Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 months in to PE, my success story

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my story, (edit: ok it's a novel, sorry about that), especially for those new to this, because 6 months ago I was new too, and didn't know what to expect when I embarked on my PE mission.

To start off, I'm an old guy on these forums, 38 years of age, I'm 5'6", a short guy, not only short but I have super-metabolism and I am extremely thin too. I guess I'm fairly decent looking, all my past girlfriends and my late wife of 18 years were hot (yes there are a handful of girls out there who aren't into the tall thing, but for real, most of them are, it sucks).

I'm married, well at least legally, but not for long, the divorce will be final soon. My marriage sucked to make a long story short, and it lasted for the kids and that's about it. The bonus I guess was the (limited amount of) sex, my soon-to-be-ex is hot and has the nicest legs ever and I just loved watching them as I fucked or made love to her. Doggy style with her was like a fucking dream, even 18 years later.

The story begins last April, 2012. I finally had saved enough money to buy a condo where the soon-to-be could move to (again long story short). That weight lifted off my shoulders knowing she would be gone soon, not driving me crazy, motivated me. At that time, I had let myself go. I'll keep making long stories short here, basically I didn't eat right and I didn't take care of myself, I was sickly thin and down to almost 110 pounds. My kids were all I cared about, I lost contact with my friends, and I sure as hell didn't give a shit about my own well being. In any case, my new found motivation brought me to start working out and eating better, and while the soon-to-be went out bar hopping and cheating every night, I stayed home, worked out every other night, took care of business and my kids, and most importantly I started taking care of myself.

Two months later in June, the soon-to-be finally moved out. It was a horrible week and at times I didn't know if I would make it through the day. But I continued to work out, continued to stuff my face, forcing myself, but I did it. In those few months, I think I gained 6 or 7 pounds, and I started to see something people call muscle definition, something I haven't seen on myself since I was 18-19 before my daughter was born. Despite the extreme sadness I was feeling, this was so very motivating to see, and I of course felt a whole lot better.

The first half of July was more of the same, working out, stuffing my face, working out, stuffing my face, etc, etc (ok I'm leaving a lot out here, I am a super dad, my kids are both in sports one in travel hockey and the other in equestrian, and I work, from home, but life is NUTS lemme tell ya, and Mom is NO help). I was actually starting to get some six pack lines in my stomach, and my body fat was noticeably increasing. I was proud of my results, and it motivated the hell out of me, I remember thinking that I couldn't wait for 6 more months to pass to see what I would look like if I kept up my current routine.

Then towards the end of July, I was surfing the net one night and came across a book on exercises to be able to increase stamina and longevity in bed. Having always been the 5-10 minute guy on most occassions, I figured for $20 what the hell could it hurt. I had no idea what to expect, I pretty much figured it was a scam like anything else. The book was a good short read and had many helpful tips, but one tip would change my life in a very short amount of time. Yup, you guessed it, it mentioned penile exercises, and also mentioned the penis extender. It was a very short paragraph, shit I almost missed it. But there it was, daring me to check it out as it claimed that penis size could be increased. Despite the extreme pessimism, as I think we all feel when we first learned about PE, I was terribly excited. I ordered the extender from X4 Labs right away, and started doing some light stretching every few days while I waited for it to arrive. This was some pretty massive emotions going on for me at the time. I didn't have a big tool, it was very slightly above average, and one time about a year earlier when the soon-to-be and I were hating on each other she dropped the "I can't even feel you small man" on me. Note this was the only woman who I ever had trouble with giving her an orgasm, before I met her I was with a handful of girls and never had a problem, she was always sexually withdrawn and sucked in bed, and I knew it deep down, but she had this mind control on me where she could just make me feel like such shit about myself. That one really killed me. And now I had this new found information, it made me so damn excited, I can remember the feeling as I write.

August 7th my extender arrived (finally). I went at it. And then I found PEGym.com and ************* (I prefer PEGym for very specific reasons). I'll spare the details here, if anyone's interested you can have a looksie at my log (linked in my sig). And I kept going at it. Working out, extending, jelqing, working out, extending, jelqing, and I was religious with it. Note I'm not stuffing my face anymore either, at this point I cut back on the calories as I really was starting to see some nice muscle definition like I've never seen on myself before. I figured, if I'm in this for the long haul, then I want nothing else but muscle weight, keep the body fat low around 11%-12%.

September 1st, my first measurement day. I was in the clouds all day, I remember. I had gained 3/8" in length, and a little girth too. I COULD NOT BELIEVE that it was working, my mind was just blown. I was so damn excited. I again remember thinking, "6 more months of this how big can I be? I'm growing everything now!"

In each month following, I made gains. Granted gains are slower now in the latter months, which was expected, but the damn thing just keeps stretching further and further and getting longer and longer!! I still to this day cannot believe that this all came true for me. I am now nearly 8" in length, hoping to hit that magic number next week on my next measurement day. In November and December I became sexually active again, and let me tell you, the women love 7 1/2" (I've gained a little more than 1/4" since then). Each one of them commented on the size, commented on how they loved my cock, how they loved how I felt inside of them, etc, etc. Shit I made one of them cum 7 times in about 15 minutes, no foreplay at all. She could barely walk afterwards, holding on to my car as she went around back up from the back seat to the front seat, lol. And no I was not her biggest, she told me had taken 10" before but I just worked the shit out of her, lol.

Now 6 months after I started PE.... Having the bigger tool, having worked out for these past 9 months religiously, having been with these late girls, has given me a new found sense of confidence that I have never had in my whole life. I was ALWAYS the small guy. But now I'm the small guy with a tool bigger than 90% of every other male out there, lmao, and I love that. I am a professional software engineer, one of the best in my field, I've worked with developers and engineers in more than 10 different countries on various projects, I was always intellectually confident, but as a guy, we know how we are, cock size is more important, lmao, right?

