Non Believers don't give up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Believers don't give up!

For those of you who are non believers, DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!! I was one of, if not the biggest skeptic / non believer prior to starting pe / JP90. See my original post in the introduction forum. 4 months into PE I gained 3/4" in length and I'm now at about 1" total length gained. I've gained about 1/2" in girth. I had to double check my log and actually thought to myself that I may have initially measured incorrectly, but trust me, I didn't. I measured multiple times so I could be honest with myself and all others. I seem to be at a plateau but gonna take some advice from Big Al and change up my routine.

Thanks to those who wrote similar messages to keep us "non believers" inspired and to give it an honest shot...... now it's my turn to do the same.
    Good luck to those of you willing to take the journey. Just remember, give it an honest shot, follow the routine directions and KEEP A LOG!!! Take before pics so you don't double guess yourself when you see results. I wish I would have taken before pics but I didn't cuz I didn't think it was gonna happen.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
    fastk
    Last edited by fastk; 02-17-2013, 01:33 AM.
    start 08/25/2012 NBPEL 6.0 EG 5.0 02/13 NBPEL 7.0 EG 5.5 07/13 NBPEL approx 7 1/8 BPEL approx 7 3/4 EG shade over 5.5
    18 month goal NBPEL 7 1/4 BPEL 8 EG 5 3/4

I'm addicted!

That's good to hear mate. I'm hoping to be able to report similar progress in the future!
    BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
    MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

Nice ,very motivation ty keep on!
      started stats:
      BPEL - 5'
      NBPL-4.7'
      Now Stats:
      BPEL - 6.7'
      NBPL 6.3'
      I'll Rich My Goal:8' !
      Follow My Penis Enlargement Journey

Comment

good job
        Current stats:
        NBPEL: 7.6''(19.2 cm)
        BPEL: 8.1'' (20.5 cm)
        MSEG: 5.9'' (15 cm)
        Short term goal: BPEL: 8.3''(21 cm) MSEG: 6''(15.3 cm)
        Long term goal: NBPEL: 8.3''(21 cm) BPEL: 9.1''(23 cm) MSEG: 6.5-6.7"(16.5-17 cm)

Comment

Great post.
          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Congrats brother! Thanks for sharing.
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

It is always nice to see a converted non-believer, congrats on your gains and thank you for the inspiring post.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Congrats! Keep it up bro!
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I've had no results from 4 months of jelqing and 8 months of hanging. Going to buy an extender now, but I have to say that I'm starting to believe that PE is just one big scam.

Comment

Originally posted by derocker View Post
                    I've had no results from 4 months of jelqing and 8 months of hanging. Going to buy an extender now, but I have to say that I'm starting to believe that PE is just one big scam.
                    Where's your log?

Comment

Originally posted by fastk View Post
                      For those of you who are non believers, DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!! I was one of, if not the biggest skeptic / non believer prior to starting pe / JP90. See my original post in the introduction forum. 4 months into PE I gained 3/4" in length and I'm now at about 1" total length gained. I've gained about 1/2" in girth. I had to double check my log and actually thought to myself that I may have initially measured incorrectly, but trust me, I didn't. I measured multiple times so I could be honest with myself and all others. I seem to be at a plateau but gonna take some advice from Big Al and change up my routine.

Thanks to those who wrote similar messages to keep us "non believers" inspired and to give it an honest shot...... now it's my turn to do the same.
                      Good luck to those of you willing to take the journey. Just remember, give it an honest shot, follow the routine directions and KEEP A LOG!!! Take before pics so you don't double guess yourself when you see results. I wish I would have taken before pics but I didn't cuz I didn't think it was gonna happen.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I can definitely echo your sentiment that there are times where I question how accurately I measured when I first started - sometimes it doesn't seem real what I've gained. That's why getting accurate starting measurements are so important, so that you can prove to yourself that you did accomplish something.

Keep up the good work
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Good for you, fastk!
                        Start: 12/23/12
                        BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                        FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                        BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                        BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                        FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

Thanks guys! Tryin to keep it goin' but this plateau is killin' me! I must say it is hard to take a couple of days off when you see results, but it is imperative or growth is stalled as well as EQ and overall health. I'd like to think my growth will continue at the same rate it did during the first four months, but I'm definitely seeing a stall. Oh well, I'm going to stick to Big Al's suggestion of mixing it up and see what happens.

Good luck to all of you!
                          start 08/25/2012 NBPEL 6.0 EG 5.0 02/13 NBPEL 7.0 EG 5.5 07/13 NBPEL approx 7 1/8 BPEL approx 7 3/4 EG shade over 5.5
                          18 month goal NBPEL 7 1/4 BPEL 8 EG 5 3/4

I'm addicted!

Comment

Hey fastk how long have you been on this plateau?

Comment

Great post fastk and congrats on your gains!
                              Started 1/21/13
                              Starting stats:
                              BPEL-6 3/4"
                              MSEG-5 3/4"
                              NBPFL-3 1/2"

Current stats:
                              BPEL-8" (+1 1/4")
                              MSEG-6 1/8"" (+3/8")
                              NBPFL-5" (+1 1/2")

Comment

Working...
                              X