I feel amazing - I love PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel amazing - I love PE

Over the past few days I have seen increasing small gains, but they are still coming. My erections are more frequent and more hard, and overall when I look down I feel more proud.

Me and my ex have been seeing each other again trying to work things out. We had sex the other day and the entire time she kept going on about how she loves my dick and how "big" it is and how I make her feel amazing.

Ever since I've been doing PE (she has no idea, too), she always seems to make a comment about my penis whenever we are fooling around. I am around 6.75", but I can get it to a 7" most of the time now. My girth is a little over 5'". I know I'm not big, but I just felt extremely proud of my recent accomplishments, and want everyone to know to keep working hard! And we will see monster gains!

News flash 7X5 is big.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
      News flash 7X5 is big.
      I'm still scarred by those mean girls in high school that used to hit me with the "you have a small dick" blow after I would break up with them or stop talking to them lol. I was smaller then, though.

Comment

That was high school my friend. Young, immature girls have a tendency to hit you where it hurts which for most men has to do with the size of their penis. I wish I had your size but have plans to once and for all start and stick to a routine. Don't let the past haunt you. Open yourself up to the future and feel confident in your size because you have no issues in that department.
        Started seriously on 4/8/13
        5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
        6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
        6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
        6/27/13
        6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
        7/3/13
        7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
        6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Comment

Originally posted by getbig51 View Post
          I'm still scarred by those mean girls in high school that used to hit me with the "you have a small dick" blow after I would break up with them or stop talking to them lol. I was smaller then, though.
          Brother, even if you have an 8x6 some women will hit you with the "small dick" blow when/after you break up.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I agree with jay1983, I still get that "I like your girth, it's not too big and not too small, just normal and good for me" No b... say it's big!
            It's all about consistency

Start date: Jan 17 2013 JP's 90 day...
            Original stats:
            BPEL------ 8.5 inches
            EG.--------5.7 inches
            ==========================
            Current: April 18 2013
            BPEL------ 8.5 inches
            EG----------6 inches
            EQ--------much better

Comment

"We never know if it's big or not 'cause women lie to us about our dicks so much, we don't what the fuck we got, 'cause when a woman's in love, your dick's huge. And the more they hate you, the smaller your fucking dick gets."
              -Chris Rock
              (current)
              BPEL: 6.125"
              MEG: 4.5"

(target)
              BPEL: ​7"
              MEG: ​6"

Comment

Originally posted by eiffel View Post
                "We never know if it's big or not 'cause women lie to us about our dicks so much, we don't what the fuck we got, 'cause when a woman's in love, your dick's huge. And the more they hate you, the smaller your fucking dick gets."
                -Chris Rock

Comment

"we never know if it's big or not 'cause women lie to us about our dicks so much, we don't what the fuck we got, 'cause when a woman's in love, your dick's huge. And the more they hate you, the smaller your fucking dick gets."
                  -chris rock
                  lolll
                  01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                  03/04/13
                  BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Good thread made me smile .
                    I am getting towards my goals and now boast a 7x5.25BP when I'm rock hard. But it's easy to think you're lying to yourself and imagining that you have gained. That's why it must feel so amazing to hear that from your ex! Real proof. I haven't had sex since I started pe so I keep doubting my gains.

Comment

Originally posted by furryone87 View Post
                      That was high school my friend. Young, immature girls have a tendency to hit you where it hurts which for most men has to do with the size of their penis. I wish I had your size but have plans to once and for all start and stick to a routine. Don't let the past haunt you. Open yourself up to the future and feel confident in your size because you have no issues in that department.
                      Thank you, brother! I'm starting to realize this now

Comment

Originally posted by disasters View Post
                        I am getting towards my goals and now boast a 7x5.25BP when I'm rock hard. But it's easy to think you're lying to yourself and imagining that you have gained. That's why it must feel so amazing to hear that from your ex! Real proof. I haven't had sex since I started pe so I keep doubting my gains.
                        Keep it up bro! I doubted myself too at first. But I know with dedication we can all do this!

Comment

-Chris Rock
                          This is so fucking true, Thanks for my new signature haha

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

So damn true man

Comment

Originally posted by disasters View Post
                              When I reach my final PE goal I want to fuck my ex; I just want to see the reaction on her face when she initially see's it, and gets fucked by it lol although I shouldn't backtrack to an ex... I think I'm very well gonna! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X