So now I'm a new me. The soon-to-be is still an f'ng bitch, but me, I'm up 13-14 pounds since she moved out, which is about a 10% increase in mostly muscle weight, and my tool is growing every day, it has grown 1 3/8" in length, and 1/4" in girth, and still going. I've never been so motivated. PE changed my life in a short amount of time. All it takes is dedication.

Happy gaining !!!
    exwifeh8r
    Last edited by exwifeh8r; 03-28-2013, 02:04 AM.
    Start Aug 7, 2012: BPEL 6 1/2" MSEG 4 5/8"
    July 1, 2013: BPEL 8 1/8" MSEG 5 3/8"

GOALS: Short Term #3: BPEL 8 1/2" MSEG 5 1/2" | Long Term: BPEL 9" MSEG 6"
    Progress: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Thanks for sharing your story. PE is a great tool to get one through difficult times.

1 3/8" in length, and 1/2" in girth ain't bad at all for 6 months. I hope I can join the 1" in 6 months club.
    Current
    NBPEL: 6.25 [+.25]
    BPEL: 6.75 [+.25]
    BPSFL: 7.75 [+.5]
    Girth: 5.5

Log

Comment

Thanks for sharing! This is by far my favorite success story - I can relate to a lot of what you said (I'm a software guy, my kids always come first (I have custody of my kids from a previous marriage), and a few other things related to me a lot).

Your results are awesome - keep up the awesome work!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Great story! Thanks for making the extra effort to share. +1 rep for you!
        Start: 12/23/12
        BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
        FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
        BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
        BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
        FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

Originally posted by exwifeh8r View Post
          I was ALWAYS the small guy. But now I'm the small guy with a tool bigger than 90% of every other male out there, lmao
          lol I can surely relate brother! Congrats on your gains man! and Congrats on your new self!!!!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by JerkFace View Post
            Thanks for sharing your story. PE is a great tool to get one through difficult times.
            1 3/8" in length, and 1/2" in girth ain't bad at all for 6 months. I hope I can join the 1" in 6 months club.
            Thanks! Good luck to you!

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
            Thanks for sharing! This is by far my favorite success story - I can relate to a lot of what you said (I'm a software guy, my kids always come first (I have custody of my kids from a previous marriage), and a few other things related to me a lot).
            Yep them are some interesting similarities there, nice, and glad to hear you enjoyed the read, I was worried people wouldn't read it because it turned out to be a damn short novel.

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
            Your results are awesome - keep up the awesome work!
            Thanks!

Originally posted by Aston Martini View Post
            Great story! Thanks for making the extra effort to share. +1 rep for you!
            Thanks! And thanks for my first rep point ! Lol.

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            lol I can surely relate brother! Congrats on your gains man! and Congrats on your new self!!!!
            Thanks a lot

I really appreciate the time spent to make these comments, thanks again!!

Comment

Congrats on your gains. What was your routine. i think the fact that you worked your body at the same time workd for you.
              If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

You the man!

Comment

The Mystical 10'' dick guy strikes again .. women are so bad at judging size smh

lol but yea great story dude, great gains
                  Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                  4.7 MSEG
                  5.1 BEG
                  4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                  5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                  4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by IClone View Post
                    Congrats on your gains. What was your routine. i think the fact that you worked your body at the same time workd for you.
                    My routine is all over the place since I started, you can check out my detailed log, there's a link in my sig

Originally posted by helpontheway24 View Post
                    You the man!
                    High five lol, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                      The Mystical 10'' dick guy strikes again .. women are so bad at judging size smh
                      Lol
                      Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                      lol but yea great story dude, great gains
                      Thanks man, much appreciated

Comment

Great story ! Seriously I don't mind the long story at all, I think it makes a lot of sense to have some background info to better understand your motivations, your experiences (good or bad) and your goals. You sound like a nice, responsible guy and it's really cool to read how you took revenge on your ex-wife for what she put you through. A few years from now she will hate herself for what she gave up when she turned her back on you.

Oh! and amazing gains BTW ! ^^
                        Start : 02-01-13 BPFSL: 8; BPEL: 7.25; EG: 5-ish

Comment

Originally posted by erratic View Post
                          Great story ! Seriously I don't mind the long story at all, I think it makes a lot of sense to have some background info to better understand your motivations, your experiences (good or bad) and your goals. You sound like a nice, responsible guy and it's really cool to read how you took revenge on your ex-wife for what she put you through. A few years from now she will hate herself for what she gave up when she turned her back on you.
                          Oh! and amazing gains BTW ! ^^
                          Thanks so much for the kind comments

Comment

Wow, truly inspirational! Im also thinking about buying a device for length purposes but I haven't decided if I want to go hanging or extending. How would you attribute your gains to the extender? Do you use it a lot during the day?
                            Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
                            NBPEL: 6.3"
                            EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
                            EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
                            NBPEL: 7.25"
                            EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
                            NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
                            EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Originally posted by Lavio View Post
                              Wow, truly inspirational!
                              Thanks, love to hear that!

Originally posted by Lavio View Post
                              Im also thinking about buying a device for length purposes but I haven't decided if I want to go hanging or extending. How would you attribute your gains to the extender? Do you use it a lot during the day?
                              I would say most of my gains are from the extender, I only started hanging about a month and half ago, you can check my log linked in my sig to see my routine, I only make one post per week and use a chart so it's pretty easy to read and digest...

Comment

Working...
                              X