To all my fellow weed smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all my fellow weed smokers

I smoke on a nearly daily basis but did right before a workout! I think I had one of the best sessions last night. Not sure if I concentrate more but sure do feel good after last night. I'm more full today! I'm doing again tonight ill keep you posted!
    So I have been at for a while and need to post results since I started.

Flacid November 11. 3.75 March 13. 6"
    NBPEL Nov 11. 5.5" March 13 6.5"
    BPEL Nov 11. 6 March 13 7.2"
    EG Nov 11 4.5 March 13 5.1"

To each his own. I was a regular pot smoker for 20 years. Gave it up 20 years ago. Of course that old stuff doesn't compare to today's.
    I can't imagine any benefit now.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

After being a moderate consumer of weed for the past 3 years or so, I quit cold turkey on Sunday because I'm graduating college soon and will have to find a job. I know I can find jobs that don't drug test, but I don't want to limit myself.

Even so, I've just gotten bored of weed. I just want to know what it feels like to be 100% sober again.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Good for all you ex-weed smokers out there. I do believe weed does help with PE because it helps focus and increases your senses so you can get a real good session without hurting yourself.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
          Good for all you ex-weed smokers out there. I do believe weed does help with PE because it helps focus and increases your senses so you can get a real good session without hurting yourself.

I concur!

Comment

I agree for some reason when I smoke weed I get a real good session going but one thing i wont do is smoke weed before sex as its a killer for erection quality for me at least it is.
            Began-3/5/2013
            NBFL: 4'1/2
            NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
            BPEL: 7'
            NBEL:6 1/4
            BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Nice to see some fellow smokers in here, I love to burn, what kinda smoke up rollin up?

Comment

this is really god damn stupid.....

its public knowledge that marijuana lowers testosterone, fucks up sperm cells, and decreases libido and EQ.
                its the Anti-Pe
                it also destroys glial cells in your brain making working memory concentration and all sorts of other processes of the mind weak.

Its the equivalent to the mind of mcdonalds/cigarettes to the body.... just think of all of the fertilizers and chemicals used to grow the shit as well.

the brain is the most important organ in the human body. don't damage it at the expense of a PE session or a cheap thrill.
                big piece

Comment

Originally posted by Break View Post

its public knowledge that marijuana lowers testosterone, fucks up sperm cells, and decreases libido and EQ.
                  its the Anti-Pe
                  it also destroys glial cells in your brain making working memory concentration and all sorts of other processes of the mind weak.

Its the equivalent to the mind of mcdonalds/cigarettes to the body.... just think of all of the fertilizers and chemicals used to grow the shit as well.

the brain is the most important organ in the human body. don't damage it at the expense of a PE session or a cheap thrill.
                  Easy there killer! Sounds like you need some yourself to loosen up a bit! Guess if I wanted a fatherly opinion I would have called my Dad! But he smokes too! Lmao

Comment

its the Anti-Pe

There's always going to be "this" guy, and hey, to each his own opinion. However, I'm just going to call you out on everything you just said to be false, to an extent. My EQ when I'm stoned, is through the roof. I'm inhumanly horny when I'm high. As far as working memory concentration goes, I only feel clouded in the head if I've been smoking all day. Other than that, there's no problems what so ever with my memory, long term and short.

Weed allows me to be more in-touch with myself and feel more emotionally. It helps me focus and concentrate more.
                    BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
                    EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeye View Post
                      There's always going to be "this" guy, and hey, to each his own opinion. However, I'm just going to call you out on everything you just said to be false, to an extent. My EQ when I'm stoned, is through the roof. I'm inhumanly horny when I'm high. As far as working memory concentration goes, I only feel clouded in the head if I've been smoking all day. Other than that, there's no problems what so ever with my memory, long term and short.

Weed allows me to be more in-touch with myself and feel more emotionally. It helps me focus and concentrate more.
                      I agree! It affects people in different ways I think and can be more creative which is good for the art work I do and get paid a substantial amount for it. It's still funny to me how many experts there are. And usually its the non smokers. Oh well their loss!

Comment

Well anyone with google can find the damage that pot inflicts on the mind and on eq and testosterone levels.

it is up to the individual, but it's pathetic to be dependent on a substance to be able to reach inner peace.
                        big piece

Comment

What irritates me is saying pot is better than alcohol. I've used pot several times, and for some people (like me) it is a disaster. For my genetic background, alcohol is well tolerated and even has health benefits in moderation. Pot is a hallucinogen and can have very dramatic effects long term. If you tolerate it and it doesn't adversely effect your life, I guess you should enjoy it. But, based on my experience, I don't recommend it. There is evidence it can cause serious mental problems, and IME I don't doubt it.

Comment

It is not a hallucinogen.

Edit: Ask my dog
                            Starting measurements (22-02-2013):

BPEL: 6.70"
                            BEG: 5.3"
                            MSEG: 5.1"

*All measurements are taken while edging at PONR.

Comment

Well anyone with google can find the damage that pot inflicts on the mind and on eq and testosterone levels.

it is up to the individual, but it's pathetic to be dependent on a substance to be able to reach inner peace.
                              No one said anything about being "dependent" on it. We simply just enjoy the feeling it brings and if there's no reason to stop, then why would you? I personally have found reasons to stop, for myself. Not because it's detrimental to my health or well-being, but because I choose to.

Also, alcohol is a drug. Caffeine is a drug. I could go on and on. You get the idea. Pick your poison.
                              BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
                              EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

Working...
                              X