Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now im a beliver

Hey PE'rs

So i've been doing the JP90 for 3 weeks now. Loving the workouts, I actually find it a lot of fun. I noticed in the first week that when flaccid things were looking very good indeed. Like me, just on a really good day ha. but during the last week I've noticed that it just looked bigger while doing my workouts, I was really focused on not measuring till my birthday in march when i would have completed 2 months, but i just had to make sure i wasnt imagining it. so out came the tape measure today (rest day) and sure enough 7 bpel Happy days. I started at just a hair over 6.5 so that's near enough 1/2 inch in 3 weeks. I couldn't believe it.

im pretty sure this isnt all EQ because my dick got real hard before i started, but either way, I'm now feeling rather motivated to say the least. i started with the attitude of any gains at all would be a bonus, but deep down i was hoping to be a fast gainer. maybe i got my wish

and thanks again to everybody on this wonderful forum

Congrats, I'll give you some rep just for having a good attitude!
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Definitely the kind of testimony that makes me feel glad I found this forum. I enjoy my PE sessions like you, actually it's hard to resist PEing during rest days. especially when browsing the PEGym.

Congrats , and keep it up ! See you in a bit more than 2 month to assess the post-JP90 gains.
      Start : 02-01-13 BPFSL: 8; BPEL: 7.25; EG: 5-ish

Comment

Good for you, mate!
        Start: 12/23/12
        BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
        FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
        BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
        BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
        FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

Congrats tophat! Watch your PI's! They will help you with happy gaining
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Man it feels so good to see that head reaching out past the last measurement! Try not to measure to much, it can drive you crazy if you do.
            :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

cheers guys

feels damn good. i had a sort of loose goal in my head of getting to 7.5 in length, half way there already ha. I'm quite certain it isn't a measuring inconsistency because i used to try and fudge measurement's so i could say that i was 7 and could never do it. this time 7 bang on. happy days.

Looking forward to the day the girlfriend starts noticing, i think that's the iron test. been together 9 years and she knows my dick better than i do

Comment

LOL yeah when it happens play dumb for awhile. It helps to drag out the fun...
                :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I had set a goal this year to reach 8" BPEL by the end of the year. Little do I know I might reach it before the 1st of next month. So I guessed to up my year goal another inch. But what do I know? I still don't believe my ruler when it's next to my dick.
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Nice job, Tophat! It does wonders for the ego and the motivation when you reach that first goal! I've stuck with JP's routine for a couple of years, and it has paid off, even though I am a slow gainer. Double check the posts on preventing injury while you are consistently gaining so you don't accidentally over-train and regress.
                    Guiness
                    (Tall, dark & slightly gritty)

Comment

Kick ass results man

Newbie gains are the best! Just make sure you stay motivated and consistent when the newbie gains stop and the hard work begins!
                      Keep up the good work
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X