The PE'ers CREED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PE'ers CREED

I believe that I can have a much bigger , longer and harder penis. I believe it with a faith born not of words, but of achievments. Successful results obtained by PE'ers who've dedicated countless hours,days, weeks, months and years to discovering and perfecting the techniques we use today that give us such great results.

I believe that exersizing one's penis is therapeudic as well as healthy. I also believe that the challenge to increase its size is a worthy cause that in so many ways will enhance not only the phallus but life in general. My steadfast faith in this program, though based on proven methods and countless success stories, is fueled and motivated by my oppinion that size does in fact matter and bigger is indeed better.

I believe in the power of the individual to take charge of his body and become master of its maintenance and well being, utilizing everything at his disposal to become a better caretaker of self and in the power of dedicated individuals who seek out and explore new theories and practices to further our cause.

I believe that we who share this dedication can and will overcome any and all obstacles and setbacks with persistent vigor, support from our peers and most of all our personal commitment to refuse to fail. I believe that I can achieve great things with the wonderful knowledge available to me and I have faith that my success will stand solid as a trophy to those who so generously guided me along my way

Ask me about my Awesome Penis!!
    PhibbysHammer
    Last edited by PhibbysHammer; 08-26-2009, 10:27 PM.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

I believe that you are a poet (finger snaps). Your words are moving great post.
    Starting stats:

Fl- Turtle
    Nbpel- 5"
    Bpel- 6"
    Eg- 5"

Comment

Damn Phibby, that was a truly great, positive post. I couldn't agree more with every word you wrote.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Welll, I can see who will be my writing successor when I finally succumb to terminal penis growth. Well done again, Hue.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Why we do what we do

Wow! Now I know why we seek the Holy Grail. All newbies, myself included, should read this. If anyone has doubts, they won't anymore. (And I can't sing or dance either.)

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
          EL - 7"
          BPEL - 7 1/2"
          EG - 6"
          EQ - 9"

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

You are welcome Phib. Such articulate effort MUST be praised.

Comment

I hope you guys don't mind if I "BUMP" it occasionally.

Comment

Poweful words..

Any doubts I had are gone - lets get monster members!
                  July 25th 2009
                  BPEL - 17.5cm (6.9inch)
                  NBPEL - 16.6cm (6.5 inch)
                  EGBase - 14.8cm (5.8 inch)
                  EGMid - 14.1cm (5.6inch)
                  EGGlans - 13.5 (5.3inch)

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                    Welll, I can see who will be my writing successor when I finally succumb to terminal penis growth. Well done again, Hue.

Haha . Were even
                    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                    8" bpel
                    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                    8 3/4 bpel !!!
                    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                    10 bpel
                    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                      Haha . Were even
                      Ok, I'm lost here.............any help?

Comment

***bump****

Comment

****bump****

Comment

I'll see your bump and raise you 2 bumps.

Comment

Amen. Haha

This is damn near holy for us!
                              Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                              Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

Working...
                              X