Finally some (very small) results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some (very small) results

I've been PE'ing for more than a year now. About 4 months of manual PE (mainly jelqs) and after that 7 months of dedicated hanging. Both of these gave me no results whatsoever, so I got very demotivated. After a long conversation with Dangler, I decided to give extending a try. I've been extending for just three weeks now and I gained about 1/10 inch. I know this is nearly nothing at all, but still it is a big deal to me. Hanging for 7 months gave me no results whatsoever, so getting the tiniest results is good for my motivation. I hope to get more results soon!

Congrats
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

This is why I chose the extender, its the most proven penis enlargement out there, Keep it bro! Congrats
      Began-3/5/2013
      NBFL: 4'1/2
      NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
      BPEL: 7'
      NBEL:6 1/4
      BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Congrats brother! Keep at it!
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

@rollin: It seems to be. 7 months ago I decided to try hanging, because a lot of people are so positive about it. To be honest, I just really don't see why they like it so much. It is much more of a burden than extending, I just wear my extender while watching TV, walking my dog or doing nearly whatever I want. More importantly, I just got no results whatsoever, even when hanging more than 25 pounds.

Comment

Never using a hangar I cant speak for it, some swear by it here on the site and it looks okay but extending has been proven effective. It is a pain at first putting the thing on when you first start but after a few weeks it gets easier.
            start PE on 2/4/13 - BPEL 6 7/8
            March 2014 - 7 3/8 BPEL, girth 5 1/8 mid
            Feb 2015 - 7 9/16 BPEL, girth 5 1/4 mid

Comment

Congrats brother, keep at it!
              Starting measurements (22-02-2013):

BPEL: 6.70"
              BEG: 5.3"
              MSEG: 5.1"

*All measurements are taken while edging at PONR.

Comment

Way to find what works for you! Some people probably gain better from low intensity stress over long time periods.
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Great reminder that it takes time and consistency. Congrats to you!
                  Start: 12/23/12
                  BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                  FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                  BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                  BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                  FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

I must say, I am EXTREMELY impressed by your dedication and perseverance. You are a wonderful example of how the worst possible choice is to give up; it is always better to keep trying and experimenting, there is something out there that will work for you if what you are currently doing is not getting the job done.

Keep going, and never give up.
                    The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Working...
                    X