanger from and do it pull the inner penis because I dont want to keep pulling skin.

Comment

3 Months? Gee you really haven't started yet but if you want to give up??
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                    i have some things you need to fix
                    (1) keep a log ~ this will keep you on track and it is free
                    (2) buy a bib hanger ~ not needed if you are doing light weight, but if you are not seeing results buy it
                    (3) Put the hanger on correctly ~ not think possible to hang correctly an entire year and not see something ~ review the basics

Question...have you had any gains?
                    Your best bet is to do this ^^... I didn't gain for awhile, not close to a year and a half, but a couple months. As soon as I made a log and started hanging, I started gaining. Wasn't a coincidence.

And Cusp, he actually said a year and a half
                    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                      Your best bet is to do this ^^... I didn't gain for awhile, not close to a year and a half, but a couple months. As soon as I made a log and started hanging, I started gaining. Wasn't a coincidence.

And Cusp, he actually said a year and a half
                      Oh my freind he did say he stretched for a year and a half but only did pe for three months. You do need a whole routine to gain, not just stretches.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

CUSP82 is right, and three months is very little time. If you want to, please, tell us your routine so we can help you!
                        LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                        EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
                        (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Working...
                        